Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer (1093 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by JuicyGee(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
1. Do I think about him throughout the day? – If you find yourself daydreaming about how cute he is while you should be concentrating on your email, laughing at a joke he told you while you are driving, or reminiscing about your latest date while you shower, it’s time to ask yourself, “Do I love him?” When you love someone, they invade your thoughts, even when they aren’t around. You may notice yourself focused on that special guy so much that it distracts you from work, school and all the other things going on in your life.

2. Do I compare other guys to him? – The man you love will set a new standard for everyone else. If you love him, you might find yourself thinking that your ex-boyfriends weren’t nearly as patient, kind, funny, or sexy as your current sweetie. You’ll also compare any new guys you meet to him, but the bar will be set so high that they will never live up to him — even if he’s just someone you love from afar.

3. Can I see a future with this guy? – When you are single, or even casually dating, everything can center on yourself. From your career choices and how you spend money to where you live and how often you travel, your choices are yours to make, alone. But, when you fall in love, there is someone else to consider. Your future doesn’t belong to you alone, but to the two of you together. If that thought makes you feel hopeful and happy, you may be in love with him.

4. Would I be willing to compromise with this guy? – Even deep, true love isn’t always easy. In fact, sometimes it may seem like you can’t agree on anything. But, when you ask yourself if you love him, consider whether you can move past little differences through compromise. Meeting in the middle by giving up a little of what you desire so that your partner can have some of what they need shows a commitment to making a relationship work, long term. But, if you need to cling to your own desires, while they give, your feeling for him may not be that deep.

5. Do I tell my friends how much I like this guy? – If you can’t stop gushing about your amazing man, you are right to wonder if you love him. Not only are you so enamored that you want to talk about him all the time, you also really want your friends to love him as much as you do. It’s normal to want your pals to rally around you and support you as you explore your new love, and bragging about him nonstop is sure to get their attention. Plus, falling in love is exciting, which will probably lead to even more blabbering. You might find yourself talking about him so much that even your friends will start asking, “Do you love him?”

6. Is he the best part of my day? – When you are in love, it’s hard to top the time you spend together. Whether you are out shopping for the perfect new outfit or enjoying happy hour together, you might find yourself wishing you were with him instead. Even just talking to him on the phone may turn out to be the bright spot in your day, and when you are together, there is nowhere else you would rather be.

7. Do I want to be a better person for him? – Even if you are perfectly content with your life and who you are, falling in love often has the magical ability to make us want to improve and perfect things. Perhaps you are suddenly focused on raising your credit score or you are hitting the gym more often. It may be because you want to impress him, or because you want to make things easier for him and improve the future you can have together. Either way, a sudden urge for self-improvement may be a sign that you are in love with him.

8. Is this the kind of guy I could marry? – You probably have a mental list of the qualities your future husband should have. These are the things that you believe will pave the way to your happily-ever-after. If you think you might be falling in love, consider if you can really see yourself exchanging vows and spending a lifetime together. If the answer is no, what you are feeling might be lust or infatuation. But, if you can see marriage, babies, shared dreams, mortgages and growing old together, then it might be the real deal.

9.Do I prioritize his needs? – When you were a single girl, you only needed to worry about caring for yourself. You could arrange your own schedule, cook the meals you like and go to bed whenever you wanted. But, as you fall in love, you may find yourself worrying about his needs as well, sometimes even more than your own. Maybe you are willing to go out of your way to run an errand for him, or to skip the late-night party because he needs to get up early for work. Prioritizing his needs might even spill over into the bedroom, where you may find yourself willing to try something different just to make him feel good.

http://badgirlsbible.com/do-i-love-him

1 Share

Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by RoyalBlak007: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
trapqueen77 can answer

better.. cheesy
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by wordbank(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm beginning to trip for ds op
No.3 is a hard nut for guys, I was asked same question sometime and all I could say is IT COULD ONLY GET BETTER
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

trapqueen77 can answer

better.. cheesy

Wow! Quite difficult questions ooo... grin but if it's talking abt u, I will definitely say YES grin tongue
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by RoyalBlak007: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wow! Quite difficult questions ooo... grin but if it's talking abt u, I will definitely say YES grin tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Its not only me na tongue
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Its not only me na tongue

Haahhaha.... grin ONLY U NA....BUT If that's a question for men? Surely u can YES but every question u mean diff bae ooo cheesy

All eyes on You cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by RoyalBlak007: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin
TrapQueen77:

Haahhaha.... grin ONLY U NA....BUT If that's a question for men? Surely u can YES but every question u mean diff bae ooo cheesy

All eyes on You cool
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Tat smiles are very familiar grin

Tat means u are guilty abi? tongue hahahahahahha... I knew it
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by RoyalBlak007: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tat smiles are very familiar grin

Tat means u are guilty abi? tongue hahahahahahha... I knew it

er'body is guilty na tongue

so you ain't going back to sleep...I hope UV burned those receipts cheesy grin
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

er'body is guilty na tongue

so you ain't going back to sleep...I hope UV burned those receipts cheesy grin

No, I'm not guilty...its Only U na... cheesy

So, tell me whose ur dating now? Oya, U can whisper it to me if ur shy to give names in public ehn wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by RoyalBlak007: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

No, I'm not guilty...its Only U na... cheesy

So, tell me whose ur dating now? Oya, U can whisper it to me if ur shy to give names in public ehn wink
Hahahahah
Me?
Ion do that...
You know me better cheesy grin
Re: Do You Love Him? These 9 Questions Would Give You The Answer by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahahahah
Me?
Ion do that...
You know me better cheesy grin

grin I understand if u don't wanna give names... Maybe u can give number instead? tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue / When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.