Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. (3107 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Oshiomole And Foreign wife Welcome A Child / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife, Maryam Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Fkforyou(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello, Nice to meet you...welcome to the best forum in Nigeria.

You are the greatest idiiot ever liveth. Who do you think you are, you fvcking retard. A white man my blackass, who you EPP?........Welcome to Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by medpren: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
ba7man:
Trump is a grenade with its pin out.

You think it's going to blow the enemy but it might also explode in your hands.

He's highly irrational and I was warned as a life's lesson to beware of people that talk too much...... Donald Trump does.

You Islamo-fascist cretins have the right to be afraid of getting 'Trumped'. Sane people all over the world also have the right to keep you in check.

Jihadists for the first time in their miserable lives support a 'female presidency' while your own women are enslaved in burkhas and banned from driving and going to schools. What Bufoonery!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Dbboy(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Donald should be the next president to keep all these Islamic militant in check. We don't need another weak head of state, look at what the world is turning into because of Obama inability to act.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by talktimi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

The truth is that I am yet to see a white fellow all my life.

Is it white colour that comes as a product of spinning the three primary colours in the spectrum?
cheesy maybe its the fellow who took his bath with white Saclux paint

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
tomquest:

Welcome.
Where are you from?
This is a Nigerian forum, how did you get to know about it?
And what's your main purpose for being on a Nigerian forum?
I have a nigerian friend always on nairaland..and he is always laughing..sometimes I think he's gone mad or something...so I signed up.im yet to see why he keeps laughing though..

4 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
So good seeing Donald has some good fans in Nigeria.
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
medpren:

You Islamo-fascist cretins have the right to be afraid of getting 'Trumped'. Sane people all over the world also have the right to keep you in check.

Jihadists for the first time in their miserable lives support a 'female presidency' while your own women are enslaved in burkhas and banned from driving and going to schools.
grin this got me laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
yhemsy62:
And who do you think are the real mastermind behind world terrorist?
.the CIA Can give you an answer to that sir.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by chigoizie7(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
1st of all, what do u want from black people, white kid?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by rhymaster: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
1st of all, what do u want from black people, white kid?

Be civilized and read his earlier comment. Engage intellectually him intellectually, discuss a topic that is already ongoing, make a joke or funny comment, etc but don't be a jerk!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
rhymaster:

Be civilized and read his earlier comment. Engage intellectually him intellectually, discuss a topic that is already ongoing, make a joke or funny comment, etc but don't be a jerk!

Let's see who is not civil here.

Tell me, what is so wrong in asking a harmless question?

What does a "white kid want from the black kid"? That is as simple as that.

Talk of being civil? If he ever thought of that, he would have had a rethink on his "topic".

3 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by drss(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
Do you guys think Donald trump gonna win the elections?
yes
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by drss(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abagworo:
Trump will not do nada even if he emerged winner in the contest. Politicians are all same and employ every tactics to win after which they continue with same old system.
dis thread is for civilized pipul, not zombies.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
''White Fellow''?? undecided undecided
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Pidggin(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:

You can still contribute without mentioning your skin color.

Imagine me going to a Russian forum and saying "Say hi to a black person"

2 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by tomquest: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
I have a nigerian friend always on nairaland..and he is always laughing..sometimes I think he's gone mad or something...so I signed up.im yet to see why he keeps laughing though..

Wow! That's a nice one. Well some comments can be so crazy or funny (or both) that you begin to wonder if these Nairalanders are professional clowns.

By the way, I hope you've got your helmet and bulletproof vests on? Because some dudes here show no mercy when bashing anyone who crosses their path!

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by cjrane: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
?.representing Alabama city.

My Oyinbo friend,
So, all the way from Alabama into this slaughterhouse forum of Nigerian politics? Do you know very angry Nigerians come here to vent their spleen?

If you are not CIA or FBI, then you must be the most "unusual" Americana i have ever encountered. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by tomquest: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pidggin:

You can still contribute without mentioning your skin color.

Imagine me going to a Russian forum and saying "Say hi to a black person"

Ain't you now enjoying the drama his approach has brought? Something a little different from the ordinary...

You have a point though, but fvck it, this is a faceless forum! For all I care, this "white" dude might even be another bored jobless black-ass Nigerian graduate in Sapele. This ain't Facebook. Every claim is welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by gmaribel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
grin this got me laughing.

That's how it starts, b4 u know it you'd be checking and updating posts 24/7.

As they say Take care of your pennies and your pounds will take care of themselves.

Trump's biggest headache was the republican ticket. Now he's gotten it. I don't see Hillary beating him. Americans are tired of politically correct politicians. Trump has keyed into this and he will win.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
white boy, we gat no chill, if you F up, we gonna bash you till you commit suicide or deactivate your account....... stay out of this section for your own good cool cool
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who cares if you white or albino

3 Likes

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
cjrane:

My Oyinbo friend,
So, all the way from Alabama into this slaughterhouse forum of Nigerian politics? Do you know very angry Nigerians come here to vent their spleen?

If you are not CIA or FBI, then you must be the most "unusual" Americana i have ever encountered. grin grin grin grin

Thus is about the most truthful description for nairaland. The place were we come to vent and say what we cant say in church or at work
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by MPSA(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
This "OP", is aware most of you nairalanders, enjoy kissing white a$$es, that is why "she" posted sh*t like this grin, it's not necessary to mentioned colour of your skin, those who are interested of kissing this sm*lling a$$ hole, they are free to do so. undecided You are welcome my albino brother/sister undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by johnmartus(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
I swear you are not a white as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just here to have fun..no hard feelings.really sorry if I got ya all pissed off.hope to be in Nigeria some day.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
Just here to have fun..no hard feelings.really sorry if I got ya all pissed off.hope to be in Nigeria some day.

will u shut up and stop disturbing our peace. Because u are white, we should start worshipping you or what Dude u ain't the only white guy on this forum. We don't give a fucck about your presence
nonsense angry sad

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Johnlenoxx: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
ruggedised:

will u shut up and stop disturbing our peace. Because u are white, we should start worshipping you or what Dude u ain't the only white guy on this forum. We don't give a fucck about your presence
nonsense angry sad
?why the hate?

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by GeneralBiati(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
?why the hate?
THIS IS BLACK. tell ur useless dumb cops to stop killing my people. who bleaching epp? white ke yellow ni
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Damn, this escalated real quick.

OP, let me add my own: If I catch you, I'll slit your throat so when you scream only blood comes out.
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Johnlenoxx

We have the good, the bad, the ugly here so don't allow anybody to intimidate you, Nigerians are a very warm people - infact the happiest people in the planet.
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Ratello: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
?why the hate?
....and you are so sure you are a white man cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“we Will Keep Nnamdi Kanu In Detention Until Buhari Leaves Office” – DSS Lawyer / "I Left Only 52 Roads, Not 96" – Peter Obi Hits Back At Obiano / Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.