Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. (40891 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by stylochime: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
5. When you are already cleaning the whole house but your mother is still like:

Hian! What is it?
Ma Mum Used This 1 To Blackmail Me Severally

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by muller101(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Some old dudes and dollies are still in their parents house. By their comments yee shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mostob(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Swissheart:
After doing all the work, Mummy will now say....Shey you will take pap? I go be like ,with what? She will say Sugar undecided. Me will say Akara nko? She go be like ,Shey you will grind it? Inside my mind 'ehn, come and carry me' lipsrsealed
fine girl like you dey drink pap. adonbelieveit
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by jesuspikinjp(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
you finally have a chance to have a cup of tea after the chores

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nickymezor(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lolz... Truetalk OP

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Ini9(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
OP,u nailed it..

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
6. When you think you’ve finished and your mother invents new work for you.

Chineke!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by cassidy1996(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Swissheart:
After doing all the work, Mummy will now say....Shey you will take pap? I go be like ,with what? She will say Sugar undecided. Me will say Akara nko? She go be like ,Shey you will grind it? Inside my mind 'ehn, come and carry me' lipsrsealed
ur very funny, i cant forget those days. i just remember and smile.... when i was growing up i hate Saturdays
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by justmenoni: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very Funny

Swissheart:
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by sexychocho(f): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mine was serious

Cud rememba den dat my mum will lock me and my younger sista in d laundry room to start washing plenty clothes including our own cloth

My mum and dad flogged me seriously wen I tried to run out to play with a frnd so dat dey will finish d clothes b4 I arrive

But I later realised dey r trying to train us grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by adecares(f): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
so true true true true true true true true tru tru tru tru tru tru

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by abdulyaro66(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. When your mother sees you watching Cadbury’s breakfast television before you’ve finished your work.

Is this child mad?
Ehen na
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Harmvirus(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by HomeOfMe(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
12. When NEPA waits for you to complete all your chores before they take light.

Who is doing me from my village?
This isvery funny funny! We experienced this growing up,and now I'm unconsciously doing it to my little kids,lolzz!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by southernbelle(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by rapheasco(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
;Dthank God I escaped all dat thank God I escaped all dat
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Have you mopped the main road?!
This one really got me cracking up...
Ahn ahn...wetin happen

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by damrmd02(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
I remember then we have a roster in my house,when is your turn to wash plate just pray mum did not prepare moimoi because is those Aluminium bowl we use so you need to soak it before washing very annoying..

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
lonelydora:

That is Eba with Okro/Ogbono soup. This is the reason I don't eat any draw draw soup till date. I dislike washing the plates used in eating it while growing up. Instead of washing the plate, I decide I won't eat, because in my house then you don't wash plate of the food you didn't eat. Till now, I don't eat any draw soup.

Your reason is so whack!!! Tf! You don't eat draw soup? Seriously? angry you're missing big time. Na so my dad dey form that year. When he try eat draw soup prepared with that native pot, walahi , he nor chop gusi again

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
My one werrey na when rain fall and I come see fowl shit, I nor go wash plate again cry cry cry. Chai that thing dey sonor , if you know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Swissheart(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
mostob:
fine girl like you dey drink pap. adonbelieveit
Bros, pap and garri isn't strange to me o.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mostob(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Swissheart:
Bros, pap and garri isn't strange to me o.
if na garri and pap dey make you pretty like this,i wont mind drinking garri and pap everyday
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mostob(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

lol bros,u bad gan o

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Wolex143: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lolz
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Swissheart(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
cassidy1996:
ur very funny, i cant forget those days. i just remember and smile.... when i was growing up i hate Saturdays
That's the truth nau.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Swissheart:
...shuu, I didn't have that liver oh. My mum could rewind the work and make me start again embarassed
Chai!!!!
She must be powerful shocked
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lols grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mamawin(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
No 6 reminds me of my step sister, she could create chores for a living
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mamawin(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

Na real JESUSPIKIN na hin you be, whit this kin kettle?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mamawin(f): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
rapheasco:
;Dthank God I escaped all dat thank God I escaped all dat
how did you manage to?
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by songzDaniel01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Haha wish i had parents tht did thatt to me ... sad

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
songzDaniel01:
Haha wish i had parents tht did thatt to me ... sad
Eeyah sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Should I Bring Her Over To The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.