Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? (34891 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by suasmablow(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its nolonger news that the Federal High Court in Abuja has sacked Sen.Ahmed Makarki, confirmed Sen.Ali Modu Sheriff as the authentic chairman of the PDP, nullified all previous activities of the Makarfi caretaker committee including the resolutions at the Portharcourt Convention and as well cancelled the rescheduled PDP convention in portharcourt.
By the granting of these prayers by Justice Okong Abang, Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU is nolonger the party's candidate, but Sheriff's Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen.
Is anyone still doubting that PDP will definitely lose both the EDO AND ONDO Governorship Election as long as Sheriff is alive?
Meanwhile, i dedicate the bravery and sagacity of Sen.Ali Modu Sheriff to the ever swagalicios Oshio Baba

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by exclusive87(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Game of politics always a game,,,,
The best option for him is to GO Back to his Church and continue from where he Stop.... Cox Politics have just played him

FIRST TO COMMENT,,, BUT WHO E HELP

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by suasmablow(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
exclusive87:
Game of politics always a game,,,,
The best option for him is to GO Back to his Church and continue from where he Stop.... Cox Politics have just played him
I am sure the church may reject him too because he has been so compromised.
I am of the opinion that this can denounce his faith because of politics
is that then a real pastor?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by blexxyn1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
if the polls are not massively rigged..... poi will win.

Oshiomole will have to rig to even have a chance.
obaseki=oshio 3rd term in disguise.

menaluv....we must vote our choice not oshios choice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ize IYAMU is the PDP candidate in Edo

He will also emerge the next governor

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by temptnow: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zombies that are being fed by their parents can't stop saying rubbishh

21 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by veekid(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Google is your best friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by wasco24: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by qualityovenbake(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Justice Okon Abang has done it for APC again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by lilmax(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
What will be will be

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by blazetitov: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
PDP deserves all the problems in the world. The corrupt party brought Nigeria to her knees.

Btw, why does Justice Okon Abang loves to give judgement in controversial cases. it seems the man likes controversies.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by RealJaneDoe: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I laugh in Swahili

Chaii the picture though. Oshiomole is a real rock star.
See as e be chaiii

18 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Rockquest: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ize-Iyamu remains our governorship candidate whether Sheriff likes it or not. The game has just started. Meanwhile we should all work for the realisation of Ize Iyamu governorship and should not lose focus by this ruling. Another court will upturn this ruling soon. Nigeria under APC has brought more than enough calamity to our economy. We all say a big NO to injustice, poverty and Boko Haram government. Edo shall be great under Pastor Ize Iyamu !!!!! No shaking

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don't pity PDP @ all wit d woes they r facing but I feel they shld have a 2nd chance. POI has bn recognized by INEC, hope the judiciary knew that?

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by martineverest(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
ali moudu sheriff: APC's trojan horse in PDP

22 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by babyfaceafrica: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its politics,he will scale through

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by brainpulse: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
PDP is dead and gone to the grave...... Hmm ah gone to the grave..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Akinz0126(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Let me just sit and observe how tynz unfold
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by DirtyGold: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
He will obviously go find a court to issue a counter ruling or... he will go and continue preaching the gospel as Mr pastor! Have you forgotten Chris Okotie?

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Emyogalanya: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stage managed sack so in case he win they will start another battle like that of abia

3 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by saintkel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just dnt understand our courts anymore

6 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by yomalex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Omeokachie: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Appeal the judgement, apply for a stay of execution and they are all square again.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by martineverest(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
kings09:
Ok
na god catch am......i neva liked dat man b4...

Obaseeekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Akhimien78(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
suasmablow:

I am sure the church may reject him too because he has been so compromised.
I am of the opinion that this can denounce his faith because of politics
is that then a real pastor?

Smh undecided what's the vice president of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by martineverest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
obaseki eleniyan! Oshiomole eleniyan! Apc eleniyan!......karo!

Shoki shoki! @ barcanista

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Harwoyeez(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tis really a messy situation where judges give conflicting Judgement's but with d sacking of markafi n non supervision of sheriff's primary by inec I doubt PDP will have a candidate to field

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by jide219(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
There is nothing there, APC plan will nt work, by September we shall all go en-mass to vote ize iyamu, obaseki and oshiomhole can go to hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by waternogetememy: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Reading comments from Zombies, i cannot stop laughing.

Who dont know Ali Modu Sheriff is an APC agent from an APC state and region?

Who dont know APC game to use Sheriff and Kangaroo court to force apc Sheriff on PDP and destabilize the party?.

This is how every rational person sees the present predicament of Nigeria politics.

Sheriff is a very poor excuse for an agent. He lacks the discretion required.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by DirtyGold: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Stage managed sack so in case he win they will start another battle like that of abia
The problem with Nigeria is that corruption has empowered so many individuals so much that we lack credible institutions with proper integrity... the system is a joke, I tells ya!

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by bilulu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
how about other courts who had affirm Makarfi as the authentic PDP chairman? na pipo like op plant sheriff

3 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by pabloid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oshiomoles fear of this guy amazes me

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu / Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.