Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot (4246 Views)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
awesome

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
more

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by photoshoot(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pre-wedding photo-shoot NOT pre-wedding Photoshoot

Commenters take note.
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful. Why cant others do something like this?
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:
Pre-wedding photo-shoot NOT pre-wedding Photoshoot

Commenters take note.

prof go and marry

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by mizzbouqui(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lovely
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Julietcutie(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice and beautiful
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Blayze007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm. Giving me ideas. grin
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lovely
am hoping to see you and tosyntomuch
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
berlyn when will we do this? undecided undecided
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin

I can imagine royalblak007 having a fotoshoot like this...

My love, dont forget to invite me on ur special day ehn... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
berlyn when will we do this? undecided undecided
Tomorrow undecided
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
Tomorrow undecided
grin grin grin just what i wanted to hear
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I can imagine royalblak007 having a fotoshoot like this...

My love, dont forget to invite me on ur special day ehn... grin grin grin

really nice photoshoots ...am impressed

I won't invite you for that special day, I'll bring that special day to you smiley Cos you are extra special
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
Tomorrow undecided

please don't forget to invite classcaptain so he can create a love story about you both
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

really nice photoshoots ...am impressed

I won't invite you for that special day, I'll bring that special day to you smiley Cos you are extra special

Aaawww... grin *blushing* I tot I will be one of ur guests..

Prolly sitting alone in the table and eating my favorite igusi soup and rice grin while u and ur darling having a good time... Hahahah

1 Like

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by johnwizey: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
One of the best pre wedding photoshoot
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

please don't forget to invite classcaptain so he can create a love story about you both
everyone would be invited undecided including lala cry
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
everyone would be invited undecided including lala cry

I hope lala will not snatch you away from him because I don't trust lala....
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by photoshoot(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
johnwizey:
One of the best pre wedding photoshoot

Why una wicked na cry
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
grin grin grin just what i wanted to hear
hope you ready cuz i am very much ready wink wink
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by RoyalBlak007: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaawww... grin *blushing* I tot I will be one of ur guests..

Prolly sitting alone in the table and eating my favorite igusi soup and rice grin while u and ur darling having a good time... Hahahah

lols...I ain't sure you can handle the chilli in the egusi soup grin

its like a might sotong going tru a very small belat
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

I hope lala will not snatch you away from him because I don't trust lala....
. well if he does den Emmatdayo have to accept his fate and walk away
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by mizzbouqui(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

am hoping to see you and tosyntomuch
Nope
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:

ha faint..........
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lols...I ain't sure you can handle the chilli in the egusi soup grin

its like a might sotong going tru a very small belat

Why ur sooooo fvcking funny all the time? grin grin grin
Hahahahaaha. Royal na have pity on me.. I can't stop laughing. grin

Juz tell ur chef sha, no chilli for ur foreign guest tongue
I don't wanna make commotion if they see me in tears while eating egusi... They myt think, I'm so broken hearted on ur wedding day cheesy
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

ha faint..........
*pours him water* oya wake up i was only joking undecided
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:

Emmatadayo will come back to nairaland and create topic about how my ....... and lala will make sure it does not see front page
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
and u think i will just walk away? think again.

i go end person tomorrow ooo,

make every body hear oo, if lala*tic*ala try me, i go

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
hope you ready cuz i am very much ready wink wink
u think say i dey joke?
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by RoyalBlak007: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why ur sooooo fvcking funny all the time? grin grin grin
Hahahahaaha. Royal na have pity on me.. I can't stop laughing. grin

Juz tell ur chef sha, no chilli for ur foreign guest tongue
I don't wanna make commotion if they see me in tears while eating egusi... They myt think, I'm so broken hearted on ur wedding day cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
*pours him water* oya wake up i was only joking undecided

better be joking because I will see tread like girls are wicked, girl and money are like... bla bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook User Threatens To Punish Those Who Insult Him By Drawing Their Nudes / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.