Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics (60878 Views)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by chie8: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
The 40 days of a thief came to an end for a prostitute in Nairobi after she was nabbed trying to escape with her client’s goods.

The sex worker was nabbed by neighbours while in possession of electronic goods and documents belonging to a Kenyatta University student. The neighbors tied her up with a rope as they waited for police to arrive.

According to reports, the sex worker had spiked her customer’s drink during the romp rendering him unconscious.

She was later arrested by police officers.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-prostitute-nabbed-escaping-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by segebase(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
kenya again

56 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by saintkel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hehehehe truly every day for d thief but one day for d owner, abeg free dat babe jor

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why Always Kenyans??

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by idupaul: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kenya getting all the bad press these days

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by youngest85(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ehya, dey jst wicked d lady!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by alabig(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ndi Kenya sef.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by lilmax(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder the kind of living things some men sleep with undecided

14 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by mhizAnnie(f): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lmao...Kenyans and this kinda news sha
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by smellingmenses: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Y DID U CHANGE UR GENDER?
lilmax:
I wonder the kind of living things some men sleep with undecided

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Sirmuel1(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenya
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
To be sincere this was not the picture I was expecting to see.
I expected something that can create a bulge in the trousers of males.
So this is how Kenyan prostitutes dress?
How I wish say them naked am.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2016
IamDino:
To be sincere this was not the picture I was expecting to see.
I expected something that can create a bulge in the trousers of males.
So this is how Kenyan prostitutes dress?
How I wish say them naked am.
So I put na.ked,Seun and co change am to unclad.
How the sentence con sweet with unclad nowsad

25 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by lilmax(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2016
smellingmenses:
lilimax come and answer one of your people before I break person head undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by YourMajesty(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol, even God sef don taya for Kenya matter.

Don't trust a cleric in Kenya. They're all one in the game. grin
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
smellingmenses:
The person you were referring to is Lilmax and a guy whereas I am Lilimax and a female smiley
Don't mind seun for accepting that name. undecided People kept on thinking the we are the same embarassed
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
chie8:
The 40 days of a thief came to an end for a prostitute in Nairobi after she was nabbed trying to escape with her client’s goods.

The sex worker was nabbed by neighbours while in possession of electronic goods and documents belonging to a Kenyatta University student. The neighbors tied her up with a rope as they waited for police to arrive.

According to reports, the sex worker had spiked her customer’s drink during the romp rendering him unconscious.

She was later arrested by police officers.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-prostitute-nabbed-escaping-with.html

Make I pack here...
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by MzDesire(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmn....
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by SurefireFashion: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Naso the rope take strong reach. Using knife to cut it

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Recession

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by ALAYORMII: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Why always Kenya??

The people that tied her up are animals

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
do i share dna with kenyans
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by holadguy(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Her own cup don full,she even resemble bf
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by addikt(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
saintkel:
Hehehehe truly every day for d thief but one day for d owner, abeg free dat babe jor

Make den free am??....then why the quote "everyday for the thief" come comot for your mouth at first ? undecided
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by YourNemesis: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Abeg stop flooding this website with phony Kenyan stories from silly blogs looking for traffic Edakun.
This is Nairaland not Shilling land.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by jazinogold(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
chisus sad
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Category1: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenyans making wave. ..kudos to them....they are blessed with trouble
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Why Always Kenyans??

u know u just made zero sense, right? alright if u didn't let me tell you, if that happens here in our land land, some people fit don burn the babe down, beat her blue and black, strip her naked and if she very unfortunate, they might just set her ablaze, that's how worse we are, these people did a civilized thing by just tying her down before the authorities came in and you are insulting, abeg if this kind thing happened here, would you and your friends or whoever is around even think of this, your dirty bad minds would go to extreme thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by holluwai(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Do ashewo no do add thief join....weyrey
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Sweetcollins: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
End time girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.