Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) (775 Views)

MASSOB To Join FIFA, Kicks Off Biafra Football Competition / Registration Begins For Olympic Milk 5-a-side Football Competition / Registration Begins For Olympic Milk 5-a-side Football Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-EXDz_OnJ9TE/V5xztVGVElI/AAAAAAAAYVY/8LVxQaB6V38vIM9PWZNgNxz0rL7GdyEGACLcB/s400/kuje-prison-lasgidionline2.jpg[/img]
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu yesterday July 29th declared The Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Competition opened at the June prisons in FCT where he is been remanded.

Declaring the competition open, Nnamdi Kanu said that his main purpose for sponsoring the competition this year was for inmates to have freedom and relate with one another.

The competition which is to foster peace and co-existence among the inmates and the prison officers.

The ex-leader of the inmates Sivan Emeka, also thanked the leader of IPOB 'Nnamdi Kanu' for his love and concern towards the inmates, for this is an opportunity for some to discover their talents and look more beyond the four-walls of Kuje prison.

The Prison Championship is an annual event aimed at fostering peaceful co-existence among inmates and prison officers.

Last year competition was won by Arsenal Prison Team.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-o0rUFHvWHTY/V5xztRDWnWI/AAAAAAAAYVg/6lr0nmHsajoShCRhbEUi7QH37vvjn5inACLcB/s400/kuje-prison-lasgidionline3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XPMJvYqoh0I/V5xzvf3dN3I/AAAAAAAAYVk/_tsPtIzMMVUCSVuxJlQJx4VZbtZ3XAKaACLcB/s400/kuje-prison-lasgidionline4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hqApl_cVqx8/V5xzvgntOkI/AAAAAAAAYVo/XJAUd4Bp434R6EKFSc7Jiaz9ycznTkJVACLcB/s400/kuje-prison-lasgidionline6.jpg[/img]

Exclusively reported by Lasgidi Online: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/exclusive-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html

lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by bigeagleeye(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
I hope the prisons officials have explicit MOU signed on this! While applauding the initiative, there must be a proper security intelligence attached!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
na wao, Nnamdi Kanu still controls Kuje prison? Government should be careful o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by chidex101(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Even in the prison. The true blood of nwa-afor...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by Mologi(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2016
when u are the son of d sun....

the man is good.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by Orubebe01: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Afonja won't like thisgrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by nnachukz(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
God will continue to be with you. Their hatred will not kill you but make you stronger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Our Director is always strong and happy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mod do your work and move this Fp, if it's snake or breastt topic you will see it on fb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by Destined2win: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is an intelligent fellow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
bigeagleeye:
I hope the prisons officials have explicit MOU signed on this! While applauding the initiative, there must be a proper security intelligence attached!

[size=13pt]the sun is too big to be hidden under the cloth!

you cannot wash the spot of the leopard no matter how hard you try.

Kanu has proved beyond doubt that he is a born leader - no matter where he find himself, he always excel.

i use to see him as a scammer - but guy! events has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is not just a leader but a great one at that - what he saw while lying down, none of you his enemies can see it even when its right in front of your nose - Nigeria is a zoo no matter how we try to deny that fact.

let me give you another info that may likely kill you - in kuje prison, he is so loved and respected by prisoners - especially those from other tribes. his kindness touches every one not minding where you are from - in fact the hausa in kuje prison named him Kura - meaning leopard, and the yorubas call him egbon (i dont know the meaning), while the igbos call him nnaanyi(meaning our father). the prison officials code named him oyibo and they gave him the presidential suite in kuje prison to stay for as long as he is in Kuje - the prison officials so love him that the man in charge of the prison spends a lot of time just to exchange pleasantries with him.

the guy is a born leader.

now go ahead with your crying bro! when u r done use your hand and wipe your tears urself cheesy cheesy

[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2016
very Nice of Him... Let's see what Amaechi would Do come 2020, when he gets There...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by Oche211(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Arsenal even get prison team. Hmmmm, arsene wenger go wan buy plays dis season oo.
Hope Nnamdi kanu is discovering his football talents (maybe as a coach) there cos he will need them whn he gets out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by bigeagleeye(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm...attention seeker, when will I respond to this gibberish now? That will definitely be after you have been certified fit and discharged!
Till then I wish you quick recovery, please get well soon!

nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]the sun is too big to be hidden under the cloth!

you cannot wash the spot of the leopard no matter how hard you try.

Kanu has proved beyond doubt that he is a born leader - no matter where he find himself, he always excel.

i use to see him as a scammer - but guy! events has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is not just a leader but a great one at that - what he saw while lying down, none of you his enemies can see it even when its right in front of your nose - Nigeria is a zoo no matter how we try to deny that fact.

let me give you another info that may likely kill you - in kuje prison, he is so loved and respected by prisoners - especially those from other tribes. his kindness touches every one not minding where you are from - in fact the hausa in kuje prison named him Kura - meaning leopard, and the yorubas call him egbon (i dont know the meaning), while the igbos call him nnaanyi(meaning our father). the prison officials code named him oyibo and they gave him the presidential suite in kuje prison to stay for as long as he is in Kuje - the prison officials so love him that the man in charge of the prison spends a lot of time just to exchange pleasantries with him.

the guy is a born leader.

now go ahead with your crying bro! when u r done use your hand and wipe your tears urself cheesy cheesy

[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) by prettyRalph(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
These in grates from the other side will soon flood this thread like birds on seasonal migration. Well done bro. Ndi ofe mmanu won't like this

(1) (Reply)

The Negation Of The Rule Of Law In Nigerian .. / Checkout Nature At Its Best (pictures) / Again…. Married Kenyan Woman Gets Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.