Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? (3322 Views)

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2016
LADIES!!!
At what period in your marriage did you stop saying good morning to your husbands in this position?
Is Hubby cool with it?
Isn't it a good way of showing good example to the kids?

GENTLEMEN!
Isn't it a good way for a woman to show good upbringing?
Would you prefer your woman says good morning with a kiss instead?
Do you like your kids to greet you on their knees?

Your honest opinions please!

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
thr stop as soon as we entered 21st century whr av u been

8 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Maybe the woman stopped because they realise most men just don't deserve that kind of respect. I can do that for my hubby though, but if I realise say na very yeye person, I go stop.I can't break my leg for someone that's not worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by mrwonlasewonie: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by wordbank(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Good morning with a kiss is good for me. If she can add sex to the table, better

7 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by youngest85(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2016
no be by kneeling down!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by utenwuson: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
wordbank:
Good morning with a kiss is good for me. If she can add sex to the table, better
wen she never brush? morning sex is not so cool trust me
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Florblu(f): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
The question should be when ladies will start greeting their husband like that..We no dey kneel down again ke

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by nnamdibig(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
simple good morning with open heart is better than kneeling down with drudge.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by wordbank(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
utenwuson:
When u can eat her pucci, wetin remain?
I even prefer waking her up with sex
It's a good way to start ur day

5 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Chanchit: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Why should my wife be kneeling upandan when she's not my slave. She can kneel for my parents though.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Onegai(f): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2016
OP, if I greeted my husband on one knee as a model dressed as a Native American Indian, he'd be confused. He would probably ask "first of all, why did you drag me to a forest in the middle of the night and why are you dressed like that?" grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
I see no reason why i should go on my kneels just to say good morning to my husband when that can be done in kind grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by utenwuson: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
wordbank:

When u can eat her pucci, wetin remain?
I even prefer waking her up with sex
It's a good way to start ur day
don't just be imagining "try it"
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Exponental(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
We both knew it was a stunt on our wedding day. I don't fancy it.....wetin concain me concain wetin no concain me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol looks funny.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by byvan03: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ridiculous!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smhart1:
I see no reason why i should go on my kneels just to say good morning to my husband when that can be done in kind grin

you dont mean it... Odikwa risky
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Blackfire:

you dont mean it... Odikwa risky
Husband to be, I'm sure that wont be a problem between us cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smhart1:
Husband to be, I'm sure that wont be a problem between us cheesy cheesy

my e-wife/ wife to be...
If i tell u that am studying u like a book, no be lie o. Sometimes u scare me , sometimes u make it all simple..

Anyway me and u na bread and butter... No problem *winks*
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Blackfire:

my e-wife/ wife to be...
If i tell u that am studying u like a book, no be lie o. Sometimes u scare me , sometimes u make it all simple..

Anyway me and u na bread and butter... No problem *winks*
e-husband don't worry am going to be the best e-wife you have ever imagined
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smhart1:

sweetheart but your siggy says nothing last forever.
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smhart1:

Am i safe?
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Blackfire:

Am i safe?
Everything last forever only for you kiss
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 4:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Smhart1:
Everything last forever only for you kiss

happy birthday in advance(aug 5) my tomato jos... May the good lord grants u joy, peace and happiness.

*singing happy birthday to u song*
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by thelish(f): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2016
utenwuson:

Konji never hold u. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

happy birthday in advance(aug 5) my tomato jos... May the good lord grants u joy, peace and happiness.

*singing happy birthday to u song*

I'm sure I have got the best e-boo. Thanks swits
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2016
ijapa888:

LADIES!!!
At what period in your marriage did you stop saying good morning to your husbands in this position?
Is Hubby cool with it?
Isn't it a good way of showing good example to the kids?

GENTLEMEN!
Isn't it a good way for a woman to show good upbringing?
Would you prefer your woman says good morning with a kiss instead?
Do you like your kids to greet you on their knees?

Your honest opinions please!
It can only be possible if I marry an ancestor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smhart1:
I'm sure I have got the best e-boo. Thanks swits

how was church today? I hope u didnt forget to put me in prayers?
Have u eaten?
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

how was church today? I hope u didnt forget to put me in prayers?

Have u eaten?
I'm not a christian.
I have eaten more than twice today
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smhart1:
I'm not a christian. I have eaten more than twice today

that means before night u will eat up to 5 times.. Eku enjoyment.
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

that means before night u will eat up to 5 times.. Eku enjoyment.
Smiles............ By Gods grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Visa Is Out: I'm Selling Brand New LG Washing Mach/home Theater ( Giveaway) / I Really Want To Go Back To School / Is This Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.