Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon (1461 Views)

Good Day My People Visit The Page / When Your Pregnant Wife Always Visit The Zoo To Watch Monkeys. Hilarious Photo / When ________ Boys Visit The Cinema For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by ekeroyal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
I was having a discussion with my wife last night and I got convinced that a Nigerian if not me or a close family member will soon walk on the sun. Below is a snippet of our conversation.

Me: Babe, I was just thinking and you know it's going to be crazy that humans have visited the moon, mars, and other planets, but nobody is talking of visiting the sun. Humans can be so stupid not to be thinking along those lines.

Babe: Yeah, that's true. These scientists can be really stupid not to think of it. But it's really hot over there.

Me: I know but, we've come a long way with technology that we can maybe get clothes with enough power to produce enough cold to prevent sun burns. Maybe something close to Wenger's(am an Arsenal fan though) winter jacket.

Babe: That'll may not exactly work. The sun is very hot.
{after a while}
Me: O!(excited) I got an idea. How about visiting in winter when probably the temperature is around 30[sup]0[/sup ]Celsius?

Babe: Wow! You're a genius. Never thought of that. Additionally, it would make further sense visiting at night. The temperature would even drop further.

Me: Yay! That's it. We are just a few inches from being famous. Our drawback now is funding our trip.

Babe: True. Our resources put together can't fund it. Humans can be so stupid not to have thought about this. So what do we do?

Me: Source for funds.
***************************************************************end*******************************************************
So fellow Nigerians and all well thinking humans we need your contributions in all ramifications(esp. via donations and volunteers who'll want to be remembered as great people after they pass on) so we can achieve this great scientific feat together.

Meanwhile, I miss my old folks, bin, bunmioguns, booqee, suto, homar, etc. Can't remember them all. I remember those good ol' days.
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by DatBossAssChick(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yeah it's possible. Would like to see and hear the trials and errors.
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by ekeroyal(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2016
DatBossAssChick:
Yeah it's possible. Would like to see and hear the trials and errors.

Thanks DatBossAssChick. Please we still have vacancy, you can apply by sending in your CV.

Others who're ready can contact me ASAP.
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=ekeroyal post=48175073][/quote]sup bro, can I discuss smth privately with u, preferably whatsapp please?
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by ekeroyal(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Cutehector:
sup bro, can I discuss smth privately with u, preferably whatsapp please?
Cool, send me a pm. I'd be getting back to you ASAP.
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by bunmioguns(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
ekeroyal:
I was having a discussion with my wife last night and I got convinced that a Nigerian if not me or a close family member will soon walk on the sun. Below is a snippet of our conversation.

Me: Babe, I was just thinking and you know it's going to be crazy that humans have visited the moon, mars, and other planets, but nobody is talking of visiting the sun. Humans can be so stupid not to be thinking along those lines.

Babe: Yeah, that's true. These scientists can be really stupid not to think of it. But it's really hot over there.

Me: I know but, we've come a long way with technology that we can maybe get clothes with enough power to produce enough cold to prevent sun burns. Maybe something close to Wenger's(am an Arsenal fan though) winter jacket.

Babe: That'll may not exactly work. The sun is very hot.
{after a while}
Me: O!(excited) I got an idea. How about visiting in winter when probably the temperature is around 30[sup]0[/sup ]Celsius?

Babe: Wow! You're a genius. Never thought of that. Additionally, it would make further sense visiting at night. The temperature would even drop further.

Me: Yay! That's it. We are just a few inches from being famous. Our drawback now is funding our trip.

Babe: True. Our resources put together can't fund it. Humans can be so stupid not to have thought about this. So what do we do?

Me: Source for funds.
***************************************************************end*******************************************************
So fellow Nigerians and all well thinking humans we need your contributions in all ramifications(esp. via donations and volunteers who'll want to be remembered as great people after they pass on) so we can achieve this great scientific feat together.

Meanwhile, I miss my old folks, bin, bunmioguns, booqee, suto, homar, etc. Can't remember them all. I remember those good ol' days.

never knew you are still in this planet earth

longest time bro

hope you don give your

wife

food
Re: Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon by ekeroyal(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
bunmioguns:

never knew you are still in this planet earth

longest time bro

hope you don give your

wife

food

grin grin I can not kill myself when there is option for suicide. Am in all the planets bro. My babe is eating enough food. Got big tummy as evidence.

Really been a while. Where's your friend & gaylord bingbabo? Hope he didn't die in the raids (Hope he's not in jail).

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Naija Sef... Dude Claiming To Snap With C. Ronaldo / Please I Need The Best Caption For This Picture / !!!fun Time!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.