Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? (1662 Views)

Poll: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women?

Yes: 33% (4 votes)
No: 25% (3 votes)
Undecided: 16% (2 votes)
I don't care: 25% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / High Prostitution Who Is Responsible? Men Or Women / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2009
Do you like a man or woman that is popular?

Personally I don't care but if they are arrogant and treat people badly simply because they are popular I really dislike that.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by truphie(f): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2009
Depends on the kind of popurality
Positive or negative. Eg:

Positive- great achiever,hardworker.
Negative -LovePeddler,gossiper, cheat
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2009
I do like popular people as long as they dont believe their own hype and think they are God's gift to earth grin
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2009
What if their popularity was fake and they were popular for something that they are not really. Like say they were a singer and they were popular for that and it was someone else's voice being used on the tracks and noone knew. They were conning the original singer by not paying them too for the songs. Would you like them then?
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by destaro(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2009
it doesn't matter what you did to gain your fame the most important thing is that you are famous
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

What if their popularity was fake and they were popular for something that they are not really. Like say they were a singer and they were popular for that and it was someone else's voice being used on the tracks and noone knew. They were conning the original singer by not paying them too for the songs. Would you like them then?
Do you know something we dont know? grin
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2009
I really do not care whether he's popular or not I should just be he love with him, and yes he should have a great personality.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Oluschenco(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
It depends on their impact, if +tive, I like them, if -tive, I dislike them.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

it doesn't matter what you did to gain your fame the most important thing is that you are famous

It does matter if someone can con all those people, what makes you think you won't be conned to.  Are you special?  I don't think you will be, someone with a propensity to lie like that is not a good person to date or marrry.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I really do not care whether he's popular or not I should just be he love with him, and yes he should have a great personality.

I agree and a great character. Character for me is more important, is he honest, faithful and kind anyone can be manipulative which could give you the impression he has a great personality but he might not have a good character and that means he will give you a nice time but treat you like crap.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Oluschenco(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

The above connotes that you are of a corrupted mind, not bothering to know how someone made his fame, if you have the chance to kidnap or make money rituals, you will surely do so. grin
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
Oluschenco:

The above connotes that you are of a corrupted mind, not bothering to know how someone made his fame, if you have the chance to kidnap or make money rituals, you will surely do so. grin

Thats the type of person that go marry you and pressure and ask you go do fraud to pay for the new merccedes. When you end up in prison they no go care they just move on to the next one. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by destaro(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
anyway you have the right to your opinion, i dont care how you make your money but the most important thing to me is how you spend the money
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

anyway you have the right to your opinion, i dont care how you make your money but the most important thing to me is how you spend the money

If he conned people to get it he might con you in how he's spending it thats the whole point. You can't trust a con artist or fraudster. You can't even be friends with such people. You never know their limits.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Oluschenco(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

@destaro
Stop displaying your insanity here, your opinion is like a booster for willing-to-be-corrupt minds. A cultured person should not think the way you think, what a negative thought.
Wonders shall never end sha
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
Might worry (depending on the contest) me a bit if they became famous after knowing them but if they've always been famous and my mind as always been programmed to accepting them the way they are then i don't see how it will trouble me.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by destaro(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
why are you all beefing me na my opinion i dey talk, abeg free me now i noget your time
wink
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by TheSeeker(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
A person is a person, there's no yardstick to their humanly existence owing to their popularity. So I really don't care if she's popular or not. However, popularity comes with its own share of chaos (but we fail to admit it); I personally wouldn't date someone who's popular unless I've been dating her before she got popular.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by charles316: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

why are you all beefing me na my opinion i dey talk, abeg free me now i noget your time
wink
slowpoke frm birth.thats what u are
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by posakosa(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
truphie:

Depends on the kind of popurality
Positive or negative. Eg:

Positive- great achiever,hardworker.
Negative -LovePeddler,gossiper, cheat

I think someone said this already. It depends on what they are popular for. Is it: credit card fraud, whoring, cheating,

James Bassey is a popular male LovePeddler who preys on young women.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
posakosa:

I think someone said this already. It depends on what they are popular for. Is it: credit card fraud, whoring, cheating,

James Bassey is a popular male LovePeddler who preys on young women.

Yep thats it there has to be a distinction between bad and good right, right and wrong. Not everything can be acceptable just because someone is popular.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by posakosa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^ totally,
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by CrazyMan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
If I love her, why won't I marry her? Or has being popular become a sin?
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by yme1(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
popularity as in being a star, Hell yeah grin
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by destaro(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
people should say there opinion and leave me alone why all the yabbing.naija is bad so however you make the fame i really dont care i will only question what you do after. most times it is not because people are bad that they do wrong but because the system pushed them into it, do what ever you can to be famous, my opinion, free me now
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by posakosa(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
destaro:

people should say there opinion and leave me alone why all the yabbing.naija is bad so however you make the fame i really dont care i will only question what you do after. most times it is not because people are bad that they do wrong but because the system pushed them into it, do what ever you can to be famous, my opinion, free me now

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by ritaNL: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Do I like popular ppl ? Yes but I can't date them expect if the guy is like WOLE SOYINKA
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by iice(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
Erhhh depends undecided
The worse is the one who acts differently after becoming a star grin
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by McDoe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
For one to be popular, he or she popular must have some traits, aura and attributes that an ordinary person may not have. But being popular does not mean one is good. To me, I like the good and popular man and woman.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by McDoe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
iice:

Erhhh depends undecided
The worse is the one who acts differently after becoming a star grin

iice, why hide your face under a foreign guy? Anyway, I missed you
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

iice, why hide your face under a foreign guy? Anyway, I missed you

My ninth hubby grin Where have you been? tongue
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by sweetpie23: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
who doesn't? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Broke My Heart: I Cant Move On: Help! / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! / Apart From Me, What Would Be Your Ideal Christmas Present Or Wish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.