Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? (2110 Views)

Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos / IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello my fellow Nairalanders.. I applied for the AYEEN 2016 coming up soon. Fortunately, I got picked but I'm being asked to pay a token of N2000 for me to proceed to the next level.

It's not asif I'm doubting the credibility and authenticity of AYEEN, but when I was applying it was boldly stated that the Registration was absolutely FREE. Please forgive my Paranoia, has anyone here received the Email too?, has anyone paid?, did you receive the so called J18 form?, do you think I should go on with the registration?. I really need someone to allay my fears, 2k is a lot in this Buhari economy o.

Dear Nairalanders, I'm always the one with the loudest laugh whenever I hear people falling for one Internet scam or the other, Please don't let the table turn on my head.

Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, help me. Deadline is almost here
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by chimaude: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
I also got same mail. I paid my 2k yesterday. Just want to give it a trial. I chosed Asaba as my screening center. You can reach me on 08083902344
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
I did too. Why is this not trending on Nairaland? Its unusual.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
chimaude:
I also got same mail. I paid my 2k yesterday. Just want to give it a trial. I chosed Asaba as my screening center. You can reach me on 08083902344

All the very best bro
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ShilohEagle(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Whether its scam or not, I can't tell. I registered too, bt I'm not gonna buy d form. Seems u'll need to defend ur business proposal before a panel. If it isn't a scam I wish u goodluck. Bt if it is, u'r more Dan 2k. Give it a try bro. Perhaps only few people will be given d startup capital at d end. If u wanna go for it, put ur very best effort.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by UGOCHUKWU3: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are so quick to label something as SCAM, In life,sometimes we just have to take some necessary risk,yes N2k is some money,but at the same time,is something one can afford to sacrifice,why not go ahead and pay it,then take it as one of those sacrifices you have to make as part of your success story

1 Like

Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by faith123456(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anything that is real and genuine don't ask for money for form, the forms are usually free, and it takes only your brain and God to get in.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by stagger: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Everything in life is risk. 2k us far less than what some people spend on booze and women. At least pay the 2k and give yourself 50% chance. Pay nothing, give yourself 0% chance.

Na so life be o. Some of today's success stories were achieved from chance opportunities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
CaesarII:
I did too.
Why is this not trending on Nairaland? Its unusual.

I'm also surprised it's not trending
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by mickool(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
chimaude:
I paid 2k too for the form today. Just want to give them a try as applied for loan for my existing biz.Asaba is my center too.I intend going 7th aug for the J18 form. Pls when are u going for the form? Thanks
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShilohEagle:
Whether its scam or not, I can't tell. I registered too, bt I'm not gonna buy d form. Seems u'll need to defend ur business proposal before a panel. If it isn't a scam I wish u goodluck. Bt if it is, u'r more Dan 2k. Give it a try bro. Perhaps only few people will be given d startup capital at d end. If u wanna go for it, put ur very best effort.

Thank you bro
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by Dynamik1: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2016
An option to come with your comprehensive business plan was given or pay 2k for the form. The choice is yours.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by otegah(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2016
I understand that not everybody can be analytical. For my friends who are not, I will help break down the following anomalies.

1.If the J18 form is so important, why didn't they put it on softcopy online like they did the registration form.

2. What is their staff strength to process thousands or millions of hardcopy forms.

3. Why haven't they given a breakdown down on the various stages of the pitching.

4. Why have they changed the south West venue twice without a proper traceable address.

5. Why has the payment deadline been extended after a threat mail was initially sent.

6.Why is the website ayeen2016? Will they register another site for 2017.....?

7.Why don't they have an office in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by gr8nes: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
mickool:

I paid 2k too for the form today. Just want to give them a try as applied for loan for my existing biz.Asaba is my center too.I intend going 7th aug for the J18 form. Pls when are u going for the form? Thanks

Asaba zone, how did it go? give us scoop on how the interview went.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ArchiPelago1: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
They keep postponing the deadline of payment
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by stagger: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
They keep postponing the deadline of payment

Who is postponing what? Several centres have already done the screening. They merely asked those who missed out to pay for the form and proceed to Lagos and Enugu which are the two centres left. So which one is "postponing deadline for payment"? Explain for us to understand.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by mickool(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2016
gr8nes:

Asaba zone, how did it go? give us scoop on how the interview went.
Asaba zone went well. The process was very smmoth and well organised. I really commemds those guys efforts at Asaba center. Well i filled the J18 form and screen.am told to await the next action and if successful to meet the penels of judges. No date fixed yet.
Re: AYEEN 2016: Hope They Are Not About To Scam Me? by ladyF(f): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
So if 10,000 people pay their 2k, they have effectively raised 20,000,000.

How much loan are they giving out? Make I no talk sha.... angry

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Mmm Is A Scam / Do You Buy Or Sell Chemicals? Come In Lets Relate / The Best Microfinance Bank In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.