Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Y Did She Give Me Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Did She Give Me Her Number (1457 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
its been a while am here,

plz i just want ask honest question from d ladies,

i meet a lady in a car and we had a nice conversation,  we both enjoyed d conversation and i really wish it continued,  but i hav to get down b4 her,  so i requesred for her number and she smiled and said,  no

she was hoping i would pressure her, but i did nt so i decided to leave her alone

after abt 1 munite, i said since u refuse to give me your number, wel i hv to go down here,  so have a nice day

i was about going down when she said ok wait,

she gave me her phone and smiled and i said cheers,

so i typed my number there,

she was hoping i would flash my number with it, but i did nt,

so she did dat her self,  but i did nt even bother to look at d face of my phone and i went down

so when i got down,  i wanted to save her number just to see its was a private number

i was like huh, may be she didnt know it was private

but ever since, i do receive flash from a private number and i suspect her,

now my concern is, why did she give me her number when she doesnt want me to call her? or why is she flashing me?
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
Duhhhhhh!!!!!! She likes you but didnt want to be forward. Gees guys are really from venus grin
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
lol

u re funny
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
U SAID SHE LIKES ME BUT dont want to be forward

ok

but how did she want me to talk to her when i dont hv her number?

or do u think she will call me, if yes, when?

may be 2029? lol
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
She wanted you to ask again for her number thats why she quickly gave it to you before you jumped out of the bus Did you save the number?
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
u need to read my post again,

i asked het she refused at first, and when am about to go down, i said have a nice day she said wait and she gave me her phone,

so i typed my number but did not collect hers, so she flashed me herself, but i did nt save it immidiately, so when i get down,and wanted to save d number, that was where i discover it was a private number,
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by iice(f): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
What is get down?
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
NEED TO NO FROM U?

GET DOWN?
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by iice(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
I have a headache undecided
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by mystics(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
if u liked her, why did u not push a little harder?
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
My guy, did you like her alot? You could have pushed for her number. If she likes you, she will text or call you later.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Dave6: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
The big mistake you make was to not look at the face ( embarassed) of your phone and to go down on the sorry go down from the car and form big boi.
Now what you are asking is "Y Did She Gave Me Her Number" - don't know!
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by CrazyMan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Blims.

I think that girl is confused; the truth of the matter is that she's in a relationship; her actions simply shows that she's trying to make up her mind whether or not she should double date.

I strongly believe that if she was single and free, she wouldn't have hesitated to give you her number.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by LordReed(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Duhhhhhh!!!!!! She likes you but didnt want to be forward. Gees guys are really from venus grin

Dat should be Mars ladies are from Venus. lol
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by nana(f): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Dat should be Mars ladies are from Venus. lol
My bad grin
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by 190: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nonsense thread
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by achinu(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
Dude, "why did she gave u her numbers?" grin beats me too,lmao tongue
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by PAININASS: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
She hates you !grin,she was just being nice to you,and she doesn't want you to be sad, that is why she flashed you with private number, some ladies are nice naturally and you would think they like you

Sometimes a lady would be very nice to you and you would think she loves or she wanna f*******k u,
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by puskin: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2009
Babes r all d same.
Push hard wit a persuasive voice nd u'll get wat U want.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
To fool with you.
Some gals get a kick from making a fool of guys.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by HarryPotter1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
guy no need 2 worry abt her just stay calm,she will come 4 u.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by german007(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
guy, just simply stand at that bustop from 6am on monday morning, dont leave there all day until u see her, stop all buses that go past and search for her,

thanks
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by mamagee6(f): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
She gave you her number because she wants to teach you how to correct your sentence to "Why did she give me her number". undecided
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by german007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
@mama gee,
hehehhehehe u wicked oh, lol,
, u are real mama gee
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by dada22(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ poster, u made dis interesting story of ur's complicated wit ur grammatical errors. abeg type correctly next tyme 2 clarify ur msg.

i cant even tell if she gave u her numba eventually or not
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Amigoz(f): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2009
dada22:

i cant even tell if she gave u her numba eventually or not[/b]

Let me help.

She gave him her phone, he entered his number on her phone, but when she called his phone to make sure that was his number, her number was hidden, hence showing private on his phone. So He never got her number. wink

@OP
I dont think she realises shez got her phone number on private, shame though. If she really wants to see you again then one of this days she will probably talk to you rather than flash . This is assuming it is her flashing though undecided or worse u might have a stalker undecided
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by dada22(m): 4:41am On Sep 20, 2009
ooh, i get it now, tnx.
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by mikesleek(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2009
@ poster, she probably liked you while you were on the bus but the moment you started mixing give and gave, or probably shooting her with cannons of grammatical errors, she had a change of mind. You wouldn't like her to die young would you? My advice, go and up ur english skills. Kapish
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by na2day2(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

mars!!! get your facts right!  angry angry angry but the guy might really be from venus since he is clueless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Y Did She Give Me Her Number by Shola2009(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2009
see forget about the girl, i dnt know she gave you her number, but she cant even call, she flashes, wtf is that??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Engagement Strategy / Benefits And Dark Side Of Romantic Relationships / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.