Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter (35040 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by henryanna36: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Embattled legendary musician Koffi Olomide has had arguably one of the most difficult weeks of his life.

Following his deportation from Kenya for the assault of a dancer at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, the ‘Ekotite’ singer was then arrested at his home in Kinshasa and locked up for 18 months..

But all his troubles aside, the internet has been lit up with photos of his daughter, Didi Stone Olomide.

At 16 years of age, she is said to be one of the most influential young fashionistas in Paris.

She is an aspiring fashion designer who was featured on the international fashion and lifestyle magazine, Vogue, earlier this year.

She is quite the eye candy as evidenced by the photos below:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photosmeet-koffi-olomides-gorgeous.html

1 Like

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by henryanna36: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by henryanna36: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

3 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by dacovajnr: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na who her Papa Offend? I don't know and still don't want to know..But this girl Sweet With Portable Agbalumos Neither too Big nor Small kiss but why she pose lyk say she get disability for the last pix..

12 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Mskrisx(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Very pretty damsel

3 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
She has a small head.
But yet she can't keep her neck straight.

6 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by RealJaneDoe: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why she dey always bend her neck

1 Like

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by dacovajnr: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mskrisx:
at your age you still dey book space undecided

3 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Sharon6(f): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pretty angel.

Want to look beautiful and flawless like her? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by veekid(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
16?...GTFO But seriously in light of her dads scandals now isn't the time to thrust her into the limelight.

Bloggers have no shame...Anything for the Traffic

6 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by businessweb: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
My Dear Sister...

if your Man is Stressing you....
Boil water
Let it boil, boil, boil, and boil.While water is still boiling...
wait for him to fall asleep.

When you are very sure that he is sleeping then make some tea and drink.
Tea reduces stress.

Stop crying.Ok..
Lolz wait o you thought am gonna say pour it on him.

Come on u can't kill him u love him!!! grin

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful girl

Please check my signature
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by chrisBenSunny: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by afo86: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cute! smiley
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by donoti23(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
VolTOxic:
She has a small head.
But yet she can't keep her neck straight.
Nigerians, we must always v some negative things to say. Mk we try praise pple for once lol

7 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by mickeyenglish(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aah God..! ; shocked shocked shocked Ṣsee person pikin.

.. Post No Bill...
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
She make sense no be here! Sexy AF! cheesy kiss

Me that wants to born only 3 pikin, if I come marry this type, you sure say only 3 go do me? Chai! Na the danger of marrying very beautiful, hot and sexy wife be that oh
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by fortunechy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
wetin we go use am do?mchteeew!!!

4 Likes

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
we will not take it...we must avenge your father's sin on you... that is a bad thing and its a crime ...oya come here now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by slim75d(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm slim nd lively,this is why i like em slim they stand the test of time only that their pu**y is slightly spacious.
mi dickson no be cucumber
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by nkemdi89(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
They treat their daughters like goddess, while they rape, assault and abuse the daughters of others, after all the publicity it will be so unfortunate that the dancer will be out job, possibly she will return to her pre occupation which most dancers are into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
we will not take it...we must avenge your father's sin on you... that is a bad thing and its a crime ...oya come here now.
.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
at your age you still dey book space undecided
rotfl... him don old nii
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by FIGARO00: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
slim75d:
hmmm slim nd lively,this is why i like em slim they stand the test of time only that their pu**y is slightly spacious.
mi dickson no be cucumber
my guy, wetin concern dic.k with this kind small girl? abi you see am with dick for any picture?
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by AkumahTalk(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
cos' she's tryna look cute kiss
RealJaneDoe:
Why she dey always bend her neck

1 Like

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Abukc(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
She make sense no be here! Sexy AF! cheesy kiss

Try am now,her papa go dey feed una pikin

Me that wants to born only 3 pikin, if I come marry this type, you sure say only 3 go do me? Chai! Na the danger of marrying very beautiful, hot and sexy wife be that oh
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by seguno2: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
I thought that she is also in prison with the daddy and then it is news.
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by BrokenTV: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool
See you, see prison, she is still under age oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How A Popular Beggar Was Exposed. / "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose / Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.