Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje (814 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by gwales: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Governor of Kano State , Dr . Abdullahi Ganduje, yesterday told Nigerians that the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) , Senator Ali Modu Sheriff , should not be taken seriously.
The governor stated that with the antecedent of Sheriff , he was bound to work for the All Progressives Congress ( APC) to win elections . Sheriff had, at an event in Umuahia , the Abia State capital , stated that the PDP would defeat the governing party , APC, at the federal level in 2019 .
Ganduje , who spoke to journalists in Abuja on the utterances of Sheriff , said : “ About the utterances of the chairman of the PDP, I wouldn ’ t like to engage in crossfire , but what I would like to tell you is that it is the usual utterances of those who want to impress their followers ; but I believe it is an empty threat .
“ Looking at the antecedents ; looking at the history of the chairman himself , I think he has been to many parties. He is always on the move, changing from one party to another. Even when he was in the defunct All Nigeria People’ s Party (ANPP ) for eight years , he was working for the PDP and even the APC started with him and then he went back to the PDP .
“ In fact , we are happy because at the end of the day , he will work for us . That is what I believe . At the long run , he will work for us . Find out his history . ”

www.newtelegraphonline.com/sheriffll-work-apc-2019-ganduje/
Re: Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by Tolexander: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Who doesn't know he is already working against his party, ie working for APC!
Re: Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by gwales: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Who doesn't know he is already working against his party, ie working for APC!
lol this is an old news as far back as the time that he was made the pdp chairman by fayose and wike. As you have seen pdp have been warned about sheriff but they refused to heed the warning

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by gwales: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 help us show the wailers that they have already been warned before
Re: Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by shukuokukobambi: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
gwales:
lol this is an old news as far back as the time that he was made the pdp chairman by fayose and wike. As you have seen pdp have been warned about sheriff but they refused to heed the warning

PDP was indeed bewitched.
Re: Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Ganduje by gwales: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

PDP was indeed bewitched.
more than bewitched. Anyway it serves them right

(1) (Reply)

Usa Department Of Stat List 20 Nigerian States Unsafe For Americans To Travel / Jonathan Alleges Assassination Plot, Says Okah After Is Life / Buhari Will Ensure That This Is The Last Economic Hardship Nigeria Ever Experien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.