Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) (3674 Views)

Investors Lose N506bn Despite Impressive Earnings Releases / Guinness Nigeria Plc H1’18 – Earnings Momentum Picks Up In H1’18 / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello guys,
Today is a lovely day. I wanted to share some amazing results i got from my Facebook ads promoting an affiliate product. I have been doing this for a while now and i have gotten be best strategy to run a Facebook ad even on a small budget and earn up to $45 in a day. In case you are interested in earning online i will be glad to teach you what i do and become my affiliate for the latest of my products.I will teach only 15 people for free. For now that as much as i can take. The training will give you an amazing opportunity to actually make money online and also have a very good start up investment in case you are not financially buoyant. So if you want to give this a try and see what am talking about you can drop your comments. And if you have at least $30 spare to run your Facebook ads and set up your business, Then i will also show you how to drive targeted traffic from Facebook to your offer. you can also drop your comments. This will work best for those of you that have a business right here in Nigeria.

So before the pics i want you to know that making money online is about working really hard and knowing exactly what you are doing. The truth is that is you must like what you are doing and be consistent with it. if you are doing it only because you want to make money then you will loose interest if you aren't seeing results and you won't make a dime. You must believe in yourself and in what you are doing if you want to succeed.

So the best way to start an online business is to begin as an Affiliate. You can promote and sell for a someone and earn commissions on the product. Then you can do you own business using similar methods and make your maximum profit. Every business must have a solid plan and goal. So making money online depends on your personal effort and planning.

i ran this ad with a landing page quality score of 5/10 and i got 150 clicks to my landing page and got 25 leads,within 6 hours, this made $45 and and from 5 leads.

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by samogo1: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Interested... I Ve numerous CPA accounts
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
i got 0.01 cost per click on this ad, which means spent as low as a peny per click.which is very cheap.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Damms005(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am in. How do I start please?
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
This are the following things you need:

1. A landing page: you will need a landing page and a well detailed information of the product you are promoting.
Your page must be attractive and has what we call the lead magnet and call to action.

2. An autoresponder: this is very important. this will send messages to your lead and this will link them to the offer you are promoting.

3. A Facebook page: very easy to create. with a very creative name. mine is called internetcash

4. you will need an Affiliate link.

For now these are the basic things you need.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by UniqueMB(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
kazeemshina:

i will send you a message later today.
OK, will be expecting it, thanks.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by pussygotlips: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
q
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by huzyboy: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Which country did you target to get $0.01 clicks?

I'm interested in this, I'd like to know more.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by solin: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I am interested.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Supermansteve(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please I'm interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Joshua8694(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
I am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I will Help You Design/Redesign Your Blog - starting @just N5,000. Hurry Now! / Pls How Do I Get To Mushin From Ikeja / How To Start POS Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.