Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

what kind of man or woman would you like to date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / what kind of man or woman would you like to date? (1280 Views)

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by solomon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2005
NAIRALANDERS LET COME TO THINK OF THESE SO MANY PEOPLE AS BEEN FORCED INTO A MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF ONE THING OR THE OTHERS; SO LET HEAR FROM YOUR VIEW THE KIND OF MAN OR WOMAN YOU WOULD LIKE TO DATE.
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2005
Kind
Caring
Good looking
Average Height
Loving
Romantic
Sexy

But I ain't looking to date,*COMITTED*
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by dejiolowe: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2006
adeoba:

I would like to date a woman who has attitude. And a fat backside!
That is eru!
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by bohye(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2006
black, pretty, witty, charming, intelligent, classy, down to earth, ...hey wait a minute i'm describing me!!!
wink
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Outkast(f): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2006
Basically someone who is understanding,Intelligent,Independent,trustworthy and truthful.
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by babymine(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2006
Godfearing
Loving & Caring (He has to pamper me oh!)
Kindhearted
Simple
Good taste
Polite
Honest
Comfortable with himself. Etc.................
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by onyiitext: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2007
Me i like 2 date a man that is
LOVING
GODFEARING
CARING
UNDERSTANDING
HE HAS 2 B NEAT
INTELLIGENT
TRUSTWORTHY
KIND HEARTTED
ROMANTIC
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Free(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2007
Respectful
Luv n' fear da Lord
Understanding
Funny
Friendly
Educated
Caring
Good fashion sense
Tall/handsome grin grin
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Dvampire(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
hey ladies? whatever happened to being rich? wink
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by ima1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2007
Dvampire:

hey ladies? whatever happened to being rich? wink

not every woman is shallow,

as for me i am not looking to date, im thinking of settling down and having a meaningful life with a husband and kids.
so i want a man that has these qualities.

i want someone that is God fearing, understanding, caring, trustworthy, who would always be there for me and stick up for me no matter what, i want someone educated and has a plan for his life which we can both build on together, i want someone who is respectul and who wants me for me, and no matter what happens we would stick together as one through thick and thin, i want someone i can grow old with because i do not believe in divorce, i want someone who i can love and who can love me unconditionally, someone who is romantic because i am very romantic, but then again i don't want someone who is exactly like me because there is nothing fun like getting to know your partner everyday, you learn something new and exciting about him.
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2007
ima1:

as for me i am not looking to date, im thinking of settling down and having a meaningful life with a husband and kids.
so i want a man that has these qualities.

Hmmm, havent heard those words in a long time. Thank God we still have people like you out there. there's hope
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2007
From what l have seen it goes to show money is not everything wink
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Tobiegal(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hey,

Mi am dating a guy of great values, he's intelligent, smart,witty, cool, nice, God-fearing, comitted, wel focused, hardworking, caring(pampers mi plenty kiss), loving,

mai very own superman! cheesy
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Tobiegal(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
Oh! i 4got to add that he is also polite, respectful n loves footbal! grin
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2009
One who is not generic with what he thinks he wants from life.
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by yme1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
fantastic contributions
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by abrahym(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2009
she must be cool,prayerful,always ready to advice,erm i also love gurl with small stature
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by oluwafemi113(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2009
see then
Re: what kind of man or woman would you like to date? by pauloman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
4 me a gal dat is smart,womanly&motherly,god fearin,hardworkin,beautiful,sexy&very hot in bed&not afraid 2go d xtra mile

(1) (Reply)

Hello Any Deltans In The House / Girl Needs A Serious Relationship / Ikorodu, Ketu And Mile 12 Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.