Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68130 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Deep personality

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by peachesandroses(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Height
Thick waist ( you know the kind that wen he tucks in it will balance well)
Flat tummy
Neatness
and the jara is slightly bowed legs .

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its so funny that 80% of the ladies here won't date or marry guys with,the qualities they wrote here.most men would actually follow up with what they wrote smiley

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why is the romance section so elementary?

Wtf is "what do u like most about the opposite sex". See questionnaire?!

undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by MyLuvmyjoy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
For the good lookin ones among MEN ... Everything! kiss grin
Ugaalyy ones tho angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Moderate bosom cheesy Curves and a little bit of fine face, dazal!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
Height

Thick waist ( you know the kind that wen he tucks in it will balance well)

Flat tummy

Neatness

and the jara is slightly bowed legs .
This is serious! You mean this thing oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by peachesandroses(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
This is serious! You mean this thing oo cheesy

cheesy yes o!! I'm not a fan of guys that are as wide as a tray pan on the shoulder and then slim at the waist like a pencil.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
No yansh?
iamkingzlee:
Moderate bosom cheesy Curves and a little bit of fine face, dazal!!
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

cheesy yes o!! I'm not a fan of guys that are as wide as a tray pan on the shoulder and then slim at the waist like a pencil.
Oh sweet Jesus!!! grin this your criteria makes a whole lotta sense cool
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
No yansh?
Plus a whole lotta yansh! Bigger than yours tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by DrDreWise: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
I admire brown or ash colored eyes, long black hair and a really natural complexion. Then, I love intellectual ones.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by peachesandroses(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Oh sweet Jesus!!! grin this your criteria makes a whole lotta sense cool

haha yeaa!
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..
Na dis kain yansh we de see for bus here ooh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by abeland: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
the nyansh,......em...dats all.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Biospnx(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Well for me, i like d fragility in a woman, like em more if dey r tall n fairly fair bitiful n heroes highly intelligent.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by DaGC(m): 3:05am On Jul 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided intellect get hole wey I fit chook preek?

If NO.. Hapuya like that

Now this is cray grin grin

Well for me, just have good hygiene and be smart and you probably have already become my friend. Once met a girl that reduced my IQ whenever we were alone, always saying and doing things that made me never wanna spend time with her cause I felt she was dragging me down to her level. I even nicknamed her 'low IQ' (wasn't nice of me, but hey a guy can only take so much)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by HomoSapiien: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Normal boobs Perhaps big ass grin Cute face Long legs Highly Intelligent; perhaps more than i do. Sound mind Irreligious sad Etc etc

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Her accentricities...and ofcourse every other thing must follow.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Intrepid01

sirmustee

kwaraguy

mamawin

eyepencil

belamour

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48073267 just type i vote vizkiz cc nljega

happy new month.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by mamawin(f): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Intrepid01

sirmustee

kwaraguy

mamawin

eyepencil

belamour

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48073267 just type i vote vizkiz cc nljega

happy new month.
sorry love, I'm not really into this voting ish
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
mamawin:
sorry love, I'm not really into this voting ish
Just this one pls, you don't need to be into it firstsmiley
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by mamawin(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Normal boobs
Perhaps big ass grin
Cute face
Long legs
Highly Intelligent; perhaps more than i do.
Sound mind
Irreligious sad
Etc etc
'Highly intelligent; perhaps more than I do', my brother, mind what you ask for, are you sure you can cope with a lady that's more intelligent than you are? except for your children's sake sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by balancediet(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
L ;Dl. This guy, u're a f*#king clown
obiorathesubtle:

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
balancediet:
L ;Dl. This guy, u're a f*#king clown
grin Boss.. Hafa na..
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by balancediet(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
I full ground. You don see those features wen u describe since?
obiorathesubtle:
grin Boss.. Hafa na..
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
balancediet:
I full ground. You don see those features wen u describe since?
grin wella o.. Dem full ground o baba..

I know say you fit relate na.. Becos you dy set your own compass for that side..

Baddest guy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by balancediet(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin Fire on,Nothing do you.
obiorathesubtle:
grin wella o.. Dem full ground o baba..

I know say you fit relate na.. Becos you dy set your own compass for that side..

Baddest guy grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
balancediet:
grin Fire on,Nothing do you.
grin Make I add you for BBM baba..

Hafa na? I for like make you vote some niggaz for me o.. Is that cool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.