Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her (57341 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
mare23ayo:
I might get insulted or yabbed for this but I would prefer we look deeply into it

I reiterate by saying the easterners should have a change of cultural or traditional procedures to marriages collecting money from the man who wants to marry your child is the height! Let the man know he his responsible and take acknowledgement of this pronouncements in front of the whole family involved am sure such a thing won't happen or the effect arrested before escalating to this extent.

my utmost condolences the family.
!
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by obailala(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
RIP to the girl..

To everyonr throwing insults to the guy in question, how could humans be so dull to pass judgement after hearing only 1 story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Itzurboi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
MarilynNash:
small boys like you with your small mentality do not appeal to me
Smiles, there goes the saying; it takes a small girl to know a small boy... pls dont quote again, i dont do trouble
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by justtee42k: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Viktor1983:
This is why most parents don't allow their daughters marry from some places.
c..I dont like supporting guys bt girls need to be talked to..when bois with genuine heart comes to u..u will not accept...his ugly..hes not tall...his not rich...why not look for the real things in men...
may ur soul rest In peace and God that know d true story judge who ever is at fault...
#sad

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
!
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by olagold79: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad.
But they look happy. Together.

I strongly believe there's more to it.
May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.

Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.

People sha....."they look happy together".....all that deduced from a mere picture they properly posed for!!!

5 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by justtee42k: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to friend who knew her story, Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel got married last year to a Port Harcourt big boy from Benue State and while she was giving birth to their daughter few months later, she developed complication with her pelvic bone.

This allegedly prompted the husband to hate her, beat her up before bundling her back home to her parents house. Olachi's condition worsened thereafter and she fell into a coma few weeks ago and all attempts to reach her husband failed as he reportedly warned the family to stay off his back as he has moved on. Olachi never recovered from the coma as she died and will be buried today.

See what one of her friends Ben wrote on his Facebook page:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/Olachi-Manndarin-Emmanuel-after-husband-abandoned-her.html

c..I dont like supporting guys
bt girls need to be talked
to..when bois with genuine
heart comes to u..u will not
accept...his ugly..hes not
tall...his not rich...why not
look for the real things in
men...
may ur soul rest In peace and
God that know d true story
judge who ever is at fault...
#sad
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Juzzybabe(f): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
cry RIP. May God look after the baby you left behind. Stories like this only make me understand what God has saved me from.

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by olagold79: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

I will not go as far as saying no one deserves such treatment, but judging from the writers tale, there seems to be no plausible reason for the Husband to switch up the way he did.

If you're judging from the writers tale you are implying she deserves this kind of treatment because of a broken hips?

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by martineinstein(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
just one year of marriage
the 'girl-Child' has suffered
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by dadaijboy: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wicked boy
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by martineinstein(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
nefertitiram:
Please, how does the waist break?
im not a doctor...but i know that women with slim waist suffer this condition during birth
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by helovesme(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

Go to the North and see the number of young girls in the General hospital suffering from different childhood pregnancy related illnesses and you will be shocked. There are some states with special wards for girls with VVF.

And blowing ones hip during child birth is not age specific..

The fhucking doctors should be sued assuming she got good pre-natal care. cos they should have been able to tell that her slender waist will not be able to birth the baby and opted for C-Section. angry

Exactly.

I wonder why none of the other posters on this thread have said nothing about the doctors involved in her delivery. They are solely to blame for her death.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by anumide(f): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
I went through the husband's Facebook page (Emmanuel Egwu). and up until 20 February, he was uploading her picture. his daughter's photo is even his cover photo. maybe he took her home due to her illness so she gets proper care and it led to family wahala.
I am not supporting the guy, but usually there is more to these kinds of story.
#okbye

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by nefertitiram: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
martineinstein:
im not a doctor...but i know that women with slim waist suffer this condition during birth

I highly doubt that. I'm suspecting what you mean is women with narrow pelvis..

Na God de save person sha!
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

please edit your comment, write the ode in capital letters and embolden it...like this ODE!!!!. Add the exclamation mark too, Thanks.

Some peoples head is full of baby wipes. No sense at all, yet they wanna play LAPD.
cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by mistyebby(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
catal:
the other day it was a yoruba man saying he wud kill his igbo wife now this to another igbo woman.Lol ,am laughing because they are both from imo state.The same imo that non igbos say are the most liberal ,lol.IGBOS MARRY UR OWN !

Did you read through the story

3 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Mskrisx(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abeg for the people commenting rubbish, being broke or rich has nothing to do with being wicked. A bad man is a bad man but in the end, We will be payed by the works of our hands.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad.
But they look happy. Together.

I strongly believe there's more to it.
May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.

Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.
Oh my good Jesus! What were you thinking before typing this rubbish, Na wa ooooooooo, so is that enough reason for him to abandon his wife whom he swore to love and to cherish for the rest of his life when she needed him the most, so as rich as he is he can't send her abroad for proper treatment. We are talking about a human life, the mother of his child. What a shame, in fact you don't have a point.

