Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. (40857 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Dannidom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
phew! Am here

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
On saturday all i do is to tune my radio to splash fm @ 8'o'clock to listen to voices by edmund obilo. And tune it to fresh fm by 12pm to listen to sport news then after that i sleep till d evening since there is no light to watch films or tv. Radio ti take over.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by twilliamx(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even if you form sick them go pour your anointing oil , u can't dodge work.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by hizaya61(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
lolz
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
SIGH
This is really DRY
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Raydos: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
12. When NEPA waits for you to complete all your chores before they take light.

Who is doing me from my village?

I Don Laff Sotey I Don Poopoo For Body Ooooh cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by royalfamily(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. When you hear your mother blasting gospel music and you know endless cleaning is about to go down.

Hay God!

When growing up this is the best way to know it's Saturday. .....U will just feel like commiting suicide cos the time is always long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Bluette(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
This so true..

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
My mum grin grin
Mehn that woman na real bomber grin grin grin
I dey always pray for holiday
grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by axishale(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
There questions I have always wanted to ask a kid...............must Nepal take light immediately after I finish all my chores every saturday?

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Bluette(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
On saturday all i do is to tune my radio to splash fm @ 8'o'clock to listen to voices by edmund obilo. And tune it to fresh fm by 12pm to listen to sport news then after that i sleep till d evening since there is no light to watch films or tv. Radio ti take over.

Omo ibadan kini so? grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by soberdrunk(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
"CADBURY BREAKFAST TELEVISION" hahahahaahahahahahaha grin grin OP u don old ooo!

7 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
Even while growing up?
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Frankicent(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
11. The worst Saturday morning chore:

THE ABSOLUTE WORST.
chai... true talk

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by lilmax(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Actually enjoyed this thread grin cool

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mazichika: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
5. When you are already cleaning the whole house but your mother is still like:

Hian! What is it?
Na dis one dey ves me pass those days grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Ayanfe29(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dexter231:
SIGH
This is really DRY

u nid help o cos I know this is as a result of the fact that Buhari has turned Nigeria to a place of "dismapisma"....@Seun, @lalastica
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Iseoluwani: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
lonelydora:

That is Eba with Okro/Ogbono soup. This is the reason I don't eat any draw draw soup till date. I dislike washing the plates used in eating it while growing up. Instead of washing the plate, I decide I won't eat, because in my house then you don't wash plate of the food you didn't eat. Till now, I don't eat any draw soup.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by AuroraB(f): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided I wished I fall sick at times like this and it happened, often lipsrsealed
My sis dem disliked this much grin. I no go kee masef cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by hssl(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by celeron40(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
1. Your mother, when it’s Saturday morning and you’re still sleeping:

See this lazy child.
BTW, you're very pretty..nd my right kinda size too.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Dignitygab(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lolz
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

OWWWW! THE WORST. HAHAHAHAHA...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mjswthrt(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol so true

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by WEWE22(f): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
1. Your mother, when it’s Saturday morning and you’re still sleeping:

See this lazy child.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by WEWE22(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. When you hear your mother blasting gospel music and you know endless cleaning is about to go down.

Hay God!
can relate, nothing but total frustration

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Swissheart:
After doing all the work, Mummy will now say....Shey you will take pap? I go be like ,with what? She will say Sugar undecided. Me will say Akara nko? She go be like ,Shey you will grind it? Inside my mind 'ehn, come and carry me' lipsrsealed
Why not say come and carry me for outside,make ur mum hear grin omo jati jati lo fe draw

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by WEWE22(f): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Funny how similar a lot of peoples life are when growing up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lol so true
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
my mama nah double slap u go recieve. . nah first and second born like us dey suffer pass.. if nah like 5 to 6 children dem fit no see watin first and second born see..

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Swissheart(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Aarenasbaba:

Why not say come and carry me for outside,make ur mum hear grin omo jati jati lo fe draw
...shuu, I didn't have that liver oh. My mum could rewind the work and make me start again embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by DIVINE78: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
For my side Saturday an farm o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.