Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) (51962 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Tunami(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
kestolove95:
if u like sponsor dem go old trafford play match...u shal stil rot in d zoo prison..i don de even pity u sef
who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by wristbangle: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

Stop it , King of prison is not something to rejoice about!!! You don't value kings hence the trifling use!! King of prison, what a sick joke.. angry

Gosh, what kind of kids are being bred these days..

U better ignore those brainwashed chest beating fellas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by georgen2u(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Are you guys observing something here?

This is exactly the story of Joseph

This guy indeed is a leader I wish he found Nigeria fit to rule but
I wish him great luck and I know his God will not abandon him if he is genuine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Godemcee(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't av anything against nnamdi kwanu nd biafra,so I wish him goodluck,but I hate his bigotry nd hatefulness.

I wish him goodluck in kuje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by QuotaSystem: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin

Seems the Guy has eventually realized his Dream!

He has got Uniformed Men around him, and National Football Teams!

Wow! He should just make a Biafra out of Kuje Prison! He's not gonna lack good cabinet with the present of Dasuki, Metuh and Co ! FFK, Omisore will soon join him too!

Bravo!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by shamecurls(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
[b]
Propropro:
Nnamdi kanu has been psychologically defeated. The FG has succeeded in restoring him back to sanity. This is a kanu that preached hatred for other tribes and instructed his cattle brained IPOB yoots to kill any yoruba or hausa/fulani. Today he is sponsoring a football competition of inmates from various tribes which must include yoruba and hausa inmates he loves to hate cheesy. See what prison magic can do. He is gradually giving up on biafra and committing his time to foster peace and unity within the prison after almost causing another civil war in the country. The biggest loosers here are his herds of followers especially those who sacrificed their lives in that fruitless protest. Kanu has accepted fate and ready to integrate himself into the Nigerian life while IPOB yoots are still carrying biafra matter on their head like gala. I'm sure he would jump at a deal of denouncing biafra for his freedom. We have been vindicated that his biafra agitations were all a ploy to scam sentimental igbos of their money. I hope all igbo youths who sees him as their mentor learns from this. Forget biafra and be a patriotic Nigerian if you don't want to end up like Nnamdi kanu. Biafra is dead and buried since 1970. Let the sleeping dog lie sad
[/b]

He was forced to learn and am glad his picking-up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have strong belief about this man and his courage... and am waiting patiently when each region will disembark from being one Nigeria if government fail to hear the cry of people...is this a military regime or democracy?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by shamecurls(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
gartamanta:
Nnamdi Kanu has become [size=28pt]king of Kuje prison[/size]. Look at prison warders queuing up to take pictures with him in jail.

Nnamdi ride on bro! We shall get there in the end!

You shud be sent to Indonesia for execution and cremation

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Victorvexz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
wilsondave:
I have strong belief about this man and his courage... and am waiting patiently when each region will disembark from being one Nigeria if government fail to hear the cry of people...is this a military regime or democracy?
And what is the people crying for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by wristbangle: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
franchizy:
Whether Kanu sponsor a competition or nor, my own is that the FG should hasten up and sentence him to life imprisonment.

As for the IPOD youths, i wish our gallant military more bullets to their guns to do the needful.

Biafra is dead buried and decayed. We remain one Nigerians.

gringringrin

Choi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Victorvexz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chaiiii, I wish say Nigeria na Indonesia, Kanu for don see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by modath(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:

U better ignore those brainwashed chest beating fellas.

Don't mind me ojare... The thing bin amaze me, I'm sure if he could, he'd have claimed he "conquered" prison...

Person don lose his freedom and still dey refer to am as king, where dey do dat at? smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by esohjayy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The Afonjas will cry blood on seeing this.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living legend.

Far greater than Awolowo

we all know u don't av sense at least pretend u du av hediot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ReachHard: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOL. HE DON DEY HUMBLE NI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by 2sexynet: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
franchizy:
Whether Kanu sponsor a competition or nor, my own is that the FG should hasten up and sentence him to life imprisonment.

As for the IPOD youths, i wish our gallant military more bullets to their guns to do the needful.

Biafra is dead buried and decayed. We remain one Nigerians.
let dem try it. Just try it!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Always look different. Nice one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by PhockPhockMan: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
Unbelievable!!

Buhari abeg forgive Nnamdi Kanu. I think he has come back to his sense. grin
Last I checked, he doesn't look remorseful, Instead beg Buhari to fulfill his campaign promises.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by fx45(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
Unbelievable!!

Buhari abeg forgive Nnamdi Kanu. I think he has come back to his sense. grin
Mechie onu! Go and continue wailing about the astronomical increase in the price of cooking gas and kerosene.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The Afonjas will cry blood on seeing this.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living legend.

Far greater than Awolowo
lol,nobody go cry anything,the guy don blend in,he is even the new president as ex president dey congratulate am. The guy don accept fate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ogawisdom(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmmm is kanu giving up on Biafra project angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by owanedo: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
gartamanta:
Nnamdi Kanu has become king of Kuje prison. Look at prison warders queuing up to take pictures with him in jail.

the irony of life. The same zoo he hated with passion and wished to fall, there he is organising a unity tournament for peace and friendliness. A lesson to those who still nurse the ambition of dying for a dead course. RIP to those who wasted thier lives for this man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Papasmal(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eeya, the man has been condemn to kuje prison,

Embrace the path God has set you upon,

Enjoy your stay bro...... The Lord is your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Beremx(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Last I checked, he doesn't look remorseful, Instead beg Buhari to fulfill his campaign promises.
Shut your mouth! how do you know he's not remorseful?

IPOB miscreant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
wilsondave:
I saw somebody laughing at ur stupidity....because of this da statement...

grin

Nah!

QuotaSystem did find it hilarious and enjoyed it, hence the highlighted word you used suits you beyond reasonable doubt!

You think QuotaSystem would ever support IPOB God that's rotten at Kuje Prison?!

SMH!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by don4real18(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
gartamanta:
Nnamdi Kanu has become king of Kuje prison. Look at prison warders queuing up to take pictures with him in jail.

get where?.... abi u sef want enter prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
From chilling at Hyde park in the Queens country and broadcasting division to arranging Prison football matches uniting Hausas, Yorubas and Ibos in the 'zoo' cheesy

It's satisfying to know dilector is now feeling at home in his new abode...he will know never to threaten innocent Nigerians with death any longer, or commit treason against his country.

Sai Dilector FC! grin

Nelson Mandela saw London Hyde Park but willingly walked into the hands of the Apartheid regime to be imprisoned.

Mandela was in prison for 27 years until Apartheid disappeared;

the same way the fraudulent creation of Lugard shall disappear anytime soon to enable the tens of millions of humanity trapped in Nigeria to find freedom and human development.

Thereafter, any group who may like to have a country like Nigeria can continue within its group, but not drag unwilling groups to remain retarded under one Nigeria. It's criminal for retardem groups to continue to drag other groups to remain with them in a failed country.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by drss(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
zombified pipul go faint today grin God bless Nnamdi Kanu Long live B..i.afr.....a!!! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by 2eggs1goal: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Kudos to the authorities of Kuje prison, they are really doing a great job of resetting the brain of the dilector. For once, he seems to be doing something reasonable and commendable in his entire life. He should used his energy more on events like this, instead of promoting hate and bigotry.

hahaha.with the resetting. back to the factory(buhari) setting..lmao

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by PhockPhockMan: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
People Mumu o o, why are they crying just because they saw Kanu in celebrity mode as prison wardens are struggling to have selfie with him?

[size=13pt] MAY BE THEY EXPECT TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.