Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari (23777 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2016
The wife of the president, Hajia Aisha Buhari, has said that Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State cannot hide under the cover of immunity to avoid prosecution from several alleged criminal offences.
Her position is contained in her statement of claims filed before an FCT High Court in the defamation suit challenging Governor Fayose’s allegation linking her with the Harliburton bribery scandal in the United States.
Fayose’s counsel, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), had in a reply to Mrs Buhari’s pre-action notice on July 8, stated that under Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution, no civil or criminal action may be brought against the governor while in office, advising her to wait till 2018.
But in the statement filed by her counsel, Ismaila Alasa and Mary Ekpere Eta, the president’s wife cited criminal charges on the murder of one Tunde Omojola, diversion of N1.2bn state funds in 2004 and the invasion of the Ekiti High Court with thugs who allegedly beat up a judge in 2014 as some of the governor’s ‘indiscretions’.
“The first defendant (Fayose) is a well-known coward who is scared of facing the consequences of his numerous indiscretions and sheer acts of criminality by timidly hiding under the cloak of immunity to want to evade prosecution,” she averred.
Meanwhile, Justice Olukayode Adeniyi has approved the service of the court papers to Fayose and his two aides- his chief press secretary, Idowu Adelusi and his special adviser on New Media, Lere Olayinka at the Government House, Ado Ekiti as the legal dispute proceeded in the week.
The judge directed service of the processes on the defendants by DHL courier service and publication in an online media platform.
Aisha Buhari, who has lined up 205 witnesses against Fayose, is seeking N5bn as damages over the statements.
Fayose had in a media session on June 20, alleged that one Aisha Buhari, who allegedly transferred $170, 000 to USA congressman, William Jefferson, who was convicted in November 2009 over the bribery scandal, was the president’s wife.
Full hearing is expected to commence after the court’s vacation.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2016/07/immunity-cant-stop-fayoses-prosecution-mrs-buhari/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by eleburu(f): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmmmm. just go to USA

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by IstandWitBuhari: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Aishalliburton go to America and save us this stupid dramas of yours,soon the afonja ricetivists will land on this thread

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by FagsamPHP(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2016
I don't know what's so difficult in travelling to USA, even if its just for 2 or 3 days.. This shows the allegation is true, i'm not surprised tho. Even the so called President we have was busy hiring SAN'S to defend a common certificate when he could have just present it if truly he has one.... This country is f*cked already with this current president

266 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by dokiOloye(m): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2016
E be like this woman na dulllard like her husband too.
Her husband is hiding behind section 308 to evade prosecution for his obvious lack of high school certificate but she feels Fayose can be prosecuted even though he enjoys d same cover.

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by babdap: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2016
I will only comment when the judges are back from vacation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by JossyOloye(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2016
we don hear u, ani make you travel go usa first, after that if na fayose head u want, Nigerians go cut am bring am to you, if na chop u wan chop am, u free, but go first

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by smellingmenses: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2016
This woman is highly unsmart....obviously she's the Aisha involved.... Aisha Muhammadu Buhari of Daura....is the name listed on the court papers.... even the bank account used for the money laundering....

All those cases she's mentioning does not concern her..... just go USA shikena!

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2016
We all know that Fayose made some serious unconfirmed allegations against the Wife of an incumbent president, and it's wrong to do that especially in the game of thrones. It's only mad men that can commit such grievous crimes and the president's wrath will come upon you in ways you will live to regret.

But again, Aisha's statement is wrong because our constitution shields incumbent governors from facing their crimes till they are out of office.

IN THE GAME OF THRONES, IT'S EITHER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE - Cecil Lannister

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by smellingmenses: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2016
It is only a mad man that can take Buhari/APC down! It requires unconventional approaches!

divinehand2003:
We all know that Fayose made some serious unconfirmed allegations against the Wife of an incumbent president, and it's wrong to do that especially in the game of thrones. It's only mad men that can commit such grievous crimes and the president's wrath will come upon you in ways you will live to regret.

But again, Aisha's statement is wrong because our constitution shields incumbent governors from facing their crimes till they are out of office.

IN THE GAME OF THRONES, IT'S EITHER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE - Cecil Lannister

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Has this women secured a US visa yet, somebody please talk to me

Madam, as Fayose threatened you with US visit, why not put him to shame by visiting before threatening him back with court summons

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by pendusky(m): 5:45am On Jul 28, 2016
I just believe in the law of karma, Her Excellency still have plenty years to live, cool down oooh Ma'am.

If Fayose become president come 2019 then you will need to run to Madagascar
grin

If Dasukigate was revisit after 31yrs for arresting PMB during 1985 Coup... hehehe anything can happen

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2016
dokiOloye:
E be like this woman na dulllard like her husband too.
Dullardness is contagious, pray u don't come in contact with any dullard...

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by ORACLE1975(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin angry mama try go now

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by nnachukz(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes it can't if you were the Judge. Unfortunately you are not and will never be. We have a law in this country which you and your husband have been bastardizing.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by code11(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2016
The Buharis are now forming sherif in town, attacking anyone who challenges them. They should not forget this is Nigerian politics, the next move is always unknown. They have decided to bite saraki and Ekweremadu, now it's Fayose. I will be smiling when the user and lower chamber plans an impeachment.

Play your game like chess....

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by nnachukz(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2016
You can go to USA to hire some lawyers to come interpret our laws to our judges to enable you prosecute him. Fantastic thieves.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Aisha if dem born you well and you are not the Aishahalliborton, waka go Amelika come back. shikena.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by adioolayi(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Madam, you sef come make we go obodo oyinbo na.....na after we go we go know weda na true talk or weda na lie dem talk...oya come make we go

-2Baba

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by haconjy(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2016
imaging what Nigeria turns to....last Nigeria lady talking to governor like that... bitch stupid unserious lady

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2016
We are watching, Aisha buhari ,I think you are power intoxicated

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Shame the fellow, and make yourself some money in the process... good plan.

If I was Mrs Buhari, I will never go to the US, in the hope that other careless, wealthy chaps with little oral control, will continue to repeat the allegations and make me some more money. It should be a steady source of income, considering that there is no shortage of such people, if Nairaland commentators are anything to go by (only that NLers are not wealthy, but there is hope).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Please make it snappy

I want to add Fayose's picture to the picture of looters who were paparazied in Kuje Prison grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by OGreat20(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Is Aisha now a Lawyer Go America u no gree go... Awon Omo Ole.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by iokpebholo: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Noted but madam pls go to America and shame d devil grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2016
the first four or five posters are obviously educated illiterates. so they expect the wife is the president to play Fayose's game and visit the US just to prove an irrelevant point. but I want you wailers to quote me if she visits the US today, Fayose and his wailing drama queens will still come up with a reason why she wasn't arrested grin

like Aisha bribes FBI to evade arrest cheesy

this is the perfect way for Aisha to fight back!!! let Fayose go to court and prove the allegations. if he can't then let him pay 500m to 1b as damages.
I only pity my Ekiti brothers and sisters. Fayose might just settle his debt with their money

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by seacoast(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Common to do simple something (go USA) no gree u, na to remove immunity u wan do. Travel and see

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Blackfire(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2016
U people are seeing politics me am seeing romance...
Na my opinion oh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by smellingmenses: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2016
nice angle because Fayose is reputed to have a very big manhood and he's quite capable..... Aisha needs something like that....

Blackfire:
U people are seeing politics me am seeing romance...

Na my opinion oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by chukwukadibia10: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Like husband like wife.

Expecting 50 SANS

Jus visit Bahamas if u are afraid of USA.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by superstar1(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose, the rabid unchained mad dog of Ekiti, what happened you have suddenly gone quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2016
I see people having a fit here and shouting "go to amelica", even people who can't feed themselves, like as if they are ready to sponsor the trip or help her get visa. cheesy cheesy

Anyways I'm not saying she's guilty or innocent. Just watching...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.