Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) (6114 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by akagaba(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Any reasonable and sensible person who is seeing this glaring and clear picture and still doubts what I'm about to say is a f0ol that will rot in hell for eternity.

We all know that Pst Chris did not divorce his wife but rather it was his wife that divorced him based on reasons she accused him of.

Based on this ugly situation that befell Christ Embassy, and their overseer, Pst Chris. The downfall of the church was largely anticipated by 80% of people, mainly, non Christ Embassy members all around the world.

But to the greatest shock of all, this same church and pastor that faced the biggest saga ever in this century is still waxing stronger and stronger.... With the branches of the church holding mega crusades everywhere around the world, and with millions of people trouping into the church every Sunday as first timers.

In Lagos state, its either we have the road blocked because of Christ Embassy night of Bliss or total experience programme, or any kind of programme with the stadium completely packed out.

What does this mean? Ths simply means that this is just the handwork of the Holy spirit.

This type of grace can only come by the power of Gods spirit.

So the hidden truth about Christ Embassy is that nothing under the surface of the earth can bring down the church or deter it's members because the holy spirit is involved in their matter.

God bless PST Chris.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by achinaboy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
hmm
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
someone should please mention nd explain to me what this post is talking about becos i'm pretty stunned as am typing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by fiftynaira(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Whats this one saying?

U need to buy sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by harizonal123(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
church full does not justify a man right standing with God. Have u forgotten the scripture that says .... but lord I performed miracles in your name? Am not judging but one thing I know is God wil always honour His name wherever it is called

3 Likes

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
When they try to gag u buh stil keep spreading.
Which ministry in the whole world has more sophisticated well known music ministers?
And they travel all around the world.
Compared to BLW.
Rhapsody of Realities is the most read daily devotional, can be found in any country or territory and they get it monthly and the most translated book with over 700 translations.
Christ Embassy is springing very fast in the middle East as i speak.
Is it china, korea, Japan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, kuwait, saudi arabia Turkey, name it.
The first church to own a decorder in Africa.
All this is not just by mere men's ability.
It can only be God!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Topgainer: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
akagaba:
Any reasonable and sensible person who is seeing this glaring and clear picture and still doubts what I'm about to say is a f0ol that will rot in hell for eternity.

God bless PST Chris.
Reading in between lines, I could see a lady so enchanted by sight and imprisoned by the whims of her god-man
Akagaba, when will you stop mast. urbating? The person who refused to see Chris Oyakhilome as holy spirit will rot in hell?
All the things you listed can be done by evil spirit as well. Elymas the sorcerer had large followers who believed he was the raw power from God. His performances on stage stunned many but guess what, he was an encapsulation of deceit and extortion

4 Likes

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by akagaba(f): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
harizonal123:
church full does not justify a man right standing with God. Have u forgotten the scripture that says .... but lord I performed miracles in your name? Am not judging but one thing I know is God wil always honour His name wherever it is called

Must u come here to show ur dumbness. I'm talking about how you anticipated the downfall of Christ Embassy during the divorce saga, but God put you to shame by making the church to wax stronger despite your evil thoughts and you are here babbling nonsense about right standing bla bla bla. Go and buy some sense.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by akagaba(f): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Topgainer:

Reading in between lines, I could see a lady so enchanted by sight and imprisoned by the whims of her god-man
Akagaba, when will you stop mast. urbating? The person who refused to see Chris Oyakhilome as holy spirit will rot in hell?
All the things you listed can be done by evil spirit as well. Elymas the sorcerer had large followers who believed he was the raw power from God. His performances on stage stunned many but guess what, he was an encapsulation of deceit and extortion

Hahahahaha... Not even this your dirty post can stop the spreading and upliftment of the church. This very church is waxing strong and going places and you are here wailing and crying in jealousy.

Sorry eeh. Go and suck mad woman breast for street. That will be good for u. Hahahaha
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Topgainer: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Which ministry in the whole world has more sophisticated well known music ministers?
Compared to BLW.
Rhapsody of Realities is the most read daily devotional, can be found in any country or territory and they get it monthly and the most translated book with over 700 translations.
Is it china, korea, Japan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, kuwait, saudi arabia Turkey, name it.
It can only be God!
Which God
stop deceiving yourself. When God is busy exposing a lot of hidden things about you folks so the wise will learn and seek him in truth. Like the Church in Sardis Rev 3:1-4, you are busy bragging of your brand's apparent achievement

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by stevecantrell: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
I pray the OP awakes from his trance...
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Topgainer: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
akagaba:

This very church is waxing strong and going places and you are here wailing and crying in jealousy.

