Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Please Help With Ican Exemption Issue. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help With Ican Exemption Issue. (1470 Views)

5 Reasons Why ACCA Is Better Than ICAN / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / I Qualified As A Chartered Accountant With ICAN & ACCA In The Same Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Ican Exemption Issue. by julyb(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
I just got my ICAN student registration Number. Intend to apply for exemption with my Bsc (ed) Accounting. A lady working at ICAN office confirmed am to pay 21,100 for exemptions for 4 courses at foundation meaning I am to write only Management Information. the problem Is that each time I select ICAN unaccredited institutions but recognized in Nigeria .it gives only 3 courses as exemption. yet they claimed it will give four courses.is it okay for me to select the category of ican accredited institution to be able to get the four exemptions as stated by ICAN.
Re: Please Help With Ican Exemption Issue. by chyima(f): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
compliments to you..
I sent you an email,pls need to make an enquiry from you

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Becoming An Entrepreneur: 9-5 Life Forever! Feud.. / The Life Story Of How Billionaire Cletus Ibeto Made It. / UBA Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.