Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) (38076 Views)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
tohpahz:

Ur feelings. Ur problem.

Now I have this feeling you're senseless
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
tohpahz:

Ur feelings. Ur problem.

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Still ur problem bby angry

2 Likes

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh. obontami 's home boy babzil.la told me what it meant. ....⚡

Babz why did you do this to me nah ?? angry
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2016
obontami:

Baby mi
What do you want me to do naw ?? cheesy
You know my siggy and my moniker are my trademark
Infact I just weak right now sad
...⚡what does "baby + Mi " mean?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This lady, you are breasted...heavily breasted grin cool shocked
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

This lady, you are breasted...heavily breasted grin cool shocked
⛅You perv undecided
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅You perv undecided
Thanks for the compliment grin kiss wink

I have always wondered, does it get heavy sometimes? cheesy

Carrying all that 'load' in front.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

Thanks for the compliment grin kiss wink

I have always wondered, does it get heavy sometimes? cheesy

Carrying all that 'load' in front.
⛅Does carrying yer pen!s around drain you of yer strength? undecided
.....⚡NO! I know not, it is the size of my baby finger!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
means 'my baby'. Mi is Yoruba for my.The african languages aren't straight forward like that.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Does carrying yer pen!s around drain you of yer strength? undecided
.....⛅NO! I know not, it is the size of my baby finger!!!! undecided
My pen!s is not even up to the size of a baby Cucumber embarassed

But after zooming, zooming and zooming this picture of yours...even two big sized water melon ain't got nothing on em and no done justice to em both grin

So am thinking you will be more of the expert on size.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

My pen!s is not even up to the size of a baby Cucumber embarassed

But after zooming, zooming and zooming this picture of yours...even two big sized water melon ain't got nothing on em and no done justice to em both grin

So am thinking you will be more of the expert on size.
⛅You are enjoying this,I will ignore you now.
........ Bye bye. wink
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅You are enjoying this,I will ignore you now.
........ Bye bye. wink
Hahahaaaa cheesy

Bye tongue
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

Hahahaaaa cheesy

Bye tongue
angrywhy are you being annoying?
...... ⛅Are you a teen? Seriously asking,are you?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angrywhy are you being annoying?
...... ⛅Are you a teen? Seriously asking,are you?
Awwwwwwww...she can't just have enough of me, can she? grin cheesy

Whatever happened to her bye? tongue

Are you typing in church? shocked And Yea, I am soooo in my teen embarassed I am tired and fed up with people asking me that. It's so disheartening! And you just had to hit me there
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

Awwwwwwww...she can't just have enough of me, can she? grin cheesy

Whatever happened to her bye? tongue

Are you typing in church? shocked And Yea, I am soooo in my teen embarassed I am tired and fed up with people asking me that. It's so disheartening! And you just had to hit me there
⛅Then you are a child and should stay in a child's place.
....⚡
I regret exchanging harsh words with you.
I didn't know I was speaking with a minor.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Then you are a child and should stay in a child's place.
....⚡
I regret exchanging harsh words with you.
I didn't know I was speaking with a minor.
She sounds more sexy when she talks ironically cool kiss

Ain't you familiar with these words...'Age is just a number.' It sure is. Cos examples abound if I intend to site them for you sad

Don't be hard on me like that grin
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

She sounds more sexy when she talks ironically cool kiss

Ain't you familiar with these words...'Age is just a number.' It sure is. Cos examples abound if I intend to site them for you sad

Don't be hard on me like that grin
⛅I won't do battle with a minor.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅I won't do battle with a minor.
Battle? grin Were you battling before? It felt like...four play all this while tongue
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

Battle? grin Were you battling before? It felt like...four play all this while tongue
⛅Young man,I think you need a time out smiley
..... see you when you get back
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by zicoraads: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Young man,I think you need a time out smiley see you when you get back
Young man? undecided Thought I was a minor undecided

Get back? From where? You sound confused right now. I think you need Jesus! Lata tongue
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
means 'my baby'. Mi is Yoruba for my.The african languages aren't straight forward like that.
thanks..⚡
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

it means my baby cheesy

aren't you ??
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
obontami:

it means my baby cheesy

aren't you ??

Of course she is
Kingcheezypuff I tell ya right now Obontami is the real deal
You will look good in the yoruba attire ya know
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Babzilla:

Of course she is Kingcheezypuf f I tell ya right now Obon tami is the real deal You will look good in the yoruba attire ya know
baba u don vote for ichommy and kinginvahala today ??

Abeg the voting is still on, i use GOD beg you
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

it means my baby cheesy

aren't you ??
*shakes her head* no tongue
..... ⛅you've been replaced
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*shakes her head* no tongue
..... ⛅you've been replaced

bye bye
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

bye bye
⛅really .....⚡you just gonna go lipsrsealed
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

bye bye

She was just joking nah
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Nah he aint going nowhere you 2 are gonna get hitched wink
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

you sure sound like u serious, what do u want mrobontami to do?? To start wining and crying like a sissy?? Hell no young santana wont do that angry
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Babzilla:

She was just joking nah
she wan dey show her self na angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York / Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Killed After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers In Rivers.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.