Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land (12443 Views)

The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by goodieuzo: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
What is the actual cost of flight?
What is the total cost going through road?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Bigdhan0001: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
For the flight ticket, check online or contact arik air, for the road, with 100k I can guarantee your arrival safely in Gambia, go through public transport and spend more, just offering to help
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Gatess: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2018
pls I want to know the most promising businesses in Gambia and how much one can have to settle there
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Zejunjo: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Where are you presently?
Gatess:
pls I want to know the most promising businesses in Gambia and how much one can have to settle there
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Kwasededoo: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello sincerely it's sad Nigeria situation but go to Banjul by road from Lagos I advice follow Sango ota or Seme at Seme just meet bike guys 1500 they ll take U cross without stamping but me wen I want to tour west Africa I use songo from Berger to Sango then 500 naira to Idiroko if Nigeria immigration are Stamping U pay 1000 that's first stamping then cross pay Benin police #4000 legal stamping or #500 naira n pass. As U cross U ll see people changing money walk U ll see car like 1500 CFA enter to cotonuo from cotonuo U ll see cars to Burkina Faso capital be aware at any border U ll require coming down to stamp but U ll mk friends in the car they ll put U tru but don't give any one your money me I don't stamp I give 200 naira n pass mk dem no stain my passport cos I get USA visas stamps, UK, Vietnam, Dubai etc in it no b all d countries I d gree the police d stamp dirty stamps. Then from Burkina straight to Banjul but it's all total 2 days journey 51 hours so to enjoy plan sleep between countries like Burkina wake up noon n continue I wish my info help a little if it's tru Togo n Ghana I can estimate but it's not up to 50,000 no mind people jor my first tour cotonuo, Togo n Ghana I spent 48,000 only wen U no knw road me I can shine eye I cut expenses where I can shunt their police love our naira no b lie especially tru d CFA countries #610 naira is 1000 CFA now before was less. Then passport no one charge U higher or not if U no get money get international passport just talk the limitations on ECOWAS passport sef I v never used any of it just international passport any where. Then visa no one denies U visa until U don't v reasons to travel to tat country I was only denied visa once only UK n same week I applied USA n I got no account statement na over prepare the make us loose am niaja them last Gambia is a lovely place welcoming full of tourist sights lovely in entertainment Jobs dey

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by adejaresalami1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kwasededoo:
Hello sincerely it's sad Nigeria situation but go to Banjul by road from Lagos I advice follow Sango ota or Seme at Seme just meet bike guys 1500 they ll take U cross without stamping but me wen I want to tour west Africa I use songo from Berger to Sango then 500 naira to Idiroko if Nigeria immigration are Stamping U pay 1000 that's first stamping then cross pay Benin police #4000 legal stamping or #500 naira n pass. As U cross U ll see people changing money walk U ll see car like 1500 CFA enter to cotonuo from cotonuo U ll see cars to Burkina Faso capital be aware at any border U ll require coming down to stamp but U ll mk friends in the car they ll put U tru but don't give any one your money me I don't stamp I give 200 naira n pass mk dem no stain my passport cos I get USA visas stamps, UK, Vietnam, Dubai etc in it no b all d countries I d gree the police d stamp dirty stamps. Then from Burkina straight to Banjul but it's all total 2 days journey 51 hours so to enjoy plan sleep between countries like Burkina wake up noon n continue I wish my info help a little if it's tru Togo n Ghana I can estimate but it's not up to 50,000 no mind people jor my first tour cotonuo, Togo n Ghana I spent 48,000 only wen U no knw road me I can shine eye I cut expenses where I can shunt their police love our naira no b lie especially tru d CFA countries #610 naira is 1000 CFA now before was less. Then passport no one charge U higher or not if U no get money get international passport just talk the limitations on ECOWAS passport sef I v never used any of it just international passport any where. Then visa no one denies U visa until U don't v reasons to travel to tat country I was only denied visa once only UK n same week I applied USA n I got no account statement na over prepare the make us loose am niaja them last Gambia is a lovely place welcoming full of tourist sights lovely in entertainment Jobs dey
oga please.... read and re-edit so that we can understand this thing.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by ooladimeji918: 2:32am On May 10, 2021
Thanks for this bro,like how many weeks or month did you spend in Gambia and whick kind of job is very easy to get and make money Faster,,,,plz lighten me up bro...thanks God bless you more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / Documents Needed For Local Flight In Nigeria / How To Import Goods From Turkey (clothes, Shoes, Bags, Furniture, Steel Doors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.