@Topic, this is very sad. A very pretty young lady is gone, may her gentle soul rest in peace and to the man, what goes around comes around, and I hope he still remembers the law of karma. And to y'all blaming her for marrying a rich man, the only thing i can say is you lots are hypocrites, so who says a poor man isn't more devilish and wicked as that? You lots be praying for your sister to land a nice and handsome rich guy to marry and you come here on nairaland to spew rubbish condemning those who did, don't worry ehn, continue, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. That's how a whole lots of you were praising that Father on the other thread that beat up his naked teenage daughter and even allowed fools to make a video and send it online, forgetting what psychological trauma it will cause to the girl. Gosh our men have totally lost it, the kind of comments I read here gave me goosebumps and I am really getting scared. Bunch of hypocrites everywhere but the headquarter is here on nairaland. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
FxDuke:

sorry madam, some peeps here are not just matured, they have not experienced the real world!
when one considers the huge mountainous bill to be paid to keep the family going, the word love will quickly dissipate and turn sour in the mouth and stomach.
i dont blame these girls.
gals If you see a rich dude whether you have feelings for him or not, doesn't matter eventhough the character is questionable, grab him with both hands. and turn him to the angel you so desire.

I dey tell you o. Who in his or her right mind will give up the chance of living in comfort and luxury for a life where their next meal is not guaranteed? We don't even know the financial situation of this couple when they met yet some silly people here are making her look like a greedy gold digger who deserved her ill-fortune. I tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mskrisx:
Abeg for the people commenting rubbish, being broke or rich has nothing to do with being wicked. A bad man is a bad man but in the end, We will be payed by the works of our hands.

You dey mind them, my name and poverty can't be in the same sentence grin.
Majority of the domestic violence, rape and murder cases we see on front page happened in poor homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MadCow1: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
olagold79:

If you're judging from the writers tale you are implying she deserves this kind of treatment because of a broken hips?

You may want to read that post again. The answer you seek is in there.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Raiders: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
dominique:
Who are these people spewing rubbish that she should have married a broke man. Would a broke man have treated her better in that situation? It is a known fact that most broke men are frustrated and take out their frustrations on their wives and children (I've seen so many examples in my mum's colleagues to last me a lifetime). Even if she married him for money, does she deserve to be ill treated and abandoned like that? I don't understand the mentality of these Nairalanders o.

May the departed RIP, may God look after the little angel she left behind
Nobody is saying she should marry a broke man. What we are trying to say is that some women should focus more on a suitor personality and character and heart rather than his bank account. Some women only look at the mans account when deciding to marry him. There is nothing wrong in marrying a rich man but that should not the primary reasons for marrying a man

4 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by coldtegs: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please can someone tell me where does this goat stays, let me bring the wrath of God on him.
I don't need his street address , I just need his state, this stupid goat needs to be wiped out of the face of this planet.

God..God... But why.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
olagold79:

People sha....."they look happy together".....all that deduced from a mere picture they properly posed for!!!

So from where you hailed from, it's a trend for two unhappy folks to get married together right?

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by DonBenny77(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
since op has concluded without knowing d full details

my conclusion is that d guy never loved her but was forced to marry her cos she deliberately got pregnant to tie d man down cos of his wealth and so when complications arose from d pregnancy she lost her leverage n d man walked. How can u fall in love n get married within such a short period of time. wats d rush for jus at 24, marriage isn't a do r die affair.

i know some ladies r scheemers
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Raiders:
Nobody is saying she should marry a broke man. What we are trying to say is that some women should focus more on a suitor personality and character and heart rather than his bank account. Some women only look at the mans account when deciding to marry him. There is nothing wrong in marrying a rich man but that should not the primary reasons for marrying a man
For crying out loud, why are you guys talking as if you know this lady personally and you're very sure she married him money. Who told you she married for money? Do you know her? Na wa for una ooooooooo, you lots are judgmental and you're trying to give excuse for it.

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Petndu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is painful,i must admit,RIP
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
DonBenny77:
since op has concluded without knowing d full details

my conclusion is that d guy never loved her but was forced to marry her cos she deliberately got pregnant to tie d man down cos of his wealth and so when complications arose from d pregnancy she lost her leverage n d man walked. How can u fall in love n get married within such a short period of time. wats d rush for jus at 24, marriage isn't a do r die affair.

i know some ladies r scheemers
And here is another one pushing the blame on the poor girl like the man is a saint for putting his penis in her vagina and getting her pregnant. Men are blameless but Women gets all the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Arielle: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

please edit your comment, write the ode in capital letters and embolden it...like this ODE!!!!. Add the exclamation mark too, Thanks.

Some peoples head is full of baby wipes. No sense at all, yet they wanna play LAPD.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Mskrisx(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

You dey mind them, my name and poverty can't be in the same sentence grin.
Majority of the domestic violence, rape and murder cases we see on front page happened in poor homes.

Poverty itself breeds insecurity, strife, unnecessary anger, hatred and pain unimaginable. I could go on and on...Abeg who no like better thing make he raise hand...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Arielle: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian men. Thank God I have sons. If I had a daughter, to think she could end up with a husband like some of the 'men' on this thread. *shudder*

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Rest In Peace Vivianc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.