Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos (9032 Views)

learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself / 2016 Best Side Ghana Braids Hairstyles With Pictures / 15 Most Stylish Ghana Braids Ideas For African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos by Pepuscutie270(f): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2016
This braided style is incredibly simple and it is a great way to keep your hair out of your face without losing style points. It fits particularly on oval face structures, not necessarily saying everybody can't wear it but you know the kind of hairstyles that fits you well.

More photos..http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/07/ghana-braids-styled-in-to-ponytail.html

See all the 25 photos here...

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/07/ghana-braids-styled-in-to-ponytail.html

Re: Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos by emorse(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Ouch!! Looks painful. I wonder how girls do this. After going through all that pain to get my attention, you still form hard to get? Really?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos by SurefireFashion: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice. I love the 3rd 1
Re: Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos by MzDesire(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? / Download Gele Video Tutorial: How To Tie Nice Ankara Gele / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.