Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (45624 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / My Brother Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Sorry to ask, this looks like baby boy. Please are you baby girl? Divine will

yes... can't see your face properly
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op, congratulations to your twinny and his wife to be, may God bless their union. And I must say she is gorgeous and the make up is classy.
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

OP I know ur brother wella..
He schooled in paul university..
He is fat now..
you know am true true

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op, congratulations to your twinny and his wife to be, may God bless their union. And I must say she is gorgeous and the make up is classy, and you're also beautiful.
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

This is what i call Nigerian mentality Anthony martial is 20, he's married with a 2 year old daughter. What's the legal age of marriage in Nigeria ?? 34 ??
You're a big joke
God bless you... p
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by glossy6(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

Its like he missed the fights and decided to get a wife quick; twins rivalry. I remember growing up and having twin neighbours who will quarrel and quarrle and fight among themselves, the day you will know that their fighting does not mean they are enemies is the day you dare touch one of them, thats when you will know that they can die for each other.

lol. That aptly describes my twin and I grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
homesteady:
Dayuuum! her makeup is dope!
by my elder sister.... check aijay_glam on ig to feed your eyes with more
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drdonzeez:
sweet lovers I must confess,but why didn't you upload your pictures so that we can compare and contrast?

Anyways, I wish them the very best in life.

my pic is on my profile... hubby isn't a picture person
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Op, congratulations to your twinny and his wife to be, may God bless their union. And I must say she is gorgeous and the make up is classy.

check aijay_glam on ig
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by chiomzy25(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Congratulations. I tap unto this great miracle.

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Drdonzeez(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
mifavour:

my pic is on my profile... hubby isn't a picture person
wow,Is this the real you? your family is indeed blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drdonzeez:
wow,Is this the real you? your family is indeed blessed.

yes..
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by fpeter(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lovely pictures. I love it when young people walk down aisle. God bless their union. Your SIL is really pretty. Their Dansiki make brain too much.
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by BoosBae(f): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Your bro wife to be makeup too much ooo,though d makeup is fine, d makeup artiste be wan over do d 'face beat' thing, abeg make una reduce d wedding makeup o wink
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by fortunechy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshop too much for dia
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by ubcandid(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
The lady's make up is too much and i dont fancy all these mary kay ladies..

I think facially men are finer than women, just the sex appeal that makes them more sought for. Take away the make up from that girl the guy is definitely cuter to infinity.

YOUR BROTHER LOOKS MORE LIKE UNDER 25...AM HAPPY SEEING YOUNG GUYS TAKE THE MAN STEP...AGE IS JUST A NUMBER JAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by danfidel01(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

This is what i call Nigerian mentality Anthony martial is 20, he's married with a 2 year old daughter. What's the legal age of marriage in Nigeria ?? 34 ??
You're a big joke
sorry bro, the Story is now Anthony Martial WAS married... he don cause Casala finish, him Babe don leave am commot....
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by SPDAZZY(f): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
preciousMI1:

exactly you're right! abeg who are u and what set?

mifavour:

yes... can't see your face properly

Wow, good to hear from you two.

Nwosu, Adaeze (class of 2003). My regards to the Chinemelums
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by mifavour(f): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Wow, good to hear from you two.

Nwosu, Adaeze (class of 2003). My regards to the Chinemelums

pleasant! I was a 2004 set... I remember you very well... i
hope you're good
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by UjSizzle(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
See beautiful couple cheesy Your brother see road well.
May God bless their union.

OP you and your husband are looking good, too smiley
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by SPDAZZY(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
mifavour:

pleasant! I was a 2004 set... I remember you very well... i
hope you're good

So happy for you guys. May God bless your unions.
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Thylord(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
preciousMI1:

u sound like u also have a supercute lady in ur life.
supercute or no supercute,somebody that feels like stealing somebody wife can never be my neighbour or can you have a lady that feels like stealing somebody husband as your neighbour.

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Ligxy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
preciousMI1:

forget his looks... what's important is maturity
How do you guys get super cute partners? Saw your hubby on IG, he's way too cute for comfort. I envy your family photoß“

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by kizzle4eva(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nice Couple.
Tinapa Balling
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by jennifer22(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Congratulations to them in advance
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Sllime: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
dis camera clarity na die..spotless.muah
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by kenoz(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Cute Couple
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by obontami: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice comments everywhere, this is so unusual of nairalanders smiley
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
See fresh sweet couple

obontami:
Nice comments everywhere, this is so unusual of nairalanders smiley

hahaha so true brah

Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Jok3r(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
mifavour:
so in a space of 2011 to 2016, God so blessed my family.
This is our story... we were five in d family, three girls and 2 boys until God called my elder brother home in 2012... Kai it was a great shock! who wan come console each other... my eldest sister(adanne) married in 2011 and has two kids.. my immediate elder sister(also a nairalander) went down that road in 2013 and has two kids too ... then in 2014 November I did the same.. God has also blessed us with a son.. (hubby's a nairalander...he actually introduced me) leaving my Twin Bro alone.... it actually did hurt shaa.. separation no easy ooo.. and so we're in 2016 and my Ejima...my personal person... my other half.. the one I love like mad and my fight mate(we shaa used to fight ooo) is going down that way.... my family's overjoyed....

God has used 3 awesome sons-in-law and a fab daughter-in-law to wipe my parents tears....

God be praised....

nice photos... bt am sure mine will b a wow in peooles mouth... God bless dem
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by jennifer10066(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2016
this is beautiful..i love how simple the pre-wedding pictures are. Not like the ones i've been seeing.
God bless them
Re: My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos by Ini9(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2016
preciousMI1:

chai. this one pain u oh... his money his concern, right?

Pain ke? Let me tell u sometin,marriage is everlasting and needs endurance, Bt frm d look of d face of dis young couples to be dey lack experience. Anyway shaaa wishing u all d best..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.