Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? (12752 Views)

Opening A Joint Bank Account With Your Bbf/gf / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by ministeriallist: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry bro I don't have witches in my village, I'm from zion
Are u a jew
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by DLioness(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
As for me I can. Guys what is your take on this?
I can't
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
you ran away after letting that uncultured tonia talk yesterday well done.
Pele
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by faari(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
For where? Abeg abeg. Saki and Sabitiu no b the same. John and Janet na two different people. Make I answer my name, make e answer his own. If he wan dash me money, make he put for my own account. All upkeep money, make he put am dia. No time for stories that touch if kwanta happen. Na so my friend jointly built a house with her hubby, na d brother dey live inside d house now. My friend dey rented apartment dey start life afresh. Abeg abeg.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Pele
pele oti na gboro nl tan ekabo se oja dun soko o je epo.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
pele oti na gboro nl tan ekabo se oja dun soko o je epo.
Yes sir
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yes sir
Yes ma
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Babycherry(f): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
veekid:

I've got a 9mm in my closet; in case you don't know, you don't eff up wimme and go free

Lolz

Mine is AK47
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Ibro2005: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes ofcourse.... if u have joint ventures. cheesy
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by noskybanj(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
korazon:
So that he can use all the money in our joint account to play nairabet abi.......No thank you! grin grin grin angry angry
Hahahahahahahaha. I can't believe I just read dat. Hahahhaaha
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by sourcecode99(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
korazon:
So that he can use all the money in our joint account to play nairabet abi.......No thank you! grin grin grin angry angry
Are you saying all men are gamblers? Or your BF/hubby has gambling issues?. That's a real weird take on the issue.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by OlivetBen(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
korazon:
U wicked
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yours, mine and ours
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
No. There is no need for that. What you own is hers and what she owns is yours so why create another. They are for people with trust issues and not for people in communication, with vision and drive...and of course, in love. These days of electronic banking you should be able to use her account and she should be able to use yours. If you hoth have a problem retaining funds then you could open one for a set objective but not as a lifestyle. However if you both Direct the affairs of an enterprise you should both be signatories to the business account so that things could move smoothly if one party was absent.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Femistico(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
I know u'll want to have a joint acct with ur husband bcuz u knew he's richer than u, so u can be swimming in his money abi?

well for me yes but not my personal acct
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Reference(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
faari:
For where? Abeg abeg. Saki and Sabitiu no b the same. John and Janet na two different people. Make I answer my name, make e answer his own. If he wan dash me money, make he put for my own account. All upkeep money, make he put am dia. No time for stories that touch if kwanta happen. Na so my friend jointly built a house with her hubby, na d brother dey live inside d house now. My friend dey rented apartment dey start life afresh. Abeg abeg.

Hmmm. If you cannot trust anyone with your money, how can you close your eyes to sleep besides such a person...It appears you have serious trust problems or are in a relationship you did not build at all, just entered with all sorts of assumptions.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pele, ask your mother undecided
mizzbouqui:

My father is late so? undecided
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by dadaijboy: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yes I can
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by mizzbouqui(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Pele, ask your mother undecided
Pls pass undecided
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
It is for your own good
mizzbouqui:

Pls pass undecided
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by romefe: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Today is my fourth year wedding anniversary and when I was back in Nigeria I don't even have a joint account but save all money in here account and I have not seen any reason to fear. First no the wife you have before you do it or not. I can spend everything without looking back but she will tell me you most save. Get the best wife and you will have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Melonny(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
A girl once told me "my money is our money and her money will be her money". joint acct isn't a bad idea. Aside having separate personal accts, a joint acct will take care of the speculative and precautionary need of money.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by snowblaq(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yup.

I'll have a joint account with her while also running my personal account. We'll both decide what percentage of our earnings will go into the joint account.
you took the words out of my mouth...exactly wat I wld hv said
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by NigerianScholar: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmmm I pity the lady that will marry you, your mentality is something else
Note-. I said "small"

Whether you like it or not. Some girls marry to born,divorce and chop money
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by NigerianScholar: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kazrem:

Thank God that she would have had 5 kids for me. Let her take care of them with the 70%. By the way, we both put money in the account, not only me
My point is that they wont care for the children. They are just in for the money. Its dat 70% they want
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by NigerianScholar: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
MicTayor:

.....dont let me curse you.pls read for your post utme screening and stop getting into people's business.guy is still a kid self.i usually dont respond to kids like you.pls do not quote me again.

Its obvious common sense is far from you
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Its obvious common sense is far from you
i dont know how a stupid person like will b quoting me.

instead of reading your books at home,you are putting eye in other's business.pray you dont go blind soon.
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by NigerianScholar: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
MicTayor:

i dont know how a stupid person like will b quoting me.

instead of reading your books at home,you are putting eye in other's business.pray you dont go blind soon.
Ignorant adult. Normally the level of someone's wisdom is directly proportional to his/her age. Buh urs is inverse

Av passed all my exams, gained admission and I am currently on vacation. Therefore, I have nothing to read
Good day mr MicTayor
Re: Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by MrDoGood(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
why the look? girl........
mizzbouqui:

Hmph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini / Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.