Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC (33757 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by tosin400: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pUWZU4ZvCdw/V5t9__RIDKI/AAAAAAAKCiw/XQbS5SilhbsSwhJ680xRRbH77HbmplLEgCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The United States Government, today donated Six Laptop computers to the EFCC during a courtesy visit to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja.

The Director, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, USA, Roselyn Wiase, who led the six man delegation urged the Commission to continue in its vigorous fight against Corruption."We are not unmindful of your contribution to the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.

The United States Government therefore donates this Laptops to your organization to support your Mission” she said.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/photos-us-govt-donates-six-laptops-to-efcc/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8jO_Rh73IFQ/V5t9szgbOPI/AAAAAAAKCio/2V6aZbnPoz0OgBzRqF5x-ksU6-vneSRfgCLcB/s1600/5.png[/img]

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Vatsyayana: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
A Golden Fish has No Hiding Place...
EFCC Carry Go!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by soberdrunk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Tolexander: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news.....
would you kill them if they had not donated any?

At all at all, na e bad pass!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by banzuz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
What does the gesture mean? EFCC lack laptops for investigation or this particular ones can do magic or what?

Hypocrisy.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by MrDavidson: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria...
US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.

327 Likes 23 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by richidinho(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
They better come back and pack their dustbin

13 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by CSTR12: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
We just need to put a call to your president and he would start spilling.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by salabscholar01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by owobokiri(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:
would you kill them if they had not donated any?

At all at all, na e bad pass!

lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

The other day, the british were sitting as tin gods as they graduated your soldiers! None of you had your ego wounded by that? This after how many years of independence? I mean,even pakistan and india train soldiers for you. Lebanon biulds roads for you. . , endless, what next? Bhuthan lends leaders to you?

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good greif.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by CyberWolf: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin Giant of Africa LMAO

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by MrDavidson: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.

Sorry to disappoint you, your country is not as important/powerful as you're trying to project it. An "ordinary" cab driver hacked Secretary Hillary's email server the other time.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:

That's what they all say, just let them check the laptops for keylog malware, trojans and advanced spyware before use, or shunt them to the EFCC janitors department. Whatever they do, they should not use them for sensitive info.

I wonder what the CIA or FBI would do if the Nigerian government donated 6 laptops to them for their use. Ten to one they will be shredded immediately.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by onyepapa(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
What's the meaning of this? this is 6 slaps on the face of Nigerians. six laptops my a**

10 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Leebeedo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......

Na them born you? Try to be appreciative .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by shaddoww: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
I hope they are not handing over some informations n using dis donations as a cover.

5 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Tolexander: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

[s]lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

The other day, the british were sitting as tin gods as they graduated your soldiers! None of you had your ego wounded by that? This after how many years of independence? I mean,even pakistan and india train soldiers for you. Lebanon biulds roads for you. . , endless, what next? Bhuthan lends leaders to you?

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good greif[/s].

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Six laptops ke?
hahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by johnmartus(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
banzuz:
What does the gesture mean? EFCC lack laptops for investigation or this particular ones can do magic or what?

Hypocrisy.
kids everywhere shame.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by nijabazaar: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good greif.

I am so disillusioned with this country.....Everyday happenins make u wanna curse d day u were born as a Nigerian

Efcc should b wary of d lappy, could be laced wt espionage listenin softwares and stuff. Why do i even care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Sirfrederick(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Make dem no take o.Me and US know say that lappy is bugged. Na so all our secrets go dey show for their data base.
Make EFCC dash the laptop give primary pupils

6 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Cutezt(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cheiii, naija don finish, 6 laptops? Na beg?

4 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laptops?
This is as if to say Nigeria is so backwards they can't afford laptops.

And then to add insult, make a photo opportunity of it.

If they were gifting a high tech office building, I may understand, but but laptops?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by TheBiafran(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
funny country.......... and someone will start crying now when i call nigeria a damnable zoo abi?
imagine efcc collecting ALREADY COMPROMISED laptops from the evil USA GOVT! ha ha ha the leadership of this zoo is indeed a gathering of dullards!
and wetin dey pain me pass be say na ASUS o not even ALIENWARE !!! nonsense
soon i go donate ZINOX give them
see as the mallam holding the komkom pc self no sabi wetin im dey hold.
biko who wan operate those pc? abokis? ha ha ha ha laughing in NI HAO!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Me too, I have 6 laptops I don't need; Maybe I can gift them to America's FBI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by drss(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

hahahaha d way u panel beat dat boy him brain go factory reset. grin

5 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's an insult. angry angry angry
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by drss(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
chai! almajirism is now d modus operandi of dis administration. dis pipul no dey shame see how buari govt make d con3 be like say na beggers full am. dem even dey snap pix sad nigeria is now a laughing stock before international community. Tufiakwa!!!!
but dat gal is simply off d hook cheesy i wish i get her phone number. na to marry immediately.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

Are u for real
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
nijabazaar:

I am so disillusioned with this country.....Everyday happenins make u wanna curse d day u were born as a Nigerian

Efcc should b wary of d lappy, could be laced wt espionage listenin softwares and stuff. Why do i even care

Who made d ones u are currently using?

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by wowmenow: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
So because if 6 laptops them dey snap pictures

Buhari is a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirfrederick:
Make dem no take o.Me and US know say that lappy is bugged. Na so all our secrets go dey show for their data base.
Make EFCC dash the laptop give primary pupils

Who made d ones u are currently using

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts / Gunmen Burn INEC Office In Njaba, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.