Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (56923 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by cyril700(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
I saw this on my facebook time line, is she for real?photos below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Daz kool
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Strongfaze(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Which one is the borehole?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Issorite kontinu
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by cruzita(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Strongfaze:
Which one is the borehole?
public punna

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by cruzita(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
And this one was also created in the image of God

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by KnightRod(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
If this thing makes frontpage.. I won't be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by latinoKingdom(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite kontinu
u are pretty

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Trojan2010: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
ASA
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by faith551(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Crazy girl so she already decided she will marry a man hoe

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
latinoKingdom:
u are pretty

Eshe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by utenwuson: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
the rate of stupidity in this harch economy is quite alarming walahi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
God no go let me or anyone of us jamb dz wan for road

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by nuelzz04(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
kiddoiLL:
God no go let me or anyone of us jamb dz wan for road
Amen o.....we go waec m for road cheesy

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by olaleks007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dear future wife...
Chopping other woman here too is making me learn how to manage borehole. So siddown there dey talk and don't look for me too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by EniHolar(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Borehole is still better than bottomless pit grin

Continue wasting ur life

10 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Doubleagent008(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
utenwuson:
the rate of stupidity in this harch economy is quite alarming walahi
and future leaders aren't showing potentials.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by salabscholar01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bore hole kor, Kainji Dam ni

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Rickcutie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
I wish her future hubby will see dis post on d day of their wedding..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am truly afraid. we no longer have homely and God-fearing children. all they think about is sex..sex..sex! this kid is less than 20, yet she has the nerve to even post this? I for disown this wench.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Peeps are getting really bold....

Please babes can see why guys are looking for virgins

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by demzylahot(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
d babe funny...but she looks like a holy-holy sister
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mostHandsome01: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
am saving these pictures so someday maybe in 10years time, when i come across it in my disc storage, i will then post it online, and by then; she, her family, hubby(if shes married) and kids could see it, then i will see how proud she will be of her silly words by then.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
angry sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's a joke and I find it funny, you people should get off your sanctimonious chairs.

She labels herself a Noisemaker so feed her your attention

12 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
What does this means..
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by IamQuins: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank God I'm engaged
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know the kind of ladies that we have in this generation, they are so reckless and carefree. Imagine what this one is saying like she is doing the man a favour, continue till you have well between your legs and have cancer. Rada rada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
agh! 21st century is a curse on mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol

If you like carry borehole come, I go tell you say na to pour pepper block the hole while I dig a new one @ the backyard

4 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by balancediet(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its a pity, a secondary school girl charge her phone to 80% and at 10:50am in the morning start devaluing herself to members of the general public. This thing called private part is really no more private part, its United Nations part indeed.Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by bluecircle470: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
I've seen it, she's from IMO state grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.