Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pes Club Manager Official Thread - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes Club Manager Official Thread (47596 Views)

Guides To Download & Play The Latest Pes Club Manager Apk On Your Android Phone / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Pes Club Manager Discussions ,tactics Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by femotechno(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
timilehing:
A super team will see you through SSX 1-10. A 7* team with all slots unlocked & 2X limitbreak. 1000+ OTR(including traits) at age 23 is enough
where you able to get all those?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
femotechno:
where you able to get all those?
Yes
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by femotechno(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
timilehing:
Yes
How please....
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
femotechno:
How please....
Play a season daily & you'll get enough resources for it
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by femotechno(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2019
timilehing:
Yes
I dnt think it's possible with ha king coins. Infact.. It's not possible
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2019
femotechno:

I dnt think it's possible with ha king coins. Infact.. It's not possible
It is. Currently planning on making a super team with 1300+ OTR. All-legend team
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by femotechno(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
timilehing:
It is. Currently planning on making a super team with 1300+ OTR. All-legend team
with a new account I guess
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
femotechno:
with a new account I guess
3 years+ account.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
I have not played my game for a while cos my phone had issues. Today, I needed to update but the update refused to go. I had to delete the old version and download the up to date version.

As I want to launch the Pes Manager game, its just crashing. I have not been able to play it.

Pls house, what is the solution? How can I rectify it and start enjoying ma game?

Thanks as you respond.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2019
Idaytesj29:
I have not played my game for a while cos my phone had issues. Today, I needed to update but the update refused to go. I had to delete the old version and download the up to date version.

As I want to launch the Pes Manager game, its just crashing. I have not been able to play it.

Pls house, what is the solution? How can I rectify it and start enjoying ma game?

Thanks as you respond.
What is the Android version on your phone?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
timilehing:
What is the Android version on your phone?

Its a Tecno Pourvour 2
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Nomolost: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
PES Club Manager (iOS)
The more time you play with a young player the more his rating will rise. If you have an old player past his peak does playing him more slow the decline of his ratings? Does subbing in players ever affect (for better or worse, for young or old) the increase or decline of a player rating? Does it matter if I start a player in consecutive games vs every other game? So basically, in general, I am curious as to how I should distribute playing time for my starters and bench players and how best to sustain a players rating in older age (and also how best to raise a young players rating and also how starting vs coming off the bench affects a players rating as well).
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by ozemestats(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2021
Where is everyone? angry
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Preyefrank: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Is anyone still active?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by ozemestats(m): 3:32am On Oct 15, 2021
We still dey here cool
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Unfortunately, Konami is ending support for the game this year December 15th. It will be replaced by e-football
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by ozemestats(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aside Football Manager, do you know of any other mobile as good as PESCM? Top Eleven & Soccer Manager don't even come close to PESCM
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Jayysuperb(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2022
ozemestats:
Aside Football Manager, do you know of any other mobile as good as PESCM? Top Eleven & Soccer Manager don't even come close to PESCM
football manager

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PES 2021 PS2 ISO File Download (playstation 2) / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.