Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) (51950 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by mjswthrt(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol iwe n'ewe kwa ndi ofe nmanua juru ebea

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
choi!
nice one, dilector dilector! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
From chilling at Hyde park in the Queens country and broadcasting division to arranging Prison football matches uniting Hausas, Yorubas and Ibos in the 'zoo' cheesy

It's satisfying to know dilector is now feeling at home in his new abode...he will know never to threaten innocent Nigerians with death any longer, or commit treason against his country.

Sai Dilector FC! grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Magnitki: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
gartamanta:
Nnamdi Kanu has become king of Kuje prison. Look at prison warders queuing up to take pictures with him in jail.

Nnamdi ride on bro! We shall get there in the end!

And this is happening in zoo prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Chinexd22nd(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
kestolove95:
if u like sponsor dem go old trafford play match...u shal stil rot in d zoo prison..i don de even pity u sef
Ur brains ehhh...
Makes ur beauty ugly...

#AbegShift
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by vickylala239: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
Nnamdi kanu has been psychologically defeated. The FG has succeeded in restoring him back to sanity. This is a kanu that preached hatred for other tribes and instructed his cattle brained IPOB yoots to kill any yoruba or hausa/fulani. Today he is sponsoring a football competition of inmates from various tribes which must include yoruba and hausa inmates he loves to hate cheesy. See what prison magic can do. He is gradually giving up on biafra and committing his time to foster peace and unity within the prison after almost causing another civil war in the country. The biggest loosers here are his herds of followers especially those who sacrificed their lives in that fruitless protest. Kanu has accepted fate and ready to integrate himself into the Nigerian life while IPOB yoots are still carrying biafra matter on their head like gala. I'm sure he would jump at a deal of denouncing biafra for his freedom. We have been vindicated that his biafra agitations were all a ploy to scam sentimental igbos of their money. I hope all igbo youths who sees him as their mentor learns from this. Forget biafra and be a patriotic Nigerian if you don't want to end up like Nnamdi kanu. Biafra is dead and buried since 1970. Let the sleeping dog lie sad

Godbless u

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
Nnamdi kanu has been psychologically defeated. The FG has succeeded in restoring him back to sanity. This is a kanu that preached hatred for other tribes and instructed his cattle brained IPOB yoots to kill any yoruba or hausa/fulani. Today he is sponsoring a football competition of inmates from various tribes which must include yoruba and hausa inmates he loves to hate cheesy. See what prison magic can do. He is gradually giving up on biafra and committing his time to foster peace and unity within the prison after almost causing another civil war in the country. The biggest loosers here are his herds of followers especially those who sacrificed their lives in that fruitless protest. Kanu has accepted fate and ready to integrate himself into the Nigerian life while IPOB yoots are still carrying biafra matter on their head like gala. I'm sure he would jump at a deal of denouncing biafra for his freedom. We have been vindicated that his biafra agitations were all a ploy to scam sentimental igbos of their money. I hope all igbo youths who sees him as their mentor learns from this. Forget biafra and be a patriotic Nigerian if you don't want to end up like Nnamdi kanu. Biafra is dead and buried since 1970. Let the sleeping dog lie sad
hahahahahahah....you just made my day bro...well done

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by naijacampu(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Brown roof suffersficated cowards will be like, what the hell is this?!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tunjijones(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Uduak2019:

yoruba...as expected.

But he said the truth. Although if the Igbo's wants a sovereignty I think they shd be allowed to go but it shdnt be in a violent manner. But don't forget that it was azikiwe that contested against the clause of any regions free will to break away when awolowo brought it up in 1958.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
i dnt like nnamdi kanu bt i love dis his gesture becos hope was rekindle for inmate!nice one nnamdi mazi kanu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by dubsy91(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Kudos to the authorities of Kuje prison, they are really doing a great job of resetting the brain of the dilector. For once, he seems to be doing something reasonable and commendable in his entire life. He should used his energy more on events like this, instead of promoting hate and bigotry.

ewu zambia wat hav u n ur generation achieved in all ur years of existence?.u say he promotes hate n bigotry,wat abt ur myopic leader hu said d igbos would be drowned in d lagoon,he was promoting love abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
gartamanta:
Nnamdi Kanu has become king of Kuje prison. Look at prison warders queuing up to take pictures with him in jail.

Nnamdi ride on bro! We shall get there in the end!

Where una dey go?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Ibidapson(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wow! Up Gooners, defending champion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by gretblue: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
I love ❤ Nnamdi K.He is preparing to take up the duty of Nigerian Technical adviser/ Coach. Asap he's going to safe us the cost of hiring a foreign coach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tunde1200(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
QuotaSystem:
From chilling at Hyde park in the Queens country and broadcasting division to arranging Prison football matches uniting Hausas, Yorubas and Ibos in the 'zoo' cheesy

It's satisfying to know dilector is now feeling at home in his new abode...he will know never to threaten innocent Nigerians with death any longer, or commit treason against his country.

Sai Dilector FC! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Kingosytex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
izzokay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by dubsy91(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
tunjijones:

But he said the truth. Although if the Igbo's wants a sovereignty I think they shd be allowed to go but it shdnt be in a violent manner. But don't forget that it was azikiwe that contested against the clause of any regions free will to break away when awolowo brought it up in 1958.

how exactly did we go about it in a violent manner that warranted d arrest of this man? u guys need to stop been biased .if u say his talks promoted violence,y didnt jonathan arrest buhari after his violent comments wen he lost d elections?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by bakila: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
mazichika:
Ohhhhh,my love for this handsome dude increase 1million percent now.
Nnamdi is always a star!

Just look at how prison warders are trying to snap pics with him.
From wining and dining with Putin, Clinton, Cemeroon and Merkel to pictures with Prison Warden. Kanu is really a sTAR.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tunjijones(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
dubsy91:

how exactly did we go about it in a violent manner that warranted d arrest of this man? u guys need to stop been biased .if u say his talks promoted violence,y didnt jonathan arrest buhari after his violent comments wen he lost d elections?

Bros I am not an hater of Igbo. I have very good Igbo friend, even my current gf now is an Igbo.
Back to your question. Jonathan did not arrest buhari because he is a coward. If buhari actually insisted violence speech after he lost election I think Jonathan should have arrested him. But the man too dey fear. Dats how he left Abba Moro after the job scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by kettle84(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
save yourself the long episode. you don't know on till the end. An ideology never dies,in 300 years to come it will remain for all eternity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by joshmaster(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
you accused someone of preaching hatred while you are also preaching the same hatred
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by gartamanta: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Magnitki:

And this is happening in zoo prison

Of course.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by gartamanta: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

As you sit comfortably in your house grin

There can be two masters, but the message is more important than the messenger
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol copying mandela thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The Afonjas will cry blood on seeing this.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living legend.

Far greater than Awolowo
are u serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Zombies won't like this
Nnamdi Kanu the worst nigthmare of brown roof Afonjas

ehenhen, seriously. I neva knew o. Nightmare hahahahahaha. Clap for yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Uduak2019:

yoruba...as expected.
for saying the transparent truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by lisimmo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Acts like these are what make you a true hero. For the first time I'm saying kudos to Nnamdi Many for sponsorship of a football match unifying tribes in the process.

And kudos to the FG and prison officers for conducting a factory reset on him!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by johnmartus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
namidi kanu for president of prison cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by skykenny: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Biafran's Mandela. One day the world will celebrate you even more than Nelson Mandela. Remain focused Sir! We will get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.