Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Was I Right To Give Up Early? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right To Give Up Early? (738 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Olayinka8793(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
l need ur opinions please. l am a 22 years old with hearing loss but l could speak. l am self employed. There is this gal along the street my salon is located whom l recently begin to admire,at first l try to ignore her and focus on my hustling but she seems to be giving me green lights by greeting me whenever we met. l finally decide to act by demanding her number(am a very shy and terrible toaster,no thanks to my deafness},l got her number,texted her next day asking we be friends and explaining that l cant call her cos of my hearing loss,she didnt reply so l thought she was trying to play hard to get,so l also formed l dont give a f**k,days later l saw her at a grocery shop,summon courage,approach her and ask why she didnt reply,she said she didnt get my text,l told her we need to talk and ask when she would be free{she is an apprentice},she said Sunday so l ask if she could come to my shop on sunday so we can talk and she agreed but failed to show up and l gave up chasing her. Was l right to give up early?
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Nova15: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
She has bounced u twice. I thinking her actions has said it all

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by amnesty7: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Do you know what you actually want? The answer should solve your riddle.
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
she no dey feel u
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by czarr(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why you focusing on ur flaws....prolly wah scared her away!!....she maybe thinks you'll be insecure and lash out....
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Olayinka8793(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nova15:
She has bounced u twice. I thinking her actions has said it all
thanks,l thought she was trying not to be seen as cheap.
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Daniel2289(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
From d way ur story reads, I personally thinks it was too early 4 u to have given up.. U cud have invited her d second tym to c d outcome.
Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Killz3(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
You were right to give up on her. . . But never ever you give up on asking girls out. You just need to build self confidence. One day you'll meet a girl that'll accept and love you the way you are.

Keep on keeping on.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right To Give Up Early? by Olayinka8793(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
amnesty7:
Do you know what you actually want? The answer should solve your riddle.
honestly what l want is a relationship with her to see if we are compatible.

(1) (Reply)

Am Plus One Today, Pals Show Me Some Love Please / Witch / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.