Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) (7977 Views)

Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
This just happened few minutes ago, why naija girls like to dey form rubbish? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin.... Hahahhaah....

Busted!

4 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smh. What if it was typographical error? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by 2dice01: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
make i spread my aladdin mat for here ...

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by faruz: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
xo , wetin make i do now

2 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
That she is from Mbaise, Imo, doesn't mean she's based there also.

7 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
Smh. What if it was typographical error? undecided
Didn't u see the final confession? Or u need glasses.
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
That she is from Mbaise, Imo, doesn't mean she's based there also.
Did you see me ask her where she is from?

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lolsssss cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
marshborn:

Didn't u see the final confession? Or u need glasses.
Yea I saw but what if she was really staying there? And the way you attacked her smh
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
marshborn:

Did you see me ask her where she is from?
But that was what she said. Am from Imo was her reply
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:

But that was what she said. Am from Imo was her reply
Guy swerve abeg
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Virginkpekus(f): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin Victoria Ireland here I come angry

2 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by hungrynigerian: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
chai, there is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its a typo error
What should draw our attention is OP looking for girls on facebook to fvck

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mafizo:
Its a typo error
What should draw our attention is OP looking for girls on facebook to fvck
No be only typo, you think I don't know who she was before chatting her up? This person has never set foot in lagos before.

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I see forming go wrong and I see a nigga taking advantage of it and stressing on it just to make her look bad

9 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
kiddoiLL:
I see forming go wrong and I see a nigga taking advantage of it and stressing on it just to make her look bad
Bro na wetin girls need, she don calm down now.

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yawns.

Anyone can do this with a friend. And screen shoot it. The ease at which the girl was blasted tells a lot. Nobody blasts a girl they are trying to "chyke" like that. . .

Show this thread to the birds, maybe they'll buy it.

25 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
bt am stil lukn 4 d embarrasment fa.
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yawns.

Anyone can do this with a friend. And screen shoot it. The ease at which the girl was blasted tells a lot. Nobody blasts a girl they are trying to chyke like that. . .

Show this thread to the birds, maybe they'll buy it.
That's why guys like you don't get any pvssy, always forming Mr. Nice guy. This same girl don loyal now.
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
marshborn:

That's why guys like you don't get any pvssy, always forming Mr. Nice guy. This same girl don loyal now.
**** Which girl loyal? All we saw is a screenshot of a chat that could have been done with anyone.

So you get your "pvssy" by chatting up random girls (that's if) and correcting their typos?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by abdeiz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
So that's why he now screenshot the chat and post it online abi, cos one girl's autocorrect misbehaved.

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by marshborn(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Pain me? Is it my stupidity? It's your stupidity, but mind where you display your stupidity. A public forum is the worst place for you to make up stupid stories and sell to the public. Not everyone will buy it.

That said, you're as useless to me as the "ueue" in the word, "Queue".

I've called out your bullshit, kill yourself over what I typed.
grin keyboard warrior ride on
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP attacking everyone on this thread.YOU don even mess up pass the girl.Look at the way u attacked her sef.
YUCK
YOU are a wasted sperm

6 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by chudyprince: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op, both of you are impersonating grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Lesbian Video Leak / Guys Stop Flooding Me With Your Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.