Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Please Help Me With This Assignment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help Me With This Assignment (645 Views)

The Group Assignment / Coursework/dissertation/assignment/thesis/essay/proofreading/research/writing. / :::::: On An Assignment :::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Assignment by yussuf739: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello to you and thank you for checking in.
My name is Yussuf, ND 1 undergraduate of The polytechnic, Ibadan.
my problem is a GNS102(Communication in English) assignment.
The assignment goes thus "ARE NIGERIANS TERRORIST?, DISCUSS"
the funny part of this assignment is that it must contain at least 10 page of A4 paper(introductory, reference and conclusion parts inclusive), after racking my brain, i'm able to write a 2page of introduction.
I've searched the internet but found nothing related to what i needed, please if you can in anyway be of help, kindly do so, the assignment is to be submitted lately on Friday, 5th of august.

Thanks in advance as you put me through.
Re: Please Help Me With This Assignment by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Your lecturer is funny die grin

What kind if assignment is this Sorry I can't be of any help. This is silly
Re: Please Help Me With This Assignment by MrsExplorer(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
i think you are looking at this all wrong. Your problem is trying to get your article to reach up to ten pages instead of just going with the flow.

Now something you can do is use a country or countries as a case study and relate them to Nigeria.

for example you can pick iraq or iran, write about there history and how they slowly metamorphosized into a terrorist nation then link it to everything Nigeria is going through now. (if you go from this angle, 10 pages would be too short sef)

As this is an opinionated assignment. You can then draw you conclusions with facts and points raised in your article.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Assignment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
I think you should start by defining terrorists first. Then bring up the question(that would be the introduction make it like 1 or 2 pages.)
Then follow MrsExplorer's advice that would be the body. Use the facts u find and relate them to Nigeria.
But be neutral just state the pro and cons.

The end it with ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Assignment by stevejames1: 5:37am On Jan 08
Are you struggling with your assignment and seeking reliable assistance? Look no further! Assignment Desk is your go-to solution for top-notch assignment help. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing you with tailored support to ensure academic success. With a focus on quality and timely delivery, Assignment Desk has garnered a reputation for excellence in the field. Whether it's a complex essay, research paper, or any academic task, our experts are equipped to guide you through. Say goodbye to assignment stress and embrace excellence with Assignment Desk. Trust us to elevate your academic journey. Your success is our priority! Reach out for unparalleled assignment help today.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " / Happy Birthday To One Of Nl-literature Most Dedicated Reader / Shadows In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.