Sorry eeh. Go and suck mad woman breast for street. That will be good for u. Hahahaha
That is a product of Lovesworld. Leave that place young lady, save your soul!
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by akagaba(f): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Topgainer:

Hahahaha....I laugh in Chinese at a senseless guy.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by harizonal123(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
####Thread Close#####
Op just escaped from uselu
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by plappville(f): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Compared to BLW.
It can only be God!

Na waoh for you ooo... shocked shocked
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by plappville(f): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
harizonal123:

Well spoken!!
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by raindrop99: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
This op is rude and gets angry like an Hausa muslim op

4 Likes

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by soberdrunk(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

Hahahahaha... Not even this your dirty post can stop the spreading and upliftment of the church. This very church is waxing strong and going places and you are here wailing and crying in jealousy.

"Go and suck mad woman breast for street" You are really doing an "amazing" job portraying the 'image' of the church.........
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by ValentineMary(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

We all know that Pst Chris did not divorce his wife but rather it was his wife that divorced him based on reasons she accused him of.

Based on this ugly situation that befell Christ Embassy, and their overseer, Pst Chris. The downfall of the church was largely anticipated by 80% of people, mainly, non Christ Embassy members all around the world.

But to the greatest shock of all, this same church and pastor that faced the biggest saga ever in this century is still waxing stronger and stronger.... With the branches of the church holding mega crusades everywhere around the world, and with millions of people trouping into the church every Sunday as first timers.

In Lagos state, its either we have the road blocked because of Christ Embassy night of Bliss or total experience programme, or any kind of programme with the stadium completely packed out.

What does this mean? Ths simply means that this is just the handwork of the Holy spirit.

This type of grace can only come by the power of Gods spirit.

So the hidden truth about Christ Embassy is that nothing under the surface of the earth can bring down the church or deter it's members because the holy spirit is involved in their matter.

God bless PST Chris.

At bold text, so the holy spirit helps in restricting other people freedom Chrstianity is a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by Ranchhoddas: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

It's called Stockholm syndrome. One thing I know is that if BLW members are hoping to go to Heaven, me self wey no dey go church go enter Heaven.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Compared to BLW.
It can only be God!

Or zombism because u guys have lost ur sense of Direction. Ur guys don't follow christ again or but chris. Cos if its christ u would know ur left from ur right.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

If this is the type of people that are birthed in CE, insult with little or no provocation, then I would say chris has succeeded in making himself a lot of disciples. Because u won't be a christ disciple and use insulting words with little or no provocation

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Topgainer:

Bros u are correct Loveworld is finish if this is one of their product
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

Sis that senseless guy just told u notin but the plain truth, pastor chris is my papa and I love him that does not blind me from saying the plain truth.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
soberdrunk:

"Go and suck mad woman breast for street" You are really doing an "amazing" job portraying the 'image' of the church.........

She is indeed doing a nice job
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by frubben(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2016
ValentineMary:

At bold text, so the holy spirit helps in restricting other people freedom Chrstianity is a joke.

Please sir don't mind the babe Christianity is not a joke

The op just escaped from yaba left
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by feedthenation(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is Christ Embassy following the teachings of Jesus Christ or following the doctrine of men?

That the 'church' is full doesn't mean anything, what matters most is, the souls of people being led astray.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by TI1919(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Funny and very laughable but I believe one thng God watches every body and desire we all should come to repentance, no body is speared from that, you might be a miracle worker and people will come to you because they know not and you see it as holy spirit grin grin grin cheesy

You in this Church with such saga God will hold you accountable for your sins so the fact that you didn't get a good elder in your church is not a reason. You must repent. Even you that troop in like horses going into war to comment hate repent for your own salvation and let your repentance bear fruit (in John th Baptise voice)

Tommorrow might be too late for you.
angry angry angry angry
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by lastmessenger: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Be sincere to answer my question? As a christembassy member, do you have an independent thought apart from what your pastor or cell leader told you?
akagaba:

Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by florencepoko2: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
God's grace is deserved, God writes straight on crooked lines.
Re: The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) by raindrop99: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
akagaba:

Na wa o. see product of christ emb. using vein words perfectly. is that what pastor Christ taught u?. u are tarnishing the image of the very church and pastor u claim to cherish cos u are like a representative here.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.