Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault (993 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault by LagosCafe: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 1

I was still Sleeping on ma Matress when I heard ma Phone was ringing.i managed to stretch my hand towards where the phone was.I picked and this was our Conversation.

Me:Hello,Morning,who Am I Speaking with.
Magret:Hello Ay it's me Magret
Me: Oh,Ant Magret,Morning what Can I do for You this early morning.
Magret:Hey Ay You will help Cash out N32,000 from my Bank Acct with my ATM today and Am Currently outside you Guy's Gate.
Me: (immediately I Heard N32,000.I was Like...OMO 32,000
I was even Thinking she Was Joking with me..Me that Had already been Thinking Jow i would stake my BET9ja games today..(

#Who I Epp!!#Sleeping and N32,000 came Looking for Me..
Re: How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault by LagosCafe: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
tongue grin

Episode 2

I was Like N32,000 just like that..So i Stood Up from where i was Lying down and Sneaked out of the Main Compound to meet Ant Magret.
grin

I opened The Gate and Meet her waiting for Me Outside already.:x

#She Streched Her Hand towards me giving me the ATM Serve Card precisely WEMa Bank..

All i was after was to hear the Pin..mY heart beat rate became Faster than Ever.:>(Abeg Tell me Pin Make I cash money).

Well After Explaining all she wanted me to do in details..'At Last'The Moment Came cheesywink

The Password Is 5214

8-) My Brain Busted Instantly..
Re: How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault by LagosCafe: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheesy
Episode 3

"I went Back inside to Freshen up and Get ready to go to the Bank..
The Pin Keep Ringing in my brain Cause I don't Have Airtime to Call her if I forget the pin.:/
So i Turned the Pin to a Rhyme
"Ant Magret is 51**
51**,51**,51**
Cause i Want to Cash Money"

I went Upstairs to greet my Parents and made them know i was going out As Early as Possible..:*

(1) (Reply)

WEEP NOT WOMAN, A Picture Poem About Women facing Marital assault and batter. / Nairaland Humor Writer, Classcaptain Drops New Book " Facebook To Yabaleft" / Jacob Goes To Church. An Excerpt From My Upcoming Book Titled "The Chukwuma's".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.