Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads (37656 Views)

Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg / Nairalander Creates Epic Art That Make You Want To Become A Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Asuokaa: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
GOOD DAY GUYS
I would like to tell you guys about two wonderful people I meet yesterday, their names are Mr Jimoh Ogunlayi and Mrs Bridget ogunlayi, and they are both blind but happy couples. They got married in 2014 and very productive even in their state they make a lot of nice things with beads like Bags, Lamp Holder, Flower vase, Flower pot, fruit basket etc

Mr Jimoh Ogunlayi is a graduate of SPED Oyo with a degree in visual Impaired/social studies; he lost his sight in 1993 due to an accident. interestingly he was the one that fixed the wiring and bulbs to the lamp holders by himself

Mrs Bridget Ogunlayi is a graduate of computer science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka, she lost her sight in 2008 due to a drug reaction.

They learnt how to make all this from the Nigerian Farm Craft Center for the Blind Isheri Olofin Powerline Lagos.

This is some of their works; you can actually buy or learn from them.

They make liquid soup, Air fresheners.

Please try to patronize them and support them

Worship at the living faith church (winners) this Sunday; it’s a Miracle Service come and experience Jesus In action as he fills your life with miracles

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Asuokaa: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
More

seun
lalasticlala

please let support them thank you

Thank you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by queenoflafia(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow there is ability in disability

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by MzDesire(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
wow....very good.

6 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Sharon6(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow!!! There's indeed an ability in every disability. The chose to make their hands useful instead of going around begging for alms. More grease to their elbows!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

3 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by CzarRex: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Truly love is blind!

no disability is an hinderance,

God bless your hustle! Mr and Mrs ogunlayi

4 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by MadCow1: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031368_bead6_jpeg9b99fd4a5446bc72612b58c73ade2f46

I really don't believe this.. angry

Its too beautiful for the maker not to have seen what they were making.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Kxngstein(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yet people with 2 legs 2 hands 2 correct eyes would sit at home and wait for government to provide jobs. This should serve as a motivation and an example to Y'all

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Ada9103(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ability in disability cry

5 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by saracus(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
God is great indeed. Just wondering

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Ladycloud(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow... I wish them well..

3 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by veekid(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Creativity

2 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by amclimax(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
what else can i say than make God bless their hustle.... they contribute more to the economy than buhari.... no be me talk am o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by oluwanimoduroty: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Kaybee14(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
God is wonderful. They only lost their sight and not their brain. Nice concept from the couple. May God continue to crown their efforts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by freshness2020: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am speechless shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by buharisbae(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
something isn't right here hope this isn't another #savemayowa scam
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by cruz419(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many thanks go to u for dis post most of dem can t reach out to a wilder platform but u did it for dem,, am amazed wat me dat has two eyes can not do,, I hope to patronize dem soon will save dere contact!!!

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by phaniyi7: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Motivated
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by gbemitoks234(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow,I know the couples,Mr Jimoh and his wife are good in making different kinds of beads.

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by thaoriginator: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blood of Jay Z!
is this true or false?
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Toeyoursea(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
May God bless their hustle.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow.. ..may God bless their hustle.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by thenny312(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
The wire works are beautiful
Are they really blind cos I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
kiss wow this is nice. God will take them places.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Fiscabally(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
l rarely Comment, but not this time...
Motivating!

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Kxngstein(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
scave:
go and get blind and b dumb as well
What's your point exactly? :/

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by YourNemesis: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are they 100% blind or just visually impaired
?

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by NAVYdogg: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
Blood of Jay Z!

is this true or false?

Chineke!! How does d blood like..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Album: Funny Wedding Pictures / Makeup Artiste, Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman Into An Acid Burn Survivor / MY PORTFOLIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.