Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) (10375 Views)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
oladipo322:
I never mentioned ur name.
when I see an erring child I correct the child irrespective of who that child is talking to...I guess u have forgotten that this is a social platform...u don't rant nonsense and expect to go scott free....#word

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by oladipo322(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmmySparky:
when I see an erring child I correct the child irrespective of who that child is talking to...I guess u have forgotten that this is a social platform...u don't rant nonsense and expect to go scott free....#word
so wot d hell are u gonna do, afterall I wasn't referring to u. I don't even knw what's ur business with it.
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
shey dem no get male strippers ni?
Male strippers dey for Las Vegas grin

Anyway, this stripper made more money in one night than most Americans earn in 6 months shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by thesuave10(m): 3:33am On Jul 30, 2016
oladipo322:
A lady in Atlanta, Zylah has been reported to be making so much money From the stripping business as she has made so many other ladies to start thinking of going into this same line of business.
Zylah was reported to be working at T.I’s Gentleman’s club V Live in Atlanta, which was recently in the state, is said to be filled up every night with customers trooping in and out. Rappers and ballers are said to be the highest customers at the club. on Saturday the stripper was said to have made over $30,000 (11,340,000) in tips after she popped it up on a table full of NBA players

say what??! She stripping men of their destinies for sure. Surprised she's not based in Vegas tho..
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by theLegion(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
elkraune:
at least she pass your mother
YOU MEAN YOUR FUTURE WIFE?? FOWL LIKE YOU grin grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by adedeij02(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who Her Pussy Don Epp?
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Very dirty thing! angry

SPITTS angry

lol
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by weezeffizy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
end time rubbish post
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

lol
sweery why you stalking me undecided undecided.......you crushing on me undecided undecided ??
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery why you stalking me undecided undecided.......you crushing on me undecided undecided ??

are u mrcork?? undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

are u mrcork?? undecided
wa da fooork you talking about? angry
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

are u mmrccork?? undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

exactly what you see me typed! You are cork no doubt
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

exactly what you see me typed! You are cork no doubt
sweery you need tha ajust your glasses undecided undecided

i am jesusboiy God dammit angry angry
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery you need tha ajust your glasses undecided undecided

i am jesusboiy God dammit angry angry

ok no fex
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

ok no fex
ok ok sss sweery now that you gerrit smiley smiley

can we do fourplay? cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
adedeij02:
Who Her Pussy Don Epp?

you no see say e don epp er? 11m shocked her pussy is da bomb mehn
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ok ok sss sweery now that you gerrit smiley smiley

can we do fourplay? cheesy cheesy

Why you dey find fourplay about? undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:

Why you dey find fourplay about? undecided
good night sir undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
good night sir undecided undecided
Good night undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Is The Sex Capital Of Nigeria / Girls Whats The Meaning Of Wearing Necklace On Your Leg Is It Fashion? / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.