Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri (52370 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by ojimbo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
when they start beheading people. don't come to cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Ikigia: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alhamdulillah!
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by dreamwords: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Continue

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by sadiqmtj(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
may Allah accept it from u guys as a form of ibadat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by tooman: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
umar4info:
Wallaahu Mutimmu Noorihee walau karihal kaafiroon.

والله متم نوره ولو كره الكافرون
spot on
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by rakabuba001(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
one will only kill himself if he allows hatred consumes him, love one another as muslims not as Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba and most importantly treat non muslims well.. remember you are an ambassador of your deen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by lilslim(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
kadree:
I av personally had Jumat behind an igbo imam at coconut bustop, oshodi apapa express way. Allah calls who he so will. Alhamdulilah, me I b of al-Islam. U nko?
HEso will.
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by LAUWALI222(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
tola9ja:
Muslim dominate the world
INSHA ALLAH my brother in ISLAM
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
joudini:
And how do you know it is built by these Igbos? There is no evidence in those pictures neither have you provided any to buttress your claim.

And I think rational people should find it disturbing that opinions like this that is unsubstantiated is obscured and regimented to prevent objective enquiry, alternative perspective and dialectic criticisms.

If I have to sign a declaration of faith before I can contribute to a discourse that could be misconstrued then it means I have been deprived of my free will, independent beliefs and disenfranchisement by my religion or the lack of it. The ethos of free speech, online discussion and human liberty is been threatened and encouraging regimented thought is not a remedy for breaches.

pointless grammar

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by dahaz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
wow! that is an architectural master piece.masha Allah
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by babtuns76(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
RisMas:
I was surfing on facebook and browsed through these beautiful pictures of a newly build central mosque, located around onitsha road in owerri, Imo state. Islam is really spreading to igbo land
(Alihamdu lilahi alanimtel islam wakafabia nimat.!!!)

Source: https://web.facebook.com/IslamicCallingInIgboLanguage/posts/666579853493250
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by lateef1993: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Masha Allahu
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alhamdulilah,I have so many fondd memories as a Muslim serving in owerri.we Muslim corpers lived in d mosque at owerri central mosque at municipal.during jumat,u will see so many Yoruba,Igbo,hausaa all in d same row praying to their creator.
Islam brbrings all us as brottherrs,y then will I wish tto hurt my brother
Allahu akbar

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Presbulg(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
joudini:
And how do you know it is built by these Igbos? There is no evidence in those pictures neither have you provided any to buttress your claim.

I'm pretty sure if you click on the link the Op provided you would find the answers to your questions

And I think rational people should find it disturbing that opinions like this that is unsubstantiated is obscured and regimented to prevent objective enquiry, alternative perspective and dialectic criticisms.[/quote
]

Story le leyi

[quote]If I have to sign a declaration of faith before I can contribute to a discourse that could be misconstrued then it means I have been deprived of my free will, independent beliefs and disenfranchisement by my religion or the lack of it. The ethos of free speech, online discussion and human liberty is been threatened and encouraging regimented thought is not a remedy for breaches.

No one signs a declaration of faith. It is rather being said by mouth. Also the most important part in the intention behind it.

I rather go study this said religion than saying stuffs like this out of pure ignorance.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Presbulg(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
[s]Breeding ground for terrorists....
May God save Imo state from Rochas Okoroawusa
[/s]
That is exactly what God is doing.
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by tunde2222: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlhamduliLLAH

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by LeStylo: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
kadree:
I av personally had Jumat behind an igbo imam at coconut bustop, oshodi apapa express way. Allah calls who he so will. Alhamdulilah, me I b of al-Islam. U nko?
The deputy missioner of MCAN in Delta state back is Daud Okoro - very sound Muslim brother.
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by tohact(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
AL hamdu Lilahi
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by SalauBabaa: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Allahu Akbar this is good development they only have just three Jumat mosque in the whole owerri. ...Masha Allah
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by kenoz(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Awesome
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by kazman117: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2016
RisMas:
I was surfing on facebook and browsed through these beautiful pictures of a newly build central mosque, located around onitsha road in owerri, Imo state. Islam is really spreading to igbo land

Source: https://web.facebook.com/IslamicCallingInIgboLanguage/posts/666579853493250
Alhamdullilahi rabil alamin, Allah will always b with u
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Ayatullah(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2016
RisMas:
I was surfing on facebook and browsed through these beautiful pictures of a newly build central mosque, located around onitsha road in owerri, Imo state. Islam is really spreading to igbo land.

Indeed Islam fears No Borders, No Barriers, No Power can stop the moving train of Islam. Rome, America, France, Britain get ready!
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by abdulkabirO(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2016
farouk0403:
My cousin bro did his secondary school in Islamic center afikpo local government of enbonyi state.

he told me there are many Muslims igbos in their school, in fact some of them even uses name like Chinedu Muhammad, Eze Ibrahim, Omar uchenna and so on.
a

That's true,I am a graduate of the school,and I have a lot of IBO teachers who even speak Arabic and read Quran well,some went to many Arab countries to learn Islam and they brought it home,Moreso the school has done a lot of good things to the community, and that's just how Islam is,only if we want to think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by Aspako44(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Whats the big deal in this? I'm surprised to see guys commenting as if Islam is alien to Igbo culture. It portrays how far you guys have actually travelled to different parts of Nigeria.

As to this post, @Op, there are abundant mosques in IMO State. In fact, their ancient mosque which is located at Umoufor of Oguta LGA has been in existence as far back as 1980s. The community is also boastful to have a MUSLIM KING (Eze of Umoufor kingdom.

Go to shell camp, you will be amazed to see Igbo citizenry practising Islam best as it's cores.

Islam is not an overnight religion. It's a religion of all races. I was proud to serve as MCAN LGA Liaison officer during my National service.

May Allah's light continue to illuminate their darkened-kingdom, moving them out of Jahiliyya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by farouk0403(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2016
abdulkabirO:
a

That's true,I am a graduate of the school,and I have a lot of IBO teachers who even speak Arabic and read Quran well,some went to many Arab countries to learn Islam and they brought it home,Moreso the school has done a lot of good things to the community, and that's just how Islam is,only if we want to think otherwise

Asalamu alaikum bro nice to meet you.
Re: Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri by abdulkabirO(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
farouk0403:

Asalamu alaikum bro nice to meet you.

Wa alaikum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.