Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date (662 Views)

NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date / Peoples Democratic Movement Adopts Ize-iyamu As Candidate / The New Party In Town.... YOUTH DEMOCRATIC PARTY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by YouthDemMov: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fellow Comrades, Following a post by our chief Comrade TEARG1 (formerly Great1), This is now the official Nairaland Account for YDM

Since the launch of YDM in 2012, we have remained steadfast in working towards a greater and successful country. This is a short message to inform every member that we will be launching our online campaign to spread the awareness of the movement to all new members and to all those who are interested in taking part in this movement.

We plan to relaunch our website with membership application Online. For now, you can find us on Facebook ( Youth Democratic Movement).

Thanks for taking your time to read through this notice.

God Bless YDM

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
What does the logo signify?
It should not just be designed for design sake. Let it bear the Nigerian mark, the green and white in some way please. No matter what, it is first a Nigerian Party,before the vibrant raised fist of the strong and agile youth leading the country into emancipation and freedom. Let there be a touch of this great country's identity on that Logo/flag.

This party is a sensitive issue and it must not fail like these oldies have failed us again and again and again. Every thing must be justified as right, balanced and without bias. If it fails, these oldies will say "did we not say it, they are inexperienced".

Well done guys.
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by YouthDemMov: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
What does the logo signify?
It should not just be designed for design sake. Let it bear the Nigerian mark, the green and white in some way please. No matter what, it is first a Nigerian Party,before the vibrant raised fist of the strong and agile youth leading the country into emancipation and freedom. Let there be a touch of this great country's identity on that Logo/flag.

This party is a sensitive issue and it must not fail like these oldies have failed us again and again and again. Every thing must be justified as right, balanced and without bias. If it fails, these oldies will say "did we not say it, they are inexperienced".

Well done guys.

In a movement like the YDM, we are not a political party. We represent a change in our political system.
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2016
YouthDemMov:

In a movement like the YDM, we are not a political party. We represent a change in our political system.

The initial idea was to create a political party for the youths. Unless that has changed, I will not cover the motive with fancy talk. Sorry I am a realist.

Well done all the same.
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by YouthDemMov: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

The initial idea was to create a political party for the youths. Unless that has changed, I will not cover the motive with fancy talk. Sorry I am a realist.

Well done all the same.

We operate beyond the realms of a political party but that also remains an option.
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2016
YouthDemMov:

We operate beyond the realms of a political party but that also remains an option.

I wait to see.

Like I said. Let us not start this with these seemingly generalized but "cloud 9" ideas. When the initial posts about this idea came up on nairaland, you might recall I posted a long comment/reply calling for a way to agree on burning issues concerning like the principles of this movement and what our belief system will be. Principles regarding terrorism and counter terrorism. Are we going to be conservatives and believe in more of the central system or democrats and more of a regional system? What is our stand regarding LGBT? Nigerian State Policing, Autonomy of the Local Governments,And regarding Israel/Palestine issues and so much more? I mentioned a wide variety of issues calling for deliberations so we are people of like minds, beliefs and approach as much as possible. etc. etc. etc.

I hope this works out. I would consider it a true blessing to see this succeed and gain acceptance and to be amongst the brilliant minds involved. Awakening the consciousness of Nigerian youths and bringing out their potentials, self worth and pride.
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by blackpanda: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Story

Just another branch of corrupt pdp
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by Horlufemi(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
What are all the ideology behind YDM or its still no ideology like the APC and the PDP.

What values do you uphold.

Are you tribalistic/racist minded?

Who are you and what do u stand for?

Can you stand by your values? Can you stand by your ideologies?
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by mikolo80: 4:38am On Jul 29, 2016
YouthDemMov:

dead on arrival like Nzeogwu coup without taking over
Re: NOTICE: Y.D.M ( Youth Democratic Movement) Launch Date by Mynd44: 5:18am On Jul 29, 2016

(1)

Governor Willie Obiano Caught Pushing Wheel Barrow / Jonathan: When We Had The Largest Economy In Africa, It Was Because Of Youths / Do Environment Influence People Negatively Or People Choose To Be Influenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.