Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 (18493 Views)

Dangote's Graduate Engineer Trainee Scheme 2016 / Nigeria LNG Limited Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by hakimi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
elnino2015:

Please can you help with description to the test venue. I'm coming from Gwarinpa.

Thanks.

I reside in Gwarinpa too! We can go together.....................or better still, it is on the kubwa express before you reach Dutse Alhaji Junction. Is immediately after Galadima Junction.

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

From gwarinpa gate, cross over to other side of the express... take a bus Or cab going to either Kubwa or Bwari... tell the driver you will stop at public service institute... it's along the express towards your right. Very easy to locate

Thanks dear
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
hakimi:

I reside in Gwarinpa too! We can go together.....................or better still, it is on the kubwa express before you reach Dutse Alhaji Junction. Is immediately after Galadima Junction.

Thanks bro. I don't stay in Abuja, I'll be coming to Abuja on Monday. my aunt stays in Gwarinpa so I'll be putting up with her.

Please send ur phone no to

toogoodtofail51@yahoo.com, so we can talk.

Thanks.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by kolladey(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
abeg,anyone in d house dat has attended nitda test previously shuld share his or her experience. Hope nitda is nt doin negative marking? Hw many questions? And pls guys lets past question start flowing,time no dey again.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by hakimi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
elnino2015:

Thanks bro. I don't stay in Abuja, I'll be coming to Abuja on Monday. my aunt stays in Gwarinpa so I'll be putting up with her.

Please send ur phone no to

toogoodtofail51@yahoo.com, so we can talk.

Thanks.

I just sent you a mail now with the number

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by adeleks: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

Nah, though I could get you an affordable, comfortable hotel room.
I'm very much interested in the cheap accommodation. Plan to leave for Abuja Tuesday
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by yuskanovic(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

How can I be of help to you?
I need a temporary accommodation between Sunday eve and Monday morning. My test time is on Monday 2pm.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by yuskanovic(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

How can I be of help to you?

I need a temporary accommodation between Sunday eve and Monday morning. My test time is on Monday 2pm.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
how much does it cost for hotel there, i think 3 or more can collectively contribute and foot the bills of one room in the hotel, as 4 me, my test is on monday, my contact is on my signature, i have never been to abuja b4, but i can share hotel room with few ppl
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

Nah, though I could get you an affordable, comfortable hotel room.
I smile
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by ayorinde217(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls if you receive the invitatn and u reside in ibadan, kindly link me up on ajibaye@gmail.com so that we take off together to abuja
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2016
adeleks:

I'm very much interested in the cheap accommodation. Plan to leave for Abuja Tuesday

Aii, pm me!
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by trillville(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
kolladey:
abeg,anyone in d house dat has attended nitda test previously shuld share his or her experience. Hope nitda is nt doin negative marking? Hw many questions? And pls guys lets past question start flowing,time no dey again.
I have written the exam b4. I believe they do negative marking, so leave any unknown question blank. The year I wrote, got 74 and the highest from my state got 82. The following year, people who scored 71 on average got the scholarship.

Remember it is a competition. You are competing with the people whom you are writing the exam with. That is, the exam is written state by state. If the exam is difficult, do not panic, everyone is also hopefully having a difficult time, so a lower score may see you through. If it is easy, do not be relaxed, cos other people will also find it easy.

Speed and accuracy is what this test is about. When I wrote, I could skip questions and go back, so I suggest you get to 100 as quickly and accurately as you can to enable you to try out all questions and at the same time, give yourself time to go back and try questions you earlier skipped.

It was mainly networking based questions, some math questions and general knowledge when I wrote it.

Goodluck to all of us this time.

3 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by kolladey(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
trillville:

I have written the exam b4. I believe they do negative marking, so leave any unknown question blank. The year I wrote, got 74 and the highest from my state got 82. The following year, people who scored 71 on average got the scholarship.

Remember it is a competition. You are competing with the people whom you are writing the exam with. That is, the exam is written state by state. If the exam is difficult, do not panic, everyone is also hopefully having a difficult time, so a lower score may see you through. If it is easy, do not be relaxed, cos other people will also find it easy.

Speed and accuracy is what this test is about. When I wrote, I could skip questions and go back, so I suggest you get to 100 as quickly and accurately as you can to enable you to try out all questions and at the same time, give yourself time to go back and try questions you earlier skipped.

It was mainly networking based questions, some math questions and general knowledge when I wrote it.

Amen. Bro,thanks so much for dis info. i appreciate. Pls,if u have past question,kindly forward to me. I wil pm u. Thanks
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by trillville(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
kolladey:

Amen. Bro,thanks so much for dis info. i appreciate. Pls,if u have past question,kindly forward to me. I wil pm u. Thanks
I have replied your email. Sorry I do not have past questions.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by ayorindef: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
trillville:

[quote author=kolladey post=49628665]
i hope they are multiple choice questions
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by trillville(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=ayorindef post=49631921][/quote]
Yes all questions are multiple choice
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by ayorindef: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
trillville:

Yes all questions are multiple choice
thanks for the info bro
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by adeleks: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is it the same set of questions for MSc and PhD candidates
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by kolladey(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
trillville:
I have replied your email. Sorry I do not have past questions.
I have replied your email.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by ausmond(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Www.Nitdapastquestions.tk for ur pq
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
ausmond:
Www.Nitdapastquestions.tk for ur pq

#1500? Hahah! Very laughable!
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Any1 doing d exam on monday 9am?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by chukwuebuka077: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls anybody going from enugu tomorrow?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Gnen: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

#1500? Hahah! Very laughable!
lol babe... Dont buy it o o o
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2016
from the site, the sponsorship is purely for local universities and 37 awards for msc and 6 awards for phd. Was invited but might not be going because of this information

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by doziej84: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
How can a scholarship of this magnitude be written only in Abuja. why can't port-Harcourt and/or Lagos also be test venues.

I don't think I can travel from Lagos to Abuja at the moment. Not with all this smell of "change" in the air.

I bow out.

1 Like

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
doziej84:

How can a scholarship of this magnitude be written only in Abuja. why can't port-Harcourt and/or Lagos also be test venues.

I don't think I can travel from Lagos to Abuja at the moment. Not with all this smell of "change" in the air.

I bow out.
yea just to get few thousands of naira and school in a nigerian university and the sponsorship is for one year, that means if your nigerian supervisor delay you for more than a year, nitda will not bore the cost
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by MistaBabz: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
My people how was the test? * Give us some hints please.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Gnen: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Watsup guys, How was the test now?. Is it worth spending money on transport to go. You guys should give us feedback of today's exam?.

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Salihumainasara(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
D questions were basically English like, basic questions on computing, current affairs n a lil of mathematics .... And pls make Una no waste money on pq sha...it a 30mins test so u have to be fast if not d time will elapse on u... Ur score appears when u click on check result. All d best to every1

Note: calculators are not allowed

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Salihumainasara:
D questions where basically English like, basic questions on computing, current affairs n a lil of mathematics .... And pls make Una no waste money on pq sha...it a 30mins test so u have to be fast if not d time will elapse on u... Ur score appears when u click on check result. All d best to every1

Note: calculators are not allowed

Thanks for the info.

How many questions for 30 mins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Job Offer, Had I Acted Unwise? / FG Takes Over Recruitment Duties From Teaching Hospitals / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.