Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (146843 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2016
The gal have join bwad gang ni...

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by shuggah(m): 5:46am On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
hey young man keep quiet animal!! Who said he shouldn't beat his daughter? Allow this to be taped and uploaded online could damage this girl for life. Quit being an ass anu mpama!
u re condemning thia while u didn't hear a word said in the video, or even care to ask, stop thinking with ur John Thomas ND stop cumming off d video or d tiny boobs, d girl called up to 3names of guys that she has slept with and one of them is a labourer, d oda is a driver and d third is jobless plus Mr Portugal and these wer d men d brothers couldn't recollect hence d beating ND mind u d father was nt in d scene because she was referring to them as brothers and finally the video waa recorded as an evidence against the men who hav been sleeping with the girl because the brothers would like to see them In jail and u would hav heard when they were mentioning SARS. for the family to beat d gurl like that then it must have gotten out of hand, for a young girl like that to be sleeping with older men that's worse, I bet more headlines will arise from this story.

8 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.
you have mad!!!have you hear me,,,I say you have mad gan...How do you expect this girl to contest for any juicy political or career position with this evidence out there seeing how the internet hardly forget.

7 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
This man is mentally ill, I won't be surprised to hear this kid commented suicide months from now.
Most likely, but edit ur grammar.
He should have continued with the JUNGLE JUSTICE but shouldn't have recorded it for public consumption, because it must definitely HAUNT her tomorrow.

When she becomes reputable tomorrow, she may even commit suicide, that's if not now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by abduuul: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Beating is normal thing, recording is fine but posting this online worst and ugly. Let's know that this will only help for short period of time let's say a year. She will still go back for it. The parents are to be blamed for it. Who knows the kind of care given to such girl secondary skul for that matter.no sex education, what of the girls mum. Who knows what's going on in their family. Posting it online is bad cos the lady already think that's the capital punishment but will also go back for that in secrecy.beating and mere talking senseto her, and knowing her better will do cos she must hav been abandoned. undecidedBeating is normal thing, recording is fine but posting this online worst and ugly. Let's know that this will only help for short period of time let's say a year. She will still go back for it. The parents are to be blamed for it. Who knows the kind of care given to such girl secondary skul for that matter.no sex education, what of the girls mum. Who knows what's going on in their family. Posting it online is bad cos the lady already think that's the capital punishment but will also go back for that in secrecy.beating and mere talking senseto her, and knowing her better will do cos she must hav been abandoned.

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by abduuul: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Beating is normal thing, recording is fine but posting this online worst and ugly. Let's know that this will only help for short period of time let's say a year. She will still go back for it. The parents are to be blamed for it. Who knows the kind of care given to such girl secondary skul for that matter. no sex education, what of the girls mum. Who knows what's going on in their family. Posting it online is bad cos she lady already thinks that's the capital punishment but will also go back for that in secrecy. beating and mere talking sense into her, and knowing her better will do. cos she must hav been abandoned in one way or the other for such act to take place.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ITbomb(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2016
If beating were to make someone better, Nigeria would have been a better place by now, but from what we are seeing, such embarrassment only pushes the child away from the parent

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lwise(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.

You must be a bastarddd,if your daughter was caught in such an act must you allow people to do a video recording?
What if she now commit suicide because of the shame that comes after the video recording.

Fooools like you makes me reserve my comment on most threads

15 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by EKITI001: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmm... Two wrongs for real

Cc Lalasticlala , seun .... good morning, move to fp sirs
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
shuggah:

u re condemning thia while u didn't hear a word said in the video, or even care to ask, stop thinking with ur John Thomas ND stop cumming off d video or d tiny boobs, d girl called up to 3names of guys that she has slept with and one of them is a labourer, d oda is a driver and d third is jobless plus Mr Portugal and these wer d men d brothers couldn't recollect hence d beating ND mind u d father was nt in d scene because she was referring to them as brothers and finally the video waa recorded as an evidence against the men who hav been sleeping with the girl because the brothers would like to see them In jail and u would hav heard when they were mentioning SARS. for the family to beat d gurl like that then it must have gotten out of hand, for a young girl like that to be sleeping with older men that's worse, I bet more headlines will arise from this story.
You are the one thinking with your prick!! Who said I don't understand them Am igbo and I heard everything. This family is sick period. This will affect this child negatively for life, they can't ever take this off the Internet. I did some stupid things when I was a child but why should I be filmed and uploaded online for me to see this for the rest of my life. Everyone deserves a chance and this will forever hunt this girl. If you don't know what to say shut the hell up.

19 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by chacoonder(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
What happened to her sex partner?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by peachesandroses(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2016
That man would regret what he did in some years to come! the beating was necessary but video taping it was totally uncalled for!

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by oatzeal(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
EKITI001:
Hmmmm... Two wrongs for real

Cc Lalasticlala , seun .... good morning, move to fp sirs
.. na xo
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by mmsen: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Beating your daughter won't make her chaste.

And why must folk record and upload everything that they do?

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by kellyjoesteve: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
If there is one person i love so much with his comment on this forum believe me is you very funny and instereting
Knowledge9000:
Today's women and sex are like 5 and 6.

I don't support the harsh punishment but people need to understand the anger of the father...it's not the sex per se but HER BRINGING A MAN INTO HIS HOUSE. What stopped her from having the sex else where? I remember those days, we do this somewhere in the school premises or even church. Of all the paces to have sex and you chose your father's house? I'm sure it's not her first time, somebody must had tipped his father of this her behavior, and he gave her the benefit of the doubt but chose to lay ambush to get her red handed...lol!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
She's a very lucky girl......She could have been 'peppered'

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by mmsen: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
this is nigeria and not america.

There are lots of videos of American parents beating their children.

There was one where a father beat his daughters for twerking. Not even sex.

Imagine what he would have done if he found a boy on top of his daughter?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by naijagobetter(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
agreed the girl was wrong, the father went too extreme, who knows wat he did when he was her age? He has jus lost a daughter by his 'stupid' action, period.

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by abbeyty(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
i dont think that is her real father, would that stop her from having another sex in the next few weeks, i bet that useless father did more than that he he was her age
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by kellyjoesteve: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Nawooo the young man in question should have taken the girl out or are you telling me if he was the one in the girl father shoe he will allow such to happen in his home show some respect.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Prowizy2(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
How can I download video from youtube?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
chacoonder:
What happened to her sex partner?
you are the only one with brain here...wetin do the idwiot that played away match?

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by asids55: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
who fit interpret abeg?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by milky3(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
that's too extreme

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lilmax(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
The only wrong thing I see here is the recording undecided

7 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
"spare the rod and spoil the child" but whatever point the father wanted to prove asking neighbors to not just witness but record the event, I think the man needs some days to be with psychiatrist.

I am just thinking about the stigma the young girl would face henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blazetitov: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
lwise:
Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.

Exactly. She needs counseling more than the shaming punishment. She will not stop having sex. Only time and location will change.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by byvan03: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Some fathers really don't know their duty, discipline but protect. Why upload this online? Mcchheeeww!

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Though the father shouldn't have allowed them video but....
I am 26, and I feed myself yet I never carry girl enter my papa house.
Now just negodu that girl.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
not wrong at all,she did a shameful thing,so she is supposed to be shamed,its abominable to bring a man toi your fathers house to fornicate,she deserve shame.
oatzeal:
THE FATHER WAS WRONG WITH THE KIND OF TREATMENT .. BUT THE GIRL TOO DIDNT DO WELL

THE VIDEO

>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiLMNArRpk

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lakefist(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
When the time come no one will recognize the girl when she is grown. Even the dad would have aged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.