Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,909 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter (67162 Views)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Dayoto: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR E-BOOK ON HOW TO FART SILENTLY WITH NO ONE NOTICING. . . . BY MY_MAMA

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by pippimp(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
rattlesnake:
For those of you building your life around wizkid I have five words for you

"I am sorry for you"

Words of wisdom.
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by pippimp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dayoto:
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR E-BOOK ON HOW TO FART SILENTLY WITH NO ONE NOTICING.
BY MY_MAMA

Classy babe.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by sexychocho(f): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Like I care
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by goldtube(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
kyle enjoy ur time while it last cus u already know how it ends
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is it me or do people have really dumb sense of English, what part of those two replies suggest they are dating, in love or into each other, u people better stop embarrassing Nigerians as the world is viewing this silly and dumb topics, the girl said, that's not possible which could mean, not possible to blame her as she isn't responsible for him to that point, her answer was short and didn't offer much, I am really surprised the entire comments here just bought this nothing and made a big deal out of it, our exposure level is realy low and bad, his response also didn't even say much, none used thanks, dear, love, love that, ur the best or anything suggestive, how do u guys even think or reason still baffles me..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by royalfamily(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
And after defending her petrol n kerosene price roll back to #60 per liter n 89% Nigerian can now afford 3square meal per day.
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by ericmor: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
kiddoiLL:
how dem matter take epp bag of rice way be 17k now?

U and bag of rice evrytime, you go like food gan o
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Shabib(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Children plays
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
ericmor:
U and bag of rice evrytime, you go like food gan o
i like am o
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Shabib(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
See how pple plenti for this thread like dem wan vote.
Who wizkid's matter don epp?
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Shabib(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
See how pple plenti for this thread like dem wan vote.
Who wizkid's matter don epp?
130 guests and counting.
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by deekaybeatz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

She's his manager... Ofcurz she gone defend him... Besides money is pouring on her bank account whenever wizboy is having a gig...

This is give and take...
Jada p is his manager and Justine Skye is his girlfriend
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by deekaybeatz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
rattlesnake:

"I am sorry for you"
Appreciate good talent for once. It's not easy to be the best in whatever ur doing. He's one of the best artistes in the country, his fans appreciates his talent. I hope ur are the best in what ur doing Rn else u don't have to say such thing anymore

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by axishale(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Bros na bizness be dis ooo......I fit sell bag of rice for u for 15k,i get like 20 bags
U go buy?
undecided undecided if u don't know the amount must u exxagerate??
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2016
deekaybeatz:

Appreciate good talent for once. It's not easy to be the best in whatever ur doing. He's one of the best artistes in the country, his fans appreciates his talent. I hope ur are the best in what ur doing Rn else u don't have to say such thing anymore
like he said he is sorry for people like you...wizzy dat doesn't if
u even exist

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by greatman247(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Love my ass. No love exist. Just Bleep mate, it heading no where. That's what i foresee.... lol.
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by TomHagen: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2016
StainlessH:
This kids won't let us be.
It isn't the kids. It is the jobless people that won't leave their tweets alone. The worse part is that these people are adults.
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2016
axishale:

Bros na bizness be dis ooo......I fit sell bag of rice for u for 15k,i get like 20 bags
U go buy?
undecided undecided if u don't know the amount must u exxagerate??
who told u i exaggerated? when did u got ur rice? where in d country re u? make ur findings well mr man
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by power900: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2016
rattlesnake:

"I am sorry for you"
yeeeaa, two words for you too "back off"
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Silly boy be sleeping with multiple girls..

Starboy .
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by axishale(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2016
kiddoiLL:
who told u i exaggerated? when did u got ur rice? where in d country re u? make ur findings well mr man
What part of the country do u reside?
If na lagos,abeg come make we do bizness
15k/bag
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by spiceyLee: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
kiddoiLL:

Lmaooo!!
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by sunch(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Must this nonsense be on the frontpage when topic below is begging to be there. NONSENSE!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3256565/open-letter-edo-state-pdp
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by AbroadBabe(f): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
sunch:
Must this nonsense be on the frontpage when topic below is begging to be there.
NONSENSE!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3256565/open-letter-edo-state-pdp
good morning cheesy..
Pls check my signature and favour me cry
Re: Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter by AbroadBabe(f): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Whiteroses good morning cheesy..
Pls check my signature and favour me cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.