Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (45194 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mavin singer, Tiwa Savage signed a management deal with American music mogul, Jay Z label, ROC Nation weeks ago which Don Jazzy confirmed on his post on social media after the One music fest.

The management of the popular label has now confirmed the deal and officially welcomed the mother of one by sharing a photo of her signing the papers on their official social media page.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/roc-nation-officially-welcomes-tiwa.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by RealJaneDoe: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats dearie.

#MakeMoneyNotNoise

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by veekid(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by CzarRex: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just sitting here wondering how this girl can compete with vocal powerhouses like rihanna,demi lovato and shakira etc. With all this her bobo sneh that she is singing with olamide,hmmmn

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016

No big deal here, na just management deal not an actual music deal.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
At least you guys are trying...... Just that you guys are selfish and not interested in the Nigeria Project. No song to put the government in check, after you guys will say fela Na my role model. Abi una dey fear prison? In all, congratulations. Remember Tbliz sponsored your first video and you said that.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Rencent(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin make we do now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Astuteleader(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don't know what to say, waiting for experts.
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by josfamdl(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
good dvlpmt
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by fittty(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ummm
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by VocalWalls: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice one....
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by kushma(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
OK ma hope you would prove that you are the best since you said you are the most famous.
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by adioolayi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Congrajulation....well done
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats to her, definitely her pattern of music will change now
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by afo86: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
TS don step up na everywhere we dey c her now!shey nah yur bobo dey distop yu b4....?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by asaju10(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good for her
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by uwa244(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nai be illuminati things now.

9 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by NnamdiN: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
They better visit konga.com/hugostores for cool musical instruments

1 Like

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Emmaoga: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
good for her
but as for me....God will soon answer my call.

2 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by UjSizzle(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aite.

Music not noise.

Congrats... I think.

2 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Flawlessangel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Well deserved, easily the best female artiste in the continent
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can someone explain how this affects her deal with MAVINS and Don jazzy?

Isn't she signed to his label

3 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Tpave(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
After pain comes joy. I wish you the best Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Where is yemi alade again?
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by fullz: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
isn't she wack?
well, when heaven's light shines on you...

1 Like

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by fernandooleku(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
U are on point wink

15 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
sha dont be another D'Banj ooo #my2cents

2 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by sulsak(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shit happens
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by girl4rmspace(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tiwa oozes class and gives me this international vibe anytime i listen to her songs, so am not surprised an international company came calling for her.

Wish her the very best

11 Likes

Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by Helkayklassic(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats Mama Jam Jam.. Another publicity for Wizzy there.
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by nairagossip1: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice
Re: ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] by darocha1: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Skinny Paul Okoye In Baggy Jeans / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Look Lovely Together In New Photos / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.