Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel (526 Views)

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel by OohLalah(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
As we are about to conclude Mandela's Month I thought I should share one of this great man's moments among many others that won many hearts all over the world. His integrity, humour and determination to liberate the masses of his country.

You know, this is one of the interviews I go to when I feel disenchanted by political, social and international acts that lacks credible and sincere commitment to the masses.

Surely, you were special Tata, we salute you. Your words evergreen and fresh to quench those we seek for justice shunning all to do what's right. May we continue to learn from you the good you represented and pardon your short
comings for you were also only human. You did your best now we can choose to do the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3HCWwaxSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryO3En-zG68

DonnaCorleone(f), AmenhotepZuid, PunkyV(f), takuradua, Miami11, Patchesagain, FighterPilot(m), V0lv0(f), dieantwordRSA, Msauza(m), IronGalaxy, Azanian10691974, ShortBass(f), MthimbaneZA(m), aaliyaSA(f), Thiza, SirLsgZA, PrinceZA(m), Tumisang, ProudSAfrican(m), soilsista(f), JiggamanGh, SemuhleB(f), MPSA(m), RudzSA(m), jln115,, Zahara78(f), kwametut, mzilakazi(m), DieVluit, RSA(m), MzansiBeat, chineloSA(f), Parolee, vandalZA(m), kgr28(m), PunkyOh(f), 14(m), MduZA

** I just copied all followed, if offended by being copied, SOOORY! tongue
Amandla!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel by MduZA: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2016
OohLalah:
As we are about to conclude Mandela's Month I thought I should share one of this great man's moments among many others that won many hearts all over the world. His integrity, humour and determination to liberate the masses of his country.

You know, this is one of the interviews I go to when I feel disenchanted by political, social and international acts that lacks credible and sincere commitment to the masses.

Surely, you were special Tata, we salute you. Your words evergreen and fresh to quench those we seek for justice shunning all to do what's right. May we continue to learn from you the good you represented and pardon your short
comings for you were also only human. You did your best now we can choose to do the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3HCWwaxSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryO3En-zG68

DonnaCorleone(f), AmenhotepZuid, PunkyV(f), takuradua, Miami11, Patchesagain, FighterPilot(m), V0lv0(f), dieantwordRSA, Msauza(m), IronGalaxy, Azanian10691974, ShortBass(f), MthimbaneZA(m), aaliyaSA(f), Thiza, SirLsgZA, PrinceZA(m), Tumisang, ProudSAfrican(m), soilsista(f), JiggamanGh, SemuhleB(f), MPSA(m), RudzSA(m), jln115,, Zahara78(f), kwametut, mzilakazi(m), DieVluit, RSA(m), MzansiBeat, chineloSA(f), Parolee, vandalZA(m), kgr28(m), PunkyOh(f), 14(m), MduZA

** I just copied all followed, if offended by being copied, SOOORY! tongue
Amandla!!

"Awethu Qabane"!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel by OohLalah(f): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2016
MduZA:

"Awethu Qabane"!

Did you watch the interview? Epic! The US Jewish leader wanted to cry, almost felt sorry for him but they were trying to turn the whole thing to be about them. Jeer, utata was just on point. So love him in this interview.
Re: Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel by MduZA: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Did you watch the interview? Epic! The US Jewish leader wanted to cry, almost felt sorry for him but they were trying to turn the whole thing to be about them. Jeer, utata was just on point. So love him in this interview.

Yes mam I did..another reason many wish he was theirs.

(1) (Reply)

A Black Stool Kills 25 In Ghana… Stool Said To Have Spiritual Powers / Omran Daqneesh, 5, Was Rescued After An Airstrike In The Syrian City Of Aleppo. / China's 'monkey King' Picks Trump As Next US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.