Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? (26029 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by lexyclasy: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2016
TVTKOKO:
SHEY THE WIFE DEY HANDICAPPED NI THAT WOMAN HE CALLED HIS WIFE DOES NOT LOVE HIM SHIKENA.!!! IF IT WERE A GOOD WIFE, SHE SHOULD EVEN BE THE ONE TO TELL HIM TO GO PICK THE MOTHER.. WOULD SHE SAY THE SAME THING IF IT WERE HER OWN MOTHER?? angry angry angry angry
Bros lets face fact...for thos ewho are Christians...A man will hook up with a woman and all will turn to one....if you hate your wife or fail to be for her in times of need you are indirectly telling me you dont like yourself, 2. God created EVE for ADAM as a wife but not as a MOM.....3. a child could only live to bury the parents not the other way round....4 maybe if you are looking for the fruit of the womb for about 15yrs suddenly your wife pregnant for you during circumstances you still prefer to help your old mom that have finish her work with your father rather than helping your wife that will recreate your generation....funny people......Finally may God give those against helping the wive wisdom to know that (Husband + Wife=one) what God has joined together no one can put asunder unless you want to make God a liar...

4 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

Lol
mother they be praising online ; n50k/month
olosho dey been cussing online ; n30k/week
girlfriend dey been doubting online ; 200k iPhone 6s plus other day by day stuffs
drinks and SK; 50k or more

their mothers is indeed the world to them.

they be paying to impress a girl but they can't buy their mama wrapper. they come online to talk shit
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by oloyede252(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

Mr oloyede, I am not the one arguing with the woman, so we have nothing on ground to agree on. however,I'm sure because you guys are on the same page, her insults are well acceptable abi... if it was the other way around, you would've kept shut or even added salts to the injury..that's how nl works
its your kind of men that are very foolish to believe any thing any body says so far its in agreement with your opinion.

and Lol, I am not a kid who needs my husband to do everything for me, same can't said for you husbands(big babies) can it? however there were real kids in the op's situation who were left alone. I do not fault the man, nobody knows what he/she would in such situation...not even the woman you are trying to defend. so anybody's opinion on this matter is just trash!
but few sane people will know its the kids first!!even that woman throwing tantrums around knows this.

PS; yes! she came like a frustrated person..
you gat issues.the woman clearly said in her subsequent post that children comes first however the topic is not about the children rather than the wife.

From your post I can see that you lack the capacity to save your children without your husband help in such a situation.

Wow nairaland have done damage to your psychology wtf is "if it was the other way around" must everything be man vs woman.madam I don't wanna say your are foolish ....

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by ezelos(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:
that was a tough call. I don't ever wanna be in such situation.
I would want my wife to rescue me first so i guess i would have to also rescue my wife and Children before my mom.
Its my dad's duty to rescue my mom.
I would also try to rescue my mom no matter how difficult it gets but my wife and children comes first.

As a child, i don't think i would ever forgive my dad if he rescued my grandmother instead of my mother.

. The only condition in which you ignore a mother for a wife is if the latter is undeserving of your love or else you are not being sincere.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by biggie73(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
twilliamx:
since WOMEN are not worth the sacrifice he should have let them both drown, but am guessing his mother is a MAN.. mumu.well as I for me I'll personally advice my son to save his family first.
...thank you...
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by biggie73(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=coolviv post=47956031][/quote]...thank you...
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Wizdude(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
You have only one mother.
But there are infinitely 'many' women to call wife.
Common sense tells me to save my mom, she's old and definitely can't save herself neither can my ageing dad. That's me sha
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by quivah(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
oloyede252:
you gat issues.the woman clearly said in her subsequent post that children comes first however the topic is not about the children rather than the wife.

From your post I can see that you lack the capacity to save your children without your husband help in such a situation.

Wow nairaland have done damage to your psychology wtf is "if it was the other way around" must everything be man vs woman.madam I don't wanna say your are foolish ....
Ok
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by fujirice: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:
I would want my wife to rescue me first so i guess i would have to also rescue my wife and Children before my mom.
I would also try to rescue my mom no matter how difficult it gets but my wife and children comes first.

As a child, i don't think i would ever forgive my dad if he rescued my grandmother instead of my mother.

Your head dey there my brother.
A friend of mine brought up such discussion before and I told him I'd go for my wife but he now started going all sanctimonious on me that "so, you will leave your mum that carried you on her womb for 9 months and breastfed you?"
I didn't waste much time with him, I just gave him this your exact answer and that settled the case.

Nothing can separate a mother's love, yes, but in this scenario wisdom really need to be applied. My mum that I know will even tell me to go n rescue my wife first.
Any mother that wants you to rescue her first before your wife is not a good mother.
My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Areolad: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Even any woman will choose her mother over husband any day. Mothers are irreplaceable, it does make sense.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Worksunlimited: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2016
I go just tell my wife... Swithart! Save urself and my kids, then give her an emotional kiss... Then head to go save my mother...

Cos I know woman na woman.... Dem no dey take their papa play..

If the tables were turned, na their papa dem go save...

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by GdexFolami(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Landmark445:
Babe first before mother, since I'm not married yet.
oro ago lon so mehn..oro rirun,am so disappointed in those words of yours.that your babe wil save her mother before thinking about you.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by amila20042001: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Yello1:
Even dog go safe im mama first not to talk of person with logical reasoning ooo. Mama na mama wife na woman. I beg no compare dem jawe

My dear what do you mean by logical reasoning? Do u know that by virtue of holy matrimony, u and ur wife are one. ur wife is ur better half, it is just like saying you are ur wife and ur wife is u. Of course this does not in any way diminish the love I have for my dearest mum. She is my darling and my only mum. If I'm faced with such dilemma, I will save myself first by saving my wife since we are one. Those saying their mum first probably do not clearly understand the sacrament of holy matrimony.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Rubyventures: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
I would do same, difficult choice though
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by mmmustapha(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
to hell with that wife, mother's love is naturally while wife's love is materially. you can change the b**ch anytime.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by toyeem(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol. A typical Nigerian man would save his mother first but when the table is turned, she is expected to save him first,very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
if ur mama na witch nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Rubyventures: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
amila20042001:

My dear what do you mean by logical reasoning? Do u know that by virtue of holy matrimony, u and ur wife are one. ur wife is ur better half, it is just like saying you are ur wife and ur wife is u. Of course this does not in any way diminish the love I have for my dearest mum. She is my darling and my only mum. If I'm faced with such dilemma, I will save myself first by saving my wife since we are one. Those saying their mum first probably do not clearly understand the sacrament of holy matrimony.

I will still save my mum every single time.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Jamiubond009(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I will save my mum first. It's a no brainer really. Then I will get back, grab my wife by the hair and throw her into the fast moving flood waters. That will teach not to disrespect me again. Then I will jump in and save her cos the best way to treat these women is applying the hot and cold treatment.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by omosuper(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm, Ladies are too selfish. They want 100% attention both as a wife and as a mother. What I understand about my father's, he would want you, your family and his wife to be saved first.But women, the case would be, you know I'm your mother, shebi I'm your wife ......if I'd noticed my wife could make attempt to save me first I would go for her.Otherwise,i would consider my mum first. I would tell her to consider her mum though .
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Enrichlee(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:

Now this is a real man! I will save my wife first too, and that's what my mother would have wanted if she's not selfish

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Enrichlee(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Amiano:
Nawa oh i dey pity dis man sha for finding himself in such a situation.

Logically u can hav another wife bt nt another mother
What about his own children, are they not losing a mother too
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Enrichlee(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Per adventure my mum didn't survive, I've truly lost a mother but if my wife didn't, I've lost a wife and my children lost a mother. Isn't it logical and economical enough to save my wife first

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by omosuper(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:
not all moms though.
Can you do it as a mother?
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by quivah(f): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
oloyede252:

and oh I mustn't let this go, you are really dumb!!

if its the other way around means; if her opinion didn't agree with yours.
your twisted mind does say much about your psychology.. you think every person words revolve around your sick mindset, you must be feeling really important.. idiot!

and oh, I sure will have the capacity to save my self and kids, I Dont wait around for people to help me..but a man leaving his kids in such danger,,,! your hero..

your 1st paragraph does prove your stupidity, the original poster you were trying to shameless defend isn't about the man saved mother,kids or wife palava but her defense when the other person she was arguing with wrote; I pray your husband loves his mother more than you ...that was were I jumped in.. you are really a pathetic idiot.

I expect your reply, but I will just give you the best response stupid cvnt like your self deserve.. ignore and pass.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by haryomikun(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
Fvck that shìt...FEMINISM!!! Girl save yo ass...The mum is old...It's a No Brainer, if you support the wife, your rational reasoning isn't your forte.

I don't believe in Love so I won't say I love this I love that blah blah, I will save the person with less chance of survival
Your rational reasoning is actually what's in question

Abandoning your wife and children because you think they are replaceable?

You're still a kid yet bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Codes151(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
along4dem:
Na lalasticlala u dey ask the quest or u ar asking the whole nairalanders?

MAMA firSt sha
lol... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
midolian:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/chinese-man-slammed-for-saving-mother-instead-of-wife-from-floods-a3305336.html

Are there people for real who would have gone for the wife instead of the mother? ..if you were in his shoes nairalanders, who would you have gone for? Give your reasons grin

Lalasticlala, who would you have gone for?

My mother without a second thought bruv.
can always get another wife grin
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Landmark445:
Babe first before mother, since I'm not married yet.

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
mebad:
Probably my wife and kids first . After all this they are the only family I created .

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:

You dont have a mum do you? or if by some wierd occurence you do, maybe you hate her?

everything you said makes me think ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:

How would you feel if your father rescued his mother (your grandmother) first instead of your mother?
would you ever be able to accept that?

Men my kids can always learn to love a step mum if she treats them right..
stop talking nonsense undecided
Lemme guess, you are an Orphan right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.