Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (18409 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by TinyIslamic92: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oloriburuku op show us the pix u both took together or thunder will strike u, foolish biafra pig masturbating with an innocent girl pix angry
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by KissCODE(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:
No doubt I'm the luckiest man on heart grin grin ive been banging something i never thought i would bang in my entire life.

No doubt no guy on this section have this magnaminous asset that i posses, if you want to deny, please show us prove of your girl. Below is mine cheesy
where did you steal this picture from?
Look at how you are disgracing a girl that does not even know you here on nairaland.

Even if you are banging this girl, it is stu...pidity to come here and flaunt her picture and it is also a sign of insecurity. you just want to rubbish her image for nothing... God have mercy on girls that open their legs for guys like you...
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by fox26: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
hoo hoo hoo she lives next to me when I am home !!! I will try to get her number and ask her about this, shall provide feedback buddy! ! are sure you tapping that @ΕΎΕΎ
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by harsysky(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op, I dey shame for you.

Excuse me good people of Nairaland, the op is not one of us: by that , I mean he isn't a male. He is my poo or even cow poo
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by druxy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:
No doubt haisa are beautiful people when they are educated and don't put up that rubbish called hijab grin angry
*sniffs*...op..bring your head make ah knack bottle.... must you refer to hijab as rubbish?..*sniffs*
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Damfostopper(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Boys do Bleep n tell.... Op is probably 19yrs

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by olagold79: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nairaland and Childishness, sometimes I wonder if na teenagers full here. I don't know how anyone with an iota of functioning brain cell will believe this. How can a normal human beign put the pix of his girl n brag about banging her. Some people will just rot away without online attention. With youths like this Nigeria is in trouble....
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dis oloriburuku Op can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by olagold79: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:
No doubt I'm the luckiest man on heart grin grin ive been banging something i never thought i would bang in my entire life.

No doubt no guy on this section have this magnaminous asset that i posses, if you want to deny, please show us prove of your girl. Below is mine cheesy

A simple google image search shows how hopelessly deluded you are. The pics was saved from a UC Browser, not from your camera. Don't even attempt to deny cos I will attach prove that shows the dept of your childishness. And the link to the original pix.

The link :
https://www.pinterest.com/cecezuri/skirted/

why caan't U use your brain for soemthing productive instead of fantasizing on another man's property.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
[size=30pt] I KNOW THAT GIRL
OP AM GIVING YOU 3HRS TO TAKE DOWN THIS LIE OR I WILL REPORT YOU FOR USING AN INNOCENT PERSON PICTURE[/size]

OP ya ban is still in mynd44's pot boiling cheesy grin if u like don't be fast about it
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:

Na lie undecided

Talk true bro, you don't know that girl and you haven't met her yet and even if you've met her, I'm sure you have seen her UnCloth.

That arse is fake. Look well, she is wearing butt enhancer. Her butt enhancer is cheap and horribly made.

She look adult nappies on her.
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by salam8528: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:
No doubt haisa are beautiful people when they are educated and don't put up that rubbish called hijab grin angry
wen will u people learn how to respect other peoples culture, if dey insult ur culture u will start wailliing lyk mumu
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by patola080(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin okies... Keep banging til u pass out...
if u want him to cum and do u too say it
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Taeewo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y
Obadiah77:
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Lexxyburg(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:
Lola,oops!lol
Hey!
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Blessograo:
i know that already but that top doesn't prove the Hausa in her, Hausas hardly expose their body and the literates love their make ups and their jewelries not exposing their body, that is just my point.
are you Hausa?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by HARDDON: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Obadiah77:

I pray i die on top of her angry
That's love

Do you have such massive ass? The answer obviously is no tongue

Waz d essence of a33 with those tiny peanuts b00bs?!

Training bra ttins, my chest s bigga than those tongue
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by tomquest: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Obadiah77:

I smh for you because one day you'd wake up to realize that fornication is not an achievement. While some people are on their knees asking God to forgive their sexual transgressions in order to avert His wrath, you are here celebrating sin.

Some of us you are challenging have bedded countless model-ish ladies, but all is vanity, adds nothing to your progress.
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Blessograo(f): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2016
No i'm Yoruba but have many Hausa friends even though their parents are politicians
STFUareyouG0d:
are you Hausa?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by yankeedollar1: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
lol
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by slyrone(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Obadiah77:

You have nothing to say but to shut because i am banging what you will never lay your hands on grin
Bros stop the lies. this wind of change never reach your side? or are you related to lie Muhammad?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
tomquest:

I smh for you because one day you'd wake up to realize that fornication is not an achievement. While some people are on their knees asking God to forgive their sexual transgressions in order to avert His wrath, you are here celebrating sin.

Some of us you are challenging have bedded countless model-ish ladies, but all is vanity, adds nothing to your progress.

Only fools knees down to beg the middle Eastern gods
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Waz d essence of a33 with those tiny peanuts b00bs?!

Training bra ttins, my chest s bigga than those tongue

Ass is the kokomaster wink
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
gbosaa:

Talk true bro, you don't know that girl and you haven't met her yet and even if you've met her, I'm sure you have seen her UnCloth.

That arse is fake. Look well, she is wearing butt enhancer. Her butt enhancer is cheap and horribly made.

She look adult nappies on her.

You don't know nothing
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by yankeedollar1: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Obadiah77:

You are a fool, if you think I don't know her. So because her picture was placed on Google search, that means she lives in Antarctica and no one knows her?
Bleep you nigga undecided

bro i hail o....pls i just want to ask when will you STOP lying na....we don catch you you still dey find other lie to take cover am.....

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
yankeedollar1:

bro i hail o....pls i just want to ask when will you STOP lying na....we don catch you you still dey find other lie to take cover am.....

angry
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
olagold79:
Nairaland and Childishness, sometimes I wonder if na teenagers full here. I don't know how anyone with an iota of functioning brain cell will believe this. How can a normal human beign put the pix of his girl n brag about banging her. Some people will just rot away without online attention. With youths like this Nigeria is in trouble....

Old man, please shut up sad
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by LordNislaz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Obadiah77:

You are a ****, if you think I don't know her. So because her picture was placed on Google search, that means she lives in Antarctica and no one knows her?
Bleep you nigga undecided

Na wa for you O! They don catch you finish you still dey lie. SMH
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Obadiah77:

I pray i die on top of her angry That's love
Do you have such massive ass? The answer obviously is no tongue
massive azz? Hmm...ike nsi!
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by olagold79: 1:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Obadiah77:

Old man, please shut up sad

OK Sir, hope you're fine now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.