Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students (1647 Views)

The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / 7 Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees Ranging From 1000 To 5000 Euro / Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students by Enter10: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Fueled with an undying desire to escape an unstable nation where students witness more strikes than classes, pay more than expected and yet, graduate with a degree that isn’t recognized worldwide. A lot of students keep leaving their home country to a place that’s more conducive with a stable academic calendar that spurts out the genus in them.

Even at that, picking out a study destination could be a hectic experience especially when faced with tons of options. An institution with a low tuition fee, highly recognised, standard of living high evident and a friendly environment is one of the things that must be checked before choosing a destination.

Don’t worry, below are the top cheapest European countries you should consider going for your study.

Germany – This is the first country i headed to in my bid to escape the instabilities and it was quite an experience that will forever be cherished. German universities are well ranked in the world and the most popular anglophone study destination. According to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), German institution fee is at US$540 and US$9,980 for one year of living and it covers for both food, accommodation etc…

Belgium – A cosmopolitan society with a multicultural environment. The tuition fee for this fast growing study destination is indeed cheap and affordable. Depending on whether your program is offered by an institution in the Flemish community, German-speaking community or French community.

For Flemish community, the registration fee was 61.70 EUR as of 2014/2015 academic year and about 25 EUR for non-European students depending on the student income.

French community tuition fee ranged from 374 to 836.97 EUR per year for European Union students while non European students will pay higher tuition fee ranging from 890-4175 EUR per year.

German-speaking community on the other hand ranges from 100-600 EUR.
Read on: http://www.internationalopportunity.org/countries-in-europe-with-low-tuition-fees-for-international-students/
Re: Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students by Funnyguy83: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
lalasticlacla pls do the needful. Push this to the FP. Am a 3.4cgp HND graduate. I learnt that i can do my Msc in America. But apart from that, any other lower fee country is welcomed. Make this thread a lively one.
Re: Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students by spifyswift: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2016
all this country you mention to get there visa is not easy at all.....i just applied for iceland university but my problem is that they dont have embassy in nija....so i have to browse more on that wink....people say norway embassy but i mailed norway embassy and they told me they dont give study visa,that its just schegen visa....please if anyone knows anything about it tall me embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color] embarassed undecided
Re: Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students by otosa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
spifyswift:
all this country you mention to get there visa is not easy at all.....i just applied for iceland university but my problem is that they dont have embassy in nija....so i have to browse more on that wink....people say norway embassy but i mailed norway embassy and they told me they dont give study visa,that its just schegen visa....please if anyone knows anything about it tall me embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color] embarassed undecided
for Iceland https://www.nairaland.com/715857/iceland-univerity/2
Re: Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students by spifyswift: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
they are saying Norway embassy....but its not true Norway embassy dont give study visa or long term visa to iceland...they only give schengan visit visa quote author=otosa post=48003796] for Iceland https://www.nairaland.com/715857/iceland-univerity/2[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Book A Flight Reservation Without Paying? / Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? / See How We Are Painted Outside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.