Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68127 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Ibeekaay: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Small boobs
Small head
Pointed nose
Flat behind

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Pascopele: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
Ibeekaay:
Small boobs
Small head
Pointed nose
Flat behind
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Stargurl20(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Fear of Allah
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by SODbaba2(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2019
ronald4lif:
The legs, particularly the femoral area. Nothing moves me more than a silky and lustrous legs of a lady. Every other parts are secondary.
Chop am
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by emelda86(f): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dark guys with that massive height turns me on.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by skinnyinc(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ass for me is a killer, looks dont mean a thing to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Rawhumper(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
peachesandroses:

cheesy yes o!! I'm not a fan of guys that are as wide as a tray pan on the shoulder and then slim at the waist like a pencil.

You Are dann right dear,am a guy but such repulses me...am not gay am 100% into fine ladies as i grew up in their midst right from secondary schools upto now.....i love This nairaland. I have followed it a year now so i devided to join. Hiii
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Brunicekid(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
OK.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by peachesandroses(f): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rawhumper:

You Are dann right dear,am a guy but such repulses me...am not gay am 100% into fine ladies as i grew up in their midst right from secondary schools upto now.....i love This nairaland. I have followed it a year now so i devided to join. Hiii

I'm glad you understand what I'm saying �
Hii....
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by mafiano1986: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ass! But when i see it, i dont keep looking at it, i just look for a few seconds then stop, so dat she does not catch me looking.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by RuggedSniper: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
obiorathesubtle:
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..
grin

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Mairice125: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shut up,Old man[qquote author=oblak00 post=49461600]Show me a girl with mammoth sized breasts and I will show you the kind of girl I love. I can suck the destiny out of a girls breasts. She can have 20% brain but 80% breasts. cool[/quote]
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Williamsesco(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Fat pussy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.