Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

8 In 1 Combo Digital Transfer Heat Press Machine - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8 In 1 Combo Digital Transfer Heat Press Machine (921 Views)

New Apple Iphone8 And 8+ In Stock (Price Slashed) / CAP Heat Press Machine With Automatic Timer / Heat Press Machine For Fransferring On T-start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 In 1 Combo Digital Transfer Heat Press Machine by chyinksystem: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good ideal ! on three - in - one money making machine ( id card ,cd and photo printer).
20% price slash off on canon id card printer , for direct print on id card without cutting or looking laminating machine to laminate the card . The pvc card of this printer is already coated ,cut and laminated for ready use. The printer is sold with a refillable ink cartridge which is a permanent ink cartridge that has a refilling hole which allows you to refill the cartridge again and again with refill ink. so you will never worry of ink cartridge with printer . The set of ink produces 10,000 prints on id card. Woh ! The printer prints two id cards at once.
For more information call chy at Inksystem Nigeria ltd at no 12,Simbiat Abiola way Ikeja,Computer village ,Lagos. Delivery service is available for customers outside Lagos.
The package includes: Printer = 18,000, empty refillable cartridge = 9,000,100mlx 5 colors of ink = 7,500, id card tray @ 5,000, pvc card of 230 pieces in a pack = 10,000 = total package = 49,500

Re: 8 In 1 Combo Digital Transfer Heat Press Machine by kexpan(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please what is the difference between 8 in 1 and 5 in 1.
i counted both, and they can both be used on tshirt, mug, cap, plate.
what differentiate 8 in 1 and 5 in 1.

i have search alot online.
happy to see a link on this machne close to me in ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This LG Chest Freezer, Features And Specs / Complete Retail POS Standard Bundle (with Swiftshop V1 Standard) / